Thor runs the Ganthlet (No rest between each)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Pre 52

Superboy
Aquaman
Namor
Hercules
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom
Martian Manhunter
Beta Ray Bill
Superman

Philosophía
Superboy is a tough cookie, and he'd give him a fight.

Same for Namor/Aquaman - especially the latter.

Stops at Hercules.

cdtm
I could see Thor after God Butcher getting as far as Captain Atom. He was tanking getting his organs speared and shattering moons/planets by the aftershocks of beating on Gorr.

spetznaz
Thor must have really gotten neutered. There was a time he could clear. Easily. But I guess Marvel thinks the hammer is just for smashing, right? Did he even get Mjolnir back in the first place?

Anyway - I say Thor clears, out of respect to what the character USED to be.

abhilegend
What? In what world is he going to clear this?

Philosophía
Holy shit, somebody actually said Thor clears this?

At his very utmost best he's not getting past Wonder Woman after fighting the others.

Originally posted by cdtm
I could see Thor after God Butcher getting as far as Captain Atom. He was tanking getting his organs speared and shattering moons/planets by the aftershocks of beating on Gorr.

If we're gonna play that game, Superboy has gone toe to toe with Prime, who has shattered the Phantom Zone with his punches and rearranged the Universe with his bare hands.

krisblaze
Makes it to WW

shadowknight
On a bad day he get to Hercules & gets stopped, on a good day he gets to WW.

StiltmanFTW
Superboy mauls him.

And Namor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aquashit.

carver9
Hulk clears this... ooops, my bad, he isn't in this thread wink. Thor stops at Hercules.

StiltmanFTW
Which Superboy is this???

Stoic
Thor can fight for years according to some writers. All out, he'd beat Wonder Woman. This would be a tough gauntlet for most high end characters. He should stop at Wonder Woman, but if he got by her, I could see him making it to J'onn.

leonidas
it would depend a lot on HOW he fought. there is a chance he wouldn't need to be all that physical and could avoid a great deal of damage using his energy attacks. if he knew he were in this type of gauntlet, he may well resort to energy attacks, especially early on. if he goes big, his energy attacks are def capable of taking out everyone up til ww, who would be the first to be able to significantly defend against most of them. he could pretty easily bfr her if he really needed to i suppose, and many others to. i could see him reaching jonn, depending on how he fought, but the tp would likely be too much for thor. even if he did, bill would get him, or superman, for sure.

clearing is not realistic i don't think (unless we go the bfr route most of the way) but if he fights really smart, he could get a long way imo. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Thor can fight for years according to some writers.

If he fought Classic Falcon, sure.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by leonidas
it would depend a lot on HOW he fought. there is a chance he wouldn't need to be all that physical and could avoid a great deal of damage using his energy attacks. if he knew he were in this type of gauntlet, he may well resort to energy attacks, especially early on. if he goes big, his energy attacks are def capable of taking out everyone up til ww, who would be the first to be able to significantly defend against most of them. he could pretty easily bfr her if he really needed to i suppose, and many others to. i could see him reaching jonn, depending on how he fought, but the tp would likely be too much for thor. even if he did, bill would get him, or superman, for sure.

clearing is not realistic i don't think (unless we go the bfr route most of the way) but if he fights really smart, he could get a long way imo. /shrug

This is pretty spot on. Putting Superman in any gauntlet with herald/trans characters is tough because he will assuredly put them down 75% of the time.

tkitna
He probably gets to Hercules and then its over

Damborgson
Stops at Wonder woman without rest, but she's a little low on the list.

Gets to Superman with rest.

Warrior Madness
Stops at Wonder Woman.

MrMind
stops dead at Superboy

cdtm
Clears.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by abhilegend
What? In what world is he going to clear this?

Gonna agree, dont see him clearing this.

xJLxKing
Without rest?probably stops at Hercules

HumbleServant
Bump

MrMind
stops at WW

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by spetznaz
Thor must have really gotten neutered. There was a time he could clear. Easily. But I guess Marvel thinks the hammer is just for smashing, right? Did he even get Mjolnir back in the first place?

Anyway - I say Thor clears, out of respect to what the character USED to be.

When would Thor have cleared a gauntlet with Superman on it?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Woman is a harder opponent than either Captain Atom or Martian Manhunter for Thor imo. WW is tougher because she has speed, the Aegis is a great defence, has no major weaknesses and she's very tactical. CA weakness to being punctured and drained might just be as bad as John's weakness to fire. Which are really really bad weaknesses when facing Mjolnir.

He stops at her. If he fights smart and saves his energy (Heat against AM and Namor, lighting against Hercules etc.), he'd get to BRB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.