Ser Arthur Dayne vs. Khal Drogo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Two of the best fighters in game of thrones go at it. Who do you think would win?

-Dayne gets his two swords and Kingsguard armor

-Drogo gets a Dothraki blade and two daggers

Bashar Teg
if jaime's words were to be trusted, my money would be on dayne

ares834
Dayne. And it's not even close.

Ursumeles
^

Rebel95
Originally posted by ares834
Dayne. And it's not even close.
Really? I think to say it's not even close is a little unrealistic. Drogo was the best of the best among the Dothraki, a group of people that are reknown for their skill in battle. No only that but we saw how good he is: he killed that one guy with his bare hands

Rebel95
I'm not necessarily saying that he would win, but it would definitely be a good fight

FrothByte
We already saw how effective full armor is against a Dothraki. Drogo is at a disadvantage here. Remove Dayne's armor and it's a better fight.

Josh_Alexander
Dayne without a doubt.

Bashar Teg
furthermore, a dothraki on foot is disadvantaged against an armored knight. ser jorah proved it in season one against one of drogo's blood riders. it is known.

Rebel95
Well I can see how Drogo is definitely at a big disadvantage since Dayne has his armor. I still think it would be a great fight though

Bashar Teg
side note: if you put them on horseback, i think drogo would stomp. especially if he was trained to fire a bow while riding, which seems probable.

juggerman
Dayne

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
side note: if you put them on horseback, i think drogo would stomp. especially if he was trained to fire a bow while riding, which seems probable. In the books, Arthur was a awesome rider as well, and we know that meh riders (Robert) can beat far superior riders (Rhaegar) through superior combat ability.
Not counting for the bow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.