Id's Awesome HH Tourney Odds thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSaint85
So. The posts are in. WHO DO YOU THINK EMERGES VICTORIOUS???

Stupid limit won't let me have more than 10.

The last two options were:

Darth Sidious and Doom (deathslash and Supermutant)

Doom (Supermutant)

Digi
I'm realizing why the last of these things was at low herald. Good luck to the judges...they are going to need it with all the chaos.

ghostman
abhi's green lantern or lob's silver surfer.

although carvers zoom and smurphs nate my take it.

very interesting, cant wait to see who takes it

Smurph
Originally posted by Digi
I'm realizing why the last of these things was at low herald. Good luck to the judges...they are going to need it with all the chaos. Yeah. Yikes.

carver9
I sliced Zatanna head off too before she had the chance to even whisper a word but it cut that part out for some strange reason along with other pieces of my post.

leonidas
if you didn't say it--or show it--it didn't happen. i know it's secretly because you really like me carv. it's cool. for all the irritation you cause me, i like you too. thumb up

and nice job on killing saint. that dude needed killing. thumb up thumb up

DarkSaint85
Haha well, unamped lone Wally, maybe.

Not the army, who's all amped lol.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Haha well, unamped lone Wally, maybe.

Not the army, who's all amped lol.

If you amp others, that means that you are slower then. ^^

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RealityWarper
If you amp others, that's mean that you are slower then. ^^

I know.

That's why I had some lending speed, some stealing speed, and others actually fighting lol. The fighting army areall amped.

Plus the Prime Flash, who vibrates intangible into the ground.

The speed stealers will be slowER. The actual fighters? Faster.

Plus, don't forget, I'm still stealing speed from others. Just not Zoom....but then, I have multiple guys going after him. And he could barely deal with one Wally.

Digi
So is this the thread where we rebut others' write-ups? Lol.

Hard to make odds when we're in it, and there are a lot of us participating. May be hard to find an impartial odds maker.

DarkSaint85
Edit: let's take it to PMs. I had my one post to convince judges, as did you, let's not have more open talk.

At Digi: yeah, I thought that too. Got carried away.

darthgoober
Yeah it's nearly impossible to call legitimate odds on a match like this, there are way too many variables to take into consideration and a lot of it comes down to how each judge individually interprets forum rules.

Supermutant
I vote a four way tie with the last four options. big grin

LordofBrooklyn
I KNEW YOU WERE A WHORISH, HARLOT, THE MOMENT YOU SENT THE PM SUPERMUTANT!!!

leonidas
laughing out loud

Supermutant
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I KNEW YOU WERE A WHORISH, HARLOT, THE MOMENT YOU SENT THE PM SUPERMUTANT!!!

Your kind loves Dr Doom, you were just playing hard to get. stick out tongue

http://i.imgur.com/AjL8uQll.jpg :

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Supermutant
Your kind loves Dr Doom, you were just playing hard to get. stick out tongue

http://i.imgur.com/AjL8uQll.jpg :

That's why I turned you into DOOM BITS IN A CAN to make sure you were dead!!

Supermutant
That's why I turned you into DOOM BITS IN A CAN to make sure you were dead!!

Nope you just gave me the power cosmic in a can.

celeyhyga17
It gonna be a clusterphukk.

leonidas
so, tell us all: how's it feel knowing your partner stabbed you in the back like that.... shifty

DarkSaint85
My teammateS didn't smile

Mommy said never trust a stranger on the internet, and I feel justified in rejecting Supermutant.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
so, tell us all: how's it feel knowing your partner stabbed you in the back like that.... shifty
His didn't stab me. He stabbed another Loki.

shifty

LordofBrooklyn
More Proof of Supermutant's WHORISH ways!!!

DarkSaint85
Lol we were strong, LoB!

I told carver I had allied with you, Abhi, Smurph and others. A super friend team!

Edit: I hope people enjoyed my attempts at red herrings with my posts over the past couple of weeks or so....

LordofBrooklyn
Lol we were strong, LoB!

I told carver I had allied with you, Abhi, Smurph and others. A super friend team!

Edit: I hope people enjoyed my attempts at red herrings with my posts over the past couple of weeks or so....

The expose behind this tournament is even more fun than the event itself!

After the war you two have been waging for years now I can't believe Carver wanted an alliance!

Philosophía
Reading the posts was worth it just to see Supermutant absolutely wiping the floor with his teammates.

He deserves a medal, just for that.

Bentley

Supermutant
More Proof of Supermutant's WHORISH ways!!!

laughing As if more proof was needed.

Originally posted by Bentley
That was countermeasured and he'd be acting suspicious if he wasn't following my second to second plan. You're just jelly Kang conquers.

Will be interesting to see who the judges think had the stabbier backstab. Even though I didn't rely on my "teammates" for anything, Celey had a really good plan too. I almost wanted to join with him for real. But then I remembered that he beat me in a BZ. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Yeah, at this rate it's really you guys just competing for Mickey Mouse awards smile

Supermutant
Yeah, at this rate it's really you guys just competing for Mickey Mouse awards smile

http://i.imgur.com/2uQfZ0nl.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Supermutant

Will be interesting to see who the judges think had the stabbier backstab. Even though I didn't rely on my "teammates" for anything, Celey had a really good plan too. I almost wanted to join with him for real. But then I remembered that he beat me in a BZ. stick out tongue

https://media.giphy.com/media/QPQT3vXtGGtzy/giphy.gif

leonidas
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Who did people view as the big threats?

Were people affected by photobucket being down? A lot of the respect threads were useless, though I found a workaround

celeyhyga17
For me other magic users and folks that have affected magic like Energy Supes and Surfer.

LordofBrooklyn
Magic is always a wildcard and The Flash connection West and ZOOM were my only concerns.

Digi
Magic is always a wildcard and The Flash connection West and ZOOM were my only concerns.

Us too, tbh. Everything else we felt we had a pretty good handle on. And since we have Z, speedsters were the slightly bigger concern than other magic users.

Bentley
I focused in "lesser threats" because I was working under the narrative that you were going to hunt for the biggest threats. The ones that annoyed me the most were the magic users and then Energy Superman.

Supermutant
Who did people view as the big threats?

TP users then speedsters (since prep shields were allowed)
Didn't want some cheap mental shenanigans getting the victory, unless they were mine.

DarkSaint85
Btw, for those who are interested; there's a Chrome plug-in that fools Photobucket, enabling you to grab any scans you want.

leonidas
photobucket is a piece of sh!t anyway. take forever to load and always tons of ads and crap. personally i'm happy it's down so i don't have to bother looking at their scans. why everyone doesn't use imgur i will never know. /shrug

DarkSaint85
Old Man Leo.

Get a scriptblocker, and a pop up blocker, and you don't have to worry that your family thinks you're shacking up with some Lithuanian model in your area who wants to meet up.

Id, how goes the judges? Do we have enough? Do we have a rough timeline (heh) for decisions,like this time in a week etc?

"Id"

leonidas
i got the blockers... still takes forever to load images on that horrible site. i'm wagering votes aren't in before christmas. thumb up

Raptor22
Just finished reading all the posts. Great job everyone. Shit that was alot to get thru.

A bunch of scans wouldn't load for me, mostly photobucket. I thought it was my phone but I noticed Leo mention it was down or something, so that's probably why. Scans from Martian mind, deathslash, and some from carver didn't work.

In don't know who I think won yet, still have a lot to process, but 2 notable standouts we're darksaint/Phil, and digi/smurph/Leo. Great planning and team work.

I also loved the backstabbing by Supermutant, and the shrewdness of bently to plan ahead for it.

Once again great job guys, and thanks for a fun read

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Raptor22
Just finished reading all the posts. Great job everyone. Shit that was alot to get thru.

A bunch of scans wouldn't load for me, mostly photobucket. I thought it was my phone but I noticed Leo mention it was down or something, so that's probably why. Scans from Martian mind, deathslash, and some from carver didn't work.

In don't know who I think won yet, still have a lot to process, but 2 notable standouts we're darksaint/Phil, and digi/smurph/Leo. Great planning and team work.

I also loved the backstabbing by Supermutant, and the shrewdness of bently to plan ahead for it.

You OBVIOUSLY haven't read ENOUGH as I'm the CLEAR WINNER!!!

Digi
Originally posted by Raptor22

thumb up

Cheers, and gj getting through all of it! I've still only skimmed some posts, and I'm in the damn thing.

Blair Wind
Phuck you all.

I'll try and read/judge today, but I make no promises. I hate you all equally.

Supermutant
http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/20-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-Trump-meme.png

Damborgson
I was like that's a weird looking Sidious laughing out loud

Raisen
Just popping in here to remind you guys that superman and thor are gay

"Id"
I got 2 judgement so far. Waiting on two more.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by "Id"
I got 2 judgement so far. Waiting on two more.

You can end the suspense by declaring me the winner!

"Id"
I declare...

Smurph
I got 2 judgement so far. Waiting on two more. Who are the 5 judges?

"Id"

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Smurph
Who are the 5 judges?

2+2 = 5 for this Shaman, it seems.

"Id"
I was hopeing K-M to be our Fith judge but he dropped out.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I submitted my judgment after getting death threats from Id, with the correct RL adress of mine.... had to read everything through the night and declare a winner, else he would come for me....

Damborgson
Way to be effective ID thumb up

Smurph
2+2 = 5 for this Shaman, it seems. I wondered if it meant Id had filled in as a fifth judge. /srug

Blair Wind
Got IRL shit going down, but I said I'll judge and I hated people flaking on me, so I'll try and get something comprehensible in this week.

Blair Wind

Blair Wind
Phuck my phone and KMC

Digi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Phuck you all.

I hate you all equally.

Phuck my phone and KMC

lol, look on the bright side: you're in the perfect mood to judge our overconfident nonsense.

DarkSaint85
And that's just Digis team!!

Digi
And that's just Digis team!!

6zXDo4dL7SU

beatboks
How are judgements going now ID?
Sent myb1st draft innthe 19th and then a retype without the illegible oaragraphs a few days later.

Good luck to all

-K-M-
I was hopeing K-M to be our Fith judge but he dropped out.

I technically never signed up in the first place

*increasing glare*

"Id"

Damborgson
Originally posted by -K-M-
I technically never signed up in the first place

*increasing glare*

You cant escape your destiny. You will judge.

DarkSaint85
https://youtu.be/d3zTfXvYZ9s?t=318

Skip to 5:19.

How are the judgements?

"Id"

DarkSaint85
You've messaged them right?

"Id"
Si

Galan007
I completely forgot that I agreed to be a judge. Super busy the next few days(got stuck with an extra shift), but I should be able to read through this and put a writeup together by the end of the week. Apologies for any delay this might cause.

-Galan

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Galan007
I completely forgot that I agreed to be a judge. Super busy the next few days(got stuck with an extra shift), but I should be able to read through this and put a writeup together by the end of the week. Apologies for any delay this might cause.

-Galan

Just vote LOB!

Blair Wind
It is finished.

"Id"

beatboks
Of the three votes so far is there a winner or clear leader.

Hate to think we end up with 4 judgements each picking a different winner

DarkSaint85
Haha with so many contestants, I wouldn't be surprised!

"Id"

leonidas
should likely just go with 3 and spare galan from having to go through all that nonsense. his vote may lead to a tie anyway, and then what?

"Id"
If it becomes a tie.

We keep the ball rolling.

Sudden death match.

A true free for all.

There can only be one.

#highlander

Philosophía
Well, we're a few hours away from exactly 1 month since it started.

It would be a missed opportunity not to post the results then.

Blair Wind
I voted for myself and one of the other two judges voted for me as well erm

beatboks
If other judges gave rankings/ places as I did it could always go to preferrences if it came to a tie

-K-M-
I suggested this earlier, but if your short for judges just have the participants vote. Rule is they CANNOT vote for themselves or their team members. All will be collected in PM and then posted.

"Id"
I have a back up.

K-M is our back up judge.

carver9
I can judge smile

"Id"
Quiet you.

-K-M-
I have a back up.

K-M is our back up judge.

http://rs5.pbsrc.com/albums/y167/mistorhotshot368/thw107080834.gif~c200

carver9
Lol

celeyhyga17
Initiate distraction protocols.

http://barkpost-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DogHumpGifPillow.gif

http://stories.barkpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/17.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/NZJWY9fcr5Qkg/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/OG05E7uYdBeQ8/giphy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/XIGuN.gif

Philosophía
Originally posted by -K-M-
http://rs5.pbsrc.com/albums/y167/mistorhotshot368/thw107080834.gif~c200 Prepare to get lots of PMs from participants on how you're their favorite poster.

But just know, I'm definitely your number 1 fan..

DarkSaint85
Nah. At this rate,KM doesn't matter.

I've never liked him.

DarkSaint85
Galan, just vote for me.

Philosophía
http://bestanimations.com/Flags/Canada/canada-flag-animated-gif-67.gif

Damborgson
Hasn't Thor suffered enough? Vote for me of there's any decency left in the world

LordofBrooklyn
VOTE FOR THE MIGHTY LOB!!!

ONLY COWARDS HAVE TO TEAM UP TO GAIN VICTORY!!!

Facee
VOTE FOR THE MIGHTY LOB!!!

ONLY COWARDS HAVE TO TEAM UP TO GAIN VICTORY!!!
You got last place ! erm

-K-M-

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Facee
You got last place ! erm

I'M IN SECOND PLACE IN THE POLL YOU PIGFACED MORON!!!!

Facee
I'M IN SECOND PLACE IN THE POLL YOU PIGFACED MORON!!!!
Sure about that? smile

Damborgson
Bah! A team of 3 won? Cowards, face me like men!

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111143187/3969599-thoromniblast01avengersannual07.jpg

Smurph
Ha, suckers... cool

Actually though: good match! I'm 2 for 2 (tieing with Digi) in 1 post tourneys, which helps make up for being a repeat finals contender and never a winner in the longer ones.

LordofBrooklyn
NO SINGLE COMBATANT DEFEATED THE MIGHTY LOB!!!

ALL WHO TEAMED UP ARE LOWLY.CRAVEN, DOGS!!!!!

Damborgson
NO SINGLE COMBATANT DEFEATED THE MIGHTY LOB!!!

ALL WHO TEAMED UP ARE LOWLY.CRAVEN, DOGS!!!!!

PERHAPS THOU NEEDEST LEARN THE COMPREHENSION OF WRITTEN LANGUAGE, DOG!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Damborgson
PERHAPS THOU NEEDEST LEARN THE COMPREHENSION OF WRITTEN LANGUAGE, DOG!

YOU NEED TO LEARN THAT THE PLACE FOR ALL FOLLOWERS OF WHORINSON IS ON THE GROUND BEATEN AND BLOODIED!!!

JUST LIKE THIS WHORE

http://www.craveonline.com/images/stories/122991/image_assets/image_1.jpg

DarkSaint85
We won the popular vote so that's a ok with me.

Martian_mind
Nice job to everyone involved. Except those who joined a team. **** those guys. thumb up

DarkSaint85
MM, next time we can join. I am loyal and not THAT much of a handicap to my team......

Martian_mind
MM, next time we can join. I am loyal and not THAT much of a handicap to my team......

Had we banded together, we may well have taken the win.

You have my attention.

Supermutant
We won the popular vote so that's a ok with me.

So did Hillary smile

Philosophía
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Had we banded together, we may well have taken the win.

You have my attention. What would you do, job to death?

Pff.

Also, congrats to everybody, and thanks to the judges.

PS: Those who pulled out, eat a dick, too.

Digi
As Smurph, Leo and I discussed privately, votes actually went how we predicted (for a change), with Flash shenanigans being the biggest threat to our team and plan. We were not confident at all about dealing with speedsters.

Oh, and that's two co-wins for Smurph and I in the two one-post tourneys KMC has had (the first was a tie in a point-based judging system for a free-for-all match). Get on our level. uhuh

Thanks again to all who participated, the judges and Id. Since full-scale tourneys basically never happen anymore, these are a fun way to scratch that itch. Cheers!

-K-M-

Galan007
Sorry for any delay I caused, fellas.

As I told Id, there were some extenuating/natural disaster-related circumstances that kept me away at work a LOT more than I would have liked.

Congrats to all who participated, though... And special thanks to Mungi for stepping in to judge in my absence. thumb up

"Id"
Thank you K-M you are the Real VIP in this tournament.

Digi
I'm back into semi-retirement, but shoot me a PM if I can judge for something (hopefully nothing as complex as this mess smile ). If I'm not around KMC, a handful of people can find me on FB as well. Thanks again; it was fun!

Smurph
Leo should get credit for the sleep bomb plan btw. He's the crafty one.

If participant votes had counted, I would have created a dozen sock accounts just to vote for Supermutant. thumb up

Originally posted by Digi
I'm back into semi-retirement Ditto.

Thanks to Id, judges, participants. If there's a sequel, I'll try to swoop in again to take whatever character Id wanted.

Digi
Originally posted by Smurph
If participant votes had counted, I would have created a dozen sock accounts just to vote for Supermutant. thumb up

This. Supermutant gets the "Thematic" award, by a lot. Also props to Bentley for anticipating the double-cross. It was the funniest part of the whole thing for me.

Raptor22
Wrong thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.