Deathstroke vs Speedball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Ikon suit, h2h.

Flyattractor
The Goofball Bouncey Guy from the 90's??????

cdtm
The same. smile

Has has some outlandish feats.. I believe he took down Gladiator once.

His power is pretty uber sounding though, considering it redirects all kinetic energy..

Zack M
Tough call.

cdtm
Looks like it was Cannonball who beat Gladiator..

Could have sworn Speedball did, too.

Stoic
Robbie would win eventually. Deathstroke's Ikon suit has a limit, and Superman nearly reached it.

Glorificus
Speedball.

Digi
Originally posted by cdtm
Looks like it was Cannonball who beat Gladiator..

Could have sworn Speedball did, too.

You're thinking of Terrax.

But yeah, Robbie has some shockingly good feats. Like no-selling attacks that you'd think would have OHK'd anyone who's usually considered his peer. He's garbage as soon as he gets stuck, though. Tied up, or in webs, things like that. It's a weird weakness that doesn't allow him to use his kinetic powers. He's been KOd like 10 times with such shenanigans.

namorsubby
Superman>Speedball

abhilegend
Originally posted by namorsubby
Superman>Speedball
Not in carver's mind.

And speedball and cannonball have double koed each other.

deathslash
Cool fight. I'm gonna back speedball for the majority as Slade really doesn't have anything that can take him out.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
You're thinking of Terrax.

But yeah, Robbie has some shockingly good feats. Like no-selling attacks that you'd think would have OHK'd anyone who's usually considered his peer. He's garbage as soon as he gets stuck, though. Tied up, or in webs, things like that. It's a weird weakness that doesn't allow him to use his kinetic powers. He's been KOd like 10 times with such shenanigans.

He was also KO'd once by an Iron Fist, on the excuse it was magic.

Not from Danny, sadly, but Junzo Muto. Who was kind of a Gary Stu who steamrolled Namorita, Cage, Nova, pretty much everyone not Logan. And yet Night Thrasher matched him, so not sure how seriously to take any feat from the run...

Digi
Lol, I've heard Mary Sue, but never Gary Stu. Made me chuckle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.