Cabba vs. Gotenks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Go.

Kento
By power scaling Cabba should win... Cabba was semi evenly matched with Base Vegeta, the same Vegeta we seen in base trounce Gotenks. Because apparently training off screen only works for Freeza and Roshi to get millions of times stronger.

ares834
Gotenks easily.

The "base" Goku/Vegeta being god level shit seems to be gone for whatever reason.

Edit: I guess the Copy Vegeta beat SSJ3 Gotenks. Damn, these power levels truly are all over. Though I guess one could argue that is filler...

carver9
I see more complaining in this thread. Never seen so much complaining in my life.

Kento
Originally posted by ares834
Gotenks easily.

The "base" Goku/Vegeta being god level shit seems to be gone for whatever reason.

Edit: I guess the Copy Vegeta beat SSJ3 Gotenks. Damn, these power levels truly are all over. Though I guess one could argue that is filler... I mean, if we go by manga then Gotenks easily. Because Future Trunks was on par with ssj3 Goku and power levels haven't changed much since Buu saga per se. Which just makes the boost of ssb that more powerfulOriginally posted by carver9
I see more complaining in this thread. Never seen so much complaining in my life. stick out tongue Leave me be to be upset that some of my favorite characters get shafted and go love your strong characters who do nothing but be strong as plot needs.

NewGuy01
Gotenks wins. In SSJ1.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
I see more complaining in this thread. Never seen so much complaining in my life.

Case in point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.