Count Dooku's Equal in the SWTOR Era?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
Who would you guys say is the closest match (nearest to equal) for ROTS Count Dooku in the SWTOR era? In an all-out fight.

The Merchant
Soa level.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by The Merchant
Soa level.
Nah.

Trocity
Skotia.

NewGuy01
He doesn't really have an equivalent in the SWTOR era.

AncientPower
Possibly Decieved!Malgus, given Malgus stomped Leneer (who threw six car trains with a gesture and in a much less powerful state could block a Force wave that could shatter solid statues on rebound and could percieve the exact point of a hyperspace jump), towards the end of their second fight and wasn't even bloodlusted.

Rebel95
Originally posted by AncientPower
Possibly Decieved!Malgus, given Malgus stomped Leneer (who threw six car trains with a gesture and in a much less powerful state could block a Force wave that could shatter solid statues on rebound and could percieve the exact point of a hyperspace jump), towards the end of their second fight and wasn't even bloodlusted.
Yeah, but Dooku is probably a more skilled duelist

AncientPower
Probably, yes.

MythLord
> stomping Leneer
> Dooku level
> kek

cs_zoltan
Leave the autistic kid alone, it's not its fault.

Ursumeles
Arcann.

AncientPower
Given Leneer is displaying feats arguably comparable to some of Maul's best, yeah.

Perhaps actually comparing feats and not using preconceived notions of PT being so wtfawesomesauce might allow you to use more than era wank. Kek.

Prof. T.C McAbe
All out, closest would be Yoda and Sidious, albeit superior to him he is close to them. Below him the closest would be Mace.

Ursumeles
lmfao ^
Plz be trolling

MythLord
Given Leneer is displaying feats arguably comparable to some of Maul's best, yeah.

If by Maul you mean maybe AotC Obi-Wan, then yeah, sure, why not?

AncientPower
Yeh, I'm sure AOTC Kenobi can percieve the literal fraction of a millisecond that was a hyperdrive jump as if it was infinite. thumb up

MythLord
And I'm sure MagnaGuards and Luminara Unduli move at lightspeed because a book said so at one point. thumb up

AncientPower
If only Leneer's feat was inconsistent with her era. . .

Oh, wait.

DarthAnt66
Closest to Dooku?

Eh, FE Malgus, perhaps?

Rockydonovang

Oh, wait.
Aryn Leneer's feat isn't?

MythLord

Oh, wait.

It is. Honestly, the PT sports a lot more Lightspeed feats than TOR does feats in the milisecond range.

TenebrousWay
Yeh, I'm sure AOTC Kenobi can percieve the literal fraction of a millisecond that was a hyperdrive jump as if it was infinite. thumb up

She actually could perceive and interpret the events happening in a nanosecond.

Azronger
Aryn Leneer = Luke Skywalker confirmed

Deronn_solo
Peak Malgus.

UCanShootMyNova
Arcann imo.

BlueTiger1144
Between Vaylin and Arcann.

MythLord
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
She actually could perceive and interpret the events happening in a nanosecond.

Again, those feats are spewed across PT, OT and NJO. Nobody takes them as anything other than hyperbolic.

I mean, I'd wager someone like Luke Skywalker could perform such a feat, but... not friggin' Aryn Leneer.

Rockydonovang
Silly wolf, Hyperbole didn't exist in TOR. It only became a thing with the dawn of the PT era.

MythLord
Why, of course! How could I be so blind? Obviously those non-Force sensitive Mandalorian randoms Senya had trouble with move in nanoseconds!

Haschwalth
Playing devils advocate, all humans have Midichlorians, meaning they are not normal.

MythLord
That's... not what I said.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Trocity
Skotia.

ILS
This dude is serious too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.