Goku Black vs Jiren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
After two weeks of constant sparring with Jiren and healing from any injuries he sustains from him, how well could Black do against Jiren?

carver9
You know the answer to this Dark. This isn't a fight, at all.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by carver9
You know the answer to this Dark. This isn't a fight, at all. I saw some comments made in the Super thread from people who believe it is, thus figured I'd give it a thread.

carver9
It was just one person and he is a Goku Black fanatic. He probably thinks Black could beat Zeno and Grand Priest at the same time if Black was given time.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jiren oneshots with such utter ease.

Estacado
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I saw some comments made in the Super thread from people who believe it is, thus figured I'd give it a thread.
Wtf is stupid enough to say that?shifty

Inedian
Goku closed the gap between Jiren and himself immensely (even though Jiren probably hasn't used his full power), which was also commented by Supreme Kai from U11 how could anyone close the gap so quickly. Black is literally an upgraded version of Goku, better than Goku at everything. What so hard here to understand, that if Goku can do it, Black could do it even better and quicker like everything else. If Jiren wants to destroy Black outright, he does it easily (like Goku could do it in their first fight... he could kill Black easily), but he would have to kill him, otherwise yeah, Black would quickly become trouble for Jiren, just like Goku is becoming.

Is really so hard to understand this?

Inedian
It was just one person and he is a Goku Black fanatic. He probably thinks Black could beat Zeno and Grand Priest at the same time if Black was given time.

Saying a guy who said that Jiren power is immeasurable and you actually believe it. Every warrior we have ever seen DB universe is far from immeasurable power.
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jiren oneshots with such utter ease.

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
After two weeks of constant sparring with Jiren and healing from any injuries he sustains from him, how well could Black do against Jiren?

Look how good did Goku do in such a short time against Jiren. Well, Black is better than Goku wink

Jiren has to take him out. He shouldn't push his luck... look what happened with Goku. Allowed him too much and then in extremely short time, Goku is already catching up with him.

carver9
Current Goku in Blue God form>>>>>Black Goku. Goku as of now would one punch kill Goku Black. Black is fodder now. If Jiren punch him in any type of seriousness, Black dies.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
Goku closed the gap between Jiren and himself immensely (even though Jiren probably hasn't used his full power), which was also commented by Supreme Kai from U11 how could anyone close the gap so quickly. Black is literally an upgraded version of Goku, better than Goku at everything. What so hard here to understand, that if Goku can do it, Black could do it even better and quicker like everything else. If Jiren wants to destroy Black outright, he does it easily (like Goku could do it in their first fight... he could kill Black easily), but he would have to kill him, otherwise yeah, Black would quickly become trouble for Jiren, just like Goku is becoming.

Is really so hard to understand this?

We grab Black from the last time we see him...We don't use an imaginary Goku Black. Looking at the last version of Black performance, he dies with ease.

Inedian
We grab Black from the last time we see him...We don't use an imaginary Goku Black. Looking at the last version of Black performance, he dies with ease.

Which I never denied. Did you see me ever denying that? But I see you are getting it now. Last performance or not, the fact is remaining that Black was clearly better at everything than Goku. And if we go by those immense abilities of Black and how Goku is catching up with Jiren in such short amout of time... you get the point wink

carver9
Goku took on both Black and Zamasu at the same time and was stomping them. I doubt he is better than a serious Goku at everything.

playa1258
Jiren destroys this ****er.

Inedian
Originally posted by Estacado
Wtf is stupid enough to say that?shifty

Hahahah... a pussyman who is running away from his problems hahahahahah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.