The Expanded Universe In Episode 9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
You can pick 3 elements from The Expanded Universe to incorporate in Episode 9.

What would they be?

Total Warrior
1) Eclipse- class Star destroyer ( would love it if the 1st order built an ecplise and threatened the galaxy with it)
2) Byss (or at least the idea of a world completely dominated by the dark side being the home planet of Snoke)
3) More sith Lore ( like Korriban and the tombs of the ancient Sith Lords. Would like it if Snoke sent Kylo there to train among the ruins of these mausoleums )

NewGuy01
None of it. It doesn't belong in this story.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by NewGuy01

That's NOT an option!

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Rebel95
Yeah **** the EU, let's see something totally new

nfactor1995
Tie something about the First Order back to the Rakatan Infinite Empire

ares834
Bring back Palpatine DE Style so we can get a proper antagonist for this story.

Rockydonovang
Disney's shirking of the EU has made it's material worse, not better

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
Bring back Palpatine DE Style so we can get a proper antagonist for this story.
Because Snoke totally isn't a Palpatine stand in.

ares834
mhmm

You've got me there.

Rockydonovang
Snoke could actually be a promising villain though they made a meme out of him with the oversized holoprojector in TFA. The actor seems good from the trailer.

Darth Abonis
1. Varied force powers
2. Yuuzhan Vong or some extra-galactic threat
3. More Darths, but ones with cool names. Not actually appearing but mentioned

NewGuy01
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
That's NOT an option!

If we were still on episode 7, there might have been a point, since everything was still up in the air. But the films have already started going in their own direction--for better or for worse--and nothing good will come of shoehorning in shit from the previous continuity now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Bring back Palpatine DE Style so we can get a proper antagonist for this story. You make me sick. Snoke is greater than Palpatine. When the trilogy is over you'll owe me an apology.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Snoke is greater than Palpatine. When the trilogy is over you'll owe me an apology.

Dude, Papatine's the #1 SW villain/Sith on film in regards to power. You're going to have to just deal with this.

Greysentinel365
You make me sick. Snoke is greater than Palpatine. When the trilogy is over you'll owe me an apology.

Well this aged well.

This is hilarious.

Zenwolf
Given what they've done so far when incorporating EU elements, I'd rather they not do anything else because thus far it's been poor.

Ursumeles
Waru.

The Merchant
Jedi Prince series.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, Papatine's the #1 SW villain/Sith on film in regards to power. You're going to have to just deal with this. He isn't more powerful than Snoke. It's already been confirmed. You're free to like Palpatine more but that has nothing to do with the facts. Snoke is by far the most powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Well this aged well.

This is hilarious. The film purged everything I've surmised years ago. Snoke and the First Order is far greater than Palpatine and the empire.

Total Warrior
Snoke was able to beat Rey, General Hux and Kylo Ren. Come back when Sid will defeat with the same ease characters as strong or even stronger than the 3 above. As of now, Snoke is >>>Sid. Hell General Hux could probably solo since Sidious is featless and never defeated anyone worthy

Trocity
Poor quan. He tried his best!

laughing out loud

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Given what they've done so far when incorporating EU elements, I'd rather they not do anything else because thus far it's been poor.

NewGuy01
The film purged everything I've surmised years ago.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.