Germany & Russia pay Poland?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kevdude

SquallX
**** that!

jaden101
Get the EU to pay for it.

Emperordmb
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this being pulled to counter Germany trying to punish Poland for not taking in refugees... in the refugee crisis... which Merkel is mainly responsible for making and forcing on other EU countries... and people wonder why Britain wants to leave kek

Flyattractor
I wonder how many "Refugees" Poland will have to take to get the money?

Eh. The EU should just send em all to Russian. They got way more room then every one else and they know how to Treat em Right!!!!!!

Surtur
I don't feel Russia owes anyone anything really. They did eventually fight on our side and the loss of life they experienced was huge. The other allies like the USA and UK both had their dead totaling at less than half a million. Russia had over 25 million die.

Flyattractor
Yeah but Stalin probably wouldn't have "Joined the Allies" if Hitler hadn't stabbed him in the back.

Sides. The "Only Good Commie" ....

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah but Stalin probably wouldn't have "Joined the Allies" if Hitler hadn't stabbed him in the back.

Sides. The "Only Good Commie" ....

Stalin warned others for years about Hitler and nobody listened. Tbf Stalin was quite paranoid and also a horrible person so you can't blame others for not listening, but he just happened to be right about Hitler. Stalin was afraid of the Germans attacking like they had in WW1, and they had come through Poland in order to do that. So when he saw them going into Poland again he decided to try to make some kind of peace with Hitler.

Flyattractor
Poland and the rest of the Iron Curtain Countries deserve all the REPERATIONS they can get. FUHH DE COMMIES! And The Rest of the EU, cause they are pretty much Commies now to.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Poland and the rest of the Iron Curtain Countries deserve all the REPERATIONS they can get. FUHH DE COMMIES! And The Rest of the EU, cause they are pretty much Commies now to.

Communism is horrible, the problem is some in our government used it as an excuse in order to continually fuel the military industrial complex.

Flyattractor
Just like how the Nazis got lots of their ideals from American Leftist Progressives....like the killing the undersierables as what not...

kevdude
Russia invaded the eastern half of the country, and then stole it after the war. When Russian troops was getting close to Warsaw, the home army tried to free the capital, called the Warsaw Uprising. The Soviet Russian forces stopped and didn't help their 'allies' the Poles, and allowed German troops to win the battle, the Russians then watched as Hitler ordered that Warsaw was to be destroyed, and did nothing about it. Its true Stalin allowed them to rebuild Warsaw but it was the majority of the Polish peoples money, with some money from neighboring communist countries as well.

Poland has done a good job with rebuilding since capitalism has been allowed again and Warsaw has seen huge investments since Poland joined the EU. The reconstruction has slowed, a lot of the old facades in Warsaw rebuilt after the war are seeing facelifts, since they wasn't rebuilt 100% to normal, probably due to money issues.

Poland does deserve reparations for all its gone through.

SquallX
Reperations for what?

Wars happen, wars evil. Let's in it there.

Stigma

Stigma
Btw sorry for typos I am writing in a hurry on my mobile./shrug

Surtur
Originally posted by kevdude
Russia invaded the eastern half of the country, and then stole it after the war. When Russian troops was getting close to Warsaw, the home army tried to free the capital, called the Warsaw Uprising. The Soviet Russian forces stopped and didn't help their 'allies' the Poles, and allowed German troops to win the battle, the Russians then watched as Hitler ordered that Warsaw was to be destroyed, and did nothing about it. Its true Stalin allowed them to rebuild Warsaw but it was the majority of the Polish peoples money, with some money from neighboring communist countries as well.

Poland has done a good job with rebuilding since capitalism has been allowed again and Warsaw has seen huge investments since Poland joined the EU. The reconstruction has slowed, a lot of the old facades in Warsaw rebuilt after the war are seeing facelifts, since they wasn't rebuilt 100% to normal, probably due to money issues.

Poland does deserve reparations for all its gone through.

But like I said: the Russians also fought against Hitler and experienced loss on an epic scale compared to the other allies in doing so. It is strange to me that you think they would owe more at all.

I could understand if Russia just stayed out of the war the entire time, but that isn't what happened. If any country owes them it would be Germany. Various countries played roles in what lead to the set of circumstances that made it possible for Hitler to seize power, but Germany started the war and they lied and told their people Poland attacked first.

Emperordmb
Also iirc Germany is currently trying to screw Poland out of EU money for not flooding their country with refugees

kevdude

Stigma

Stigma
Also, again, sorry for typos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.