The Important Story You're Not Hearing Much About

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

cdtm
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_v._Environmental_Protection_Agency

Why would the EPA celebrate a court order undermining their decision not to regulate?

If the EPA lacked authority, why is the court order valid? Were the EPA's lawyers wrong? Or can the courts effectively give authority where none existed before, and only do so under a lawsuit?

Good case for the courts having far too much power, if the second..

cdtm
I suppose there's a third option: Covering their ass.

Do nothing, and let the courts decide what they can do, instead of acting first and suffering consequences later.

Surtur
It's all just very shady and the part where it says "30 years or more" in terms of how long this was going on is alarming. I's quite possible it was going on for far longer than a few decades.

It is sort of weird to see a group come out and say "We're going to stop being shady".

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur

It is sort of weird to see a group come out and say "We're going to stop being shady".

That will change once the Democrats get back into full power .

Rockydonovang
How come we aren't given any actual evidence for the belief that "the epa collaborated with outside parties"?

Why is your favorite source to cite a blog?

meep-meep
Agendas are life for some. Come at me bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.