Who has suffered the most when it comes to comics (Physical Pain)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Honorable mentions

Wolverine
Hulk

Mindship
Lobo?

DarkSaint85
Mr Immortal.

Flyattractor
Old Marvel Comic Book Fans that continue to read Current SJW Marvel Comics?

TethAdamTheRock
Lobo is up there with wolverine and hulk, probably first then wolverine

Flyattractor
But Lobo enjoys feeling Pain....so He kind of seeks it out.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mr Immortal.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t453651.html

Hulk and Lobo and Wolverine aren't anything to write home about compared to him.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindship
Lobo?

Nobody has been filled with as many bullets at least.

namorsubby
Logan.

"Id"
Lobo Thanks to his Reign In Hell feat.

He was placed in a pit that even Lord of Hell can not withstand. Taking advantage of his virtual immortality his pain and suffering alone was enough to power a sector/region to in Hell.

SquallX
All the fans of characters when their pitted against the Bat family. No matter how powerful you're characters are, you as a fan will most likely be crying once the stories over.

celeyhyga17
Thor Odinson

cdtm
Lord Rand recently had to fight and live with a broken back for an issue and a half. Said it was excruciating.

But Logan probably wins the prize, considering virtually every showing has to show off his healing factor by turning him into hamburger.

Like I said in another post:

Army of gunmen:

Spidey: "I shall use my spider-sense and dodge this!"

Daredevil: "I will use my radar sense, and dodge this!"

Batman: "I'll stick to the shadows, and avoid this!"

Logan: "I'll pull out a cigar, stand here and... Oh yeah, forgot I quit. Bad for your health, kids." *Gets chopped into chili*

*Heals* "I can use a cigar" *Shot into cigar filler* *Heals* "Damn you, Quesada" *Shot into pulp* "Come to think of it, where did I even put those cigars? Up my adamantium butt?"

Smurph
Deadpool still feels pain, right?

Stoic
Thor is up there if we go with the curse that made his bones brittle.

WolverineX25
Wolverine
Lobo
Deadpool
Spawn
Nebula (during Thanos IG)
Jason Todd
Catwoman's brother in law (when Black Mask tortured him)
Marrow (Former X-Man, she dealt with chronic torture from her condition)
Komptin's Dog (Negation / Crossgen)
Batman (During Emperor Joker saga)

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Lord Rand recently had to fight and live with a broken back for an issue and a half. Said it was excruciating.

But Logan probably wins the prize, considering virtually every showing has to show off his healing factor by turning him into hamburger.

Like I said in another post:

Army of gunmen:

Spidey: "I shall use my spider-sense and dodge this!"

Daredevil: "I will use my radar sense, and dodge this!"

Batman: "I'll stick to the shadows, and avoid this!"

Logan: "I'll pull out a cigar, stand here and... Oh yeah, forgot I quit. Bad for your health, kids." *Gets chopped into chili*

*Heals* "I can use a cigar" *Shot into cigar filler* *Heals* "Damn you, Quesada" *Shot into pulp* "Come to think of it, where did I even put those cigars? Up my adamantium butt?"

By that rationale,every showing withMr Immortal ends with his death.

SamZED
Originally posted by Smurph
Deadpool still feels pain, right?
Yes. And he should be on the list.

abhilegend
Sam reading any Deadpool comic after Daniel Way had his way with Deadpool feels the most pain.

Flyattractor
Wouldn't having a HF kind of rule out physical suffering? The HF heals your wounds up pretty quick. Little Jimmy and Wade's at times is almost instantaneous.

SamZED
Originally posted by abhilegend
Sam reading any Deadpool comic after Daniel Way had his way with Deadpool feels the most pain.
laughing I'm laughing, but i'm actually crying. crybaby
Posehn is actually a pretty good writer. At least he actually writes stories with plots, not some 24/7 looney tunes sht.

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wouldn't having a HF kind of rule out physical suffering? The HF heals your wounds up pretty quick. Little Jimmy and Wade's at times is almost instantaneous. Deadpool once made an off hand comment (after breaking both of his legs and being split in half) about how the physical pain recedes quickly, but the trauma of what just happened is still there.

Likewise, Logan has made a comment about the horrible agony of feeling his body stitch itself back together from the nervous system.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by deathslash
Deadpool once made an off hand comment (after breaking both of his legs and being split in half) about how the physical pain recedes quickly, but the trauma of what just happened is still there.

Likewise, Logan has made a comment about the horrible agony of feeling his body stitch itself back together from the nervous system.

Using this arguement then wouldn't "Trauma" fall into the caterorey in the Mental Pain, and the sister thread to this one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.