None of you mother phuckers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
It was my birthday yesterday. None of you mother phuckers made a peep. I've earned my place here. Phuck all of you

Bashar Teg
hope your birthday sucked thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

thanks bro

quanchi112
How old are you ?

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
How old are you ?

i pm'd you bro.

i thought we were brothers in the fight. you left me behind on the battlefield.

cdtm
I try not to think about "that" day anymore.

But happy belated.

Raisen
Originally posted by cdtm
I try not to think about "that" day anymore.

But happy belated.

you're one of the good ones

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Raisen
It was my birthday yesterday. None of you mother phuckers made a peep. I've earned my place here. Phuck all of you
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

True. Nobody showed for The Califuny Dried Up Grape's B-Day.

Brightside...Bashy didn't show so that is a def Plus!!!!!!!!! No Party but No Poop their either...

And Better Late then never...

WsQO1jOXLeg

Surtur
I don't even look at the birthdays lol.

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't even look at the birthdays lol.

I wished rob a happy one when I noticed it.

ArtificialGlory
Happy belated birthday!

dadudemon
I only wish people happy birthday on my Facebook, as of late. And I deactivate Facebook for months at a time. Almost nothing interests me there.

But, this guy said it:

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Happy belated birthday!

Impediment
A belated happy birthday, you whore.

Flyattractor
Only the living find it worth while to celebrate birthdays.

Surtur

Yeah, but he really needs that though considering his self esteem. You did a good deed thumb up

Raisen
thanks dudes.

but phuck all of you. this was pure bait

Flyattractor
https://i.imgur.com/gUh27yi.gif

NemeBro
No one gives a shit about your birthday phaggot.

Flyattractor
So pretty much how the rest of us feel about Nemmy on every day of the year as well!!!

Raisen
Originally posted by NemeBro
No one gives a shit about your birthday phaggot.

thanks bro

Surtur

You're too good for him.

Robtard
Yeah, but he really needs that though considering his self esteem. You did a good deed thumb up

You're too good for him.

I'm really in your head. You think about me a lot; even when you log off KMC (the rare times you do).

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm really in your head. You think about me a lot; even when you log off KMC (the rare times you do).

Lol Rob, lets not play this game. You've pulled similar shit, as do some of your pals. And no, I'm not going to be tracking it down, you can play dumb about it if you want.

Robtard
IOW: "I like to accuse people and then claim I don't have to prove a thing while declaring victory!" -Surtur

Good for you?

Surtur
IOW: "I like to accuse people and then claim I don't have to prove a thing while declaring victory!" -Surtur

Good for you?

Lol Rob, the fact you would even ask shows you do not have a legendary memory at all.

Robtard
I asked? No, I did not. My post was pointing out your phaggotry tactics you often employ.

Surtur
I asked? No, I did not. My post was pointing out your phaggotry tactics you often employ.

And Rob, I'm pointing out the phaggotry tactics you employ, which is to play dumb whenever your behavior is pointed out.

And okay you indeed did not ask, and if I hadn't said anything about not looking for it...would you have asked?

Raisen
this thread wasn't intended to be a shiit show.

it was meant to praise me for simply existing another year.

god bless me

Surtur
this thread wasn't intended to be a shiit show.

it was meant to praise me for simply existing another year.

god bless me

As a child I drank the symbolic blood of your deity.

Raisen
As a child I drank the symbolic blood of your deity.

me too bro. I call myself catholic but i'm a bullshit catholic. don't really believe; it's just ceremony now.

i'm a real piece of shiit

Surtur
Do you still go to church?

Raisen
Do you still go to church?

not really. it started going down hill when I would go to church and pray alone only during bad times. just started looking around at all the extravagant bs in there and would think "what the phuck am I doing?" I've got a cross in my car where I keep the lighters I use to smoke cigarettes...I just don't want to be a hypocrite any more. my "faith" always swayed...I always had questions.

Surtur
not really. it started going down hill when I would go to church and pray alone only during bad times. just started looking around at all the extravagant bs in there and would think "what the phuck am I doing?" I've got a cross in my car where I keep the lighters I use to smoke cigarettes...I just don't want to be a hypocrite any more. my "faith" always swayed...I always had questions.

I did not go to public school I was sent to Catholic schools for grammar school and high school. Around 7th or 8th grade my faith truly began swaying because certain teachers would get upset with me at certain questions I asked. I don't remember most of them, but I know one time I pointed out a contradiction in what they were saying.

It is possible the teacher just wasn't relaying the story 100% correctly, but that story of Jesus as a kid going to this festival with his parents and they leave and the parents think Jesus is with them but he has actually stayed behind. When they realize this they kinda freak out and go searching for him and it takes a few days to find him and they find him in a temple. The teacher had said Jesus never sinned, and there is one of the 10 commandments that says "Honor thy father and mother" and I felt like in that story he didn't truly do that. So when I asked about that I got in trouble.

StiltmanFTW

Sorry, Raisen.

I try not to think too much of b-days, as they connect to idiot friends from work trying to make a party at workplace (and failing, unless there's a decent portion of alcohol).

Happy Birthday belated.

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sorry, Raisen.

I try not to think too much of b-days, as they connect to idiot friends from work trying to make a party at workplace (and failing, unless there's a decent portion of alcohol).

Happy Birthday belated.

it used to be you and I against the world broseph.

Raisen
I did not go to public school I was sent to Catholic schools for grammar school and high school. Around 7th or 8th grade my faith truly began swaying because certain teachers would get upset with me at certain questions I asked. I don't remember most of them, but I know one time I pointed out a contradiction in what they were saying.

It is possible the teacher just wasn't relaying the story 100% correctly, but that story of Jesus as a kid going to this festival with his parents and they leave and the parents think Jesus is with them but he has actually stayed behind. When they realize this they kinda freak out and go searching for him and it takes a few days to find him and they find him in a temple. The teacher had said Jesus never sinned, and there is one of the 10 commandments that says "Honor thy father and mother" and I felt like in that story he didn't truly do that. So when I asked about that I got in trouble.

I think the bible has some good stories that establish common sense rules that we have forgotten over the years. it's just a fire side way of telling old truth. not always...but a lot of it.

allegories...

Flyattractor

So what you are saying is that they gave you Passing Grades just to get rid of you?

I can dig that.

rolling on floor laughing

shiv
He was a kid. Kids say stuff all the time that parents go: Oh Wow, That's Great Little One!... and pay zero attention to.

'Mum Dad we've travelled so far I want to see everything and speak to everyone'

'That's a great attitude Son'

'Yeah you do that Son'

'What will you be doing Mom/Pa?'

'I'll be doing this, that and all kinds of things + checking up on the latest fashions from rome, getting my nails done'

' Er. That's a Very Good Question Son. I'll be at the craft conventioin and at the wine-merchants, Lets meet up there Hon and we'll have 'a drink'

'Yosef of Nazareth! Are you asking me out on a date?'

' ... Yes!'

..... Some time later

Yosef & Mary are staggering home

'OMG'

'Wha?'

'OMG!'

'WHAT?'

'OMG wheres the kid?'

'YOU LEFT HIM!?'

'YOU! YOU? Its MY fault YOU ...

End Scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.