Somalia Attack: 200 dead- 275 Injured

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Group responsible believed robbed Al-Shabab. Death toll expected to rise due to people trapped in buildings. How horrible
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/15/557895226/bombing-in-somalia-kills-dozens-death-toll-expected-to-rise?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=2042

Kurk
It's not a western country so we don't care. More difficult to advance an agenda.

carthage
Still sad definitely one of the largest of nlt the largest Islamic attack this year

Flyattractor
When will we learn and insist on background checks for bombs.

Impediment
Watch how many "thoughts and prayers" and Facebook profile picture filters will go up.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
Watch how many "thoughts and prayers" and Facebook profile picture filters will go up.

Did you see my status update about the "thoughts are prayers" about Vegas? I really don't like the "sending prayers" or "we will pray you for you" comments and status updates. Disingenuous and only serves for them to pat themselves on the back and feel happy with their little circlejerk prayer circles.

Surtur
This religion just keeps dishing out a f*ckton of peace.

Everybody use this as a learning experience for this great religion that totally does not deserve to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

How the teachings of Islam could help us prevent more sexual abuse scandals

Thanks Islam thumb up

Stigma

Stigma
* tragic loss of life

MythLord
Sh!t man... This is awful.

jaden101
Originally posted by dadudemon
Did you see my status update about the "thoughts are prayers" about Vegas? I really don't like the "sending prayers" or "we will pray you for you" comments and status updates. Disingenuous and only serves for them to pat themselves on the back and feel happy with their little circlejerk prayer circles.

Check Anthony Jeselnik over here. 😂

Robtard
Death toll's up to over 300 now. Awful.

Surtur
RIP to all those lost in this heinous attack.

Raisen
it's terrible but at least it's not here.

Impediment
Originally posted by dadudemon

You and I aren't connected of Facebook. Were were connected at one time, but I think you either deleted me or shut down your profile.

I completely agree with you, however. Disingenuous, indeed.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Raisen
it's terrible but at least it's not here.

Give it time. Islam is on the march and it is spreading its peace.

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Give it time. Islam is on the march and it is spreading its peace.

That was my thought too, it's not here...for now. But hey they libs will keep blocking the travel ban. If something ever happens with someone from the countries Trump wanted to block, I don't care if it's just one life lost, the blood will be on their hands.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
That was my thought too, it's not here...for now. But hey they libs will keep blocking the travel ban. If something ever happens with someone from the countries Trump wanted to block, I don't care if it's just one life lost, the blood will be on their hands.

You might come off with a smidgen of sincerity if you were actually wanted countries like Saudi Arabia to be on the top of Trump's travel ban.

Right now, you're just coming off like a silly retard and "massive phaggot" as some have noted. Sorry if that hurts.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard

Right now, you're just coming off like a silly retard and "massive phaggot" as some have noted. Sorry if that hurts.

It only hurts when He laughs.

Surtur
You might come off with a smidgen of sincerity if you were actually wanted countries like Saudi Arabia to be on the top of Trump's travel ban.

But I've said in the past I want it on there too. It's funny how your legendary memory fails when it suits you. All you can do is call me a "phaggot", which is an insult you picked up from a pseudo-intellectual troll.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
But I've said in the past I want it on there too. It's funny how your legendary memory fails when it suits you. All you can do is call me a "phaggot", which is an insult you picked up from a pseudo-intellectual troll.

You don't actually give a shit if SA is on the list, otherwise you'd be vocal about it and critical of the Travel Ban. Which you're not, you only rant when someone tries to block it while bitching about Muslims. Proof: This very thread

Surtur
You don't actually give a shit if SA is on the list, otherwise you'd be vocal about it and critical of the Travel Ban. Which you're not, you only rant when someone tries to block it while bitching about Muslims. Proof: This very thread

But I've said before I want it to be on it lol. I approve of the travel ban. Do I think more could be added? Indeed, indeed, but it's a start.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.