Karate Kid Vs Invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ed/Karatekid.PNG

No prep.
No BFR.

http://www.bigbcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/Invincible_cover.jpg

StiltmanFTW
I.

Stoic
My vote goes to Invincible, he just defeated Thragg.

deathslash
Invincible wins. Cool fight though.

riv6672
Thanks folks! thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by riv6672
Thanks folks! thumb up You're welcome, my friend!

riv6672
Well you contributed nothing, so...definitely appreciate THAT! whistle

Mindset
Originally posted by riv6672
Well you contributed nothing, so...definitely appreciate THAT! whistle You gonna appreciate that morphine drip in a sec.

riv6672
thumb up

cdtm
I agree with Mindset. thumb up

riv6672
Most ppl do!

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
My vote goes to Invincible, he just defeated Thragg. Not surprising. After all, he was once confirmed to be the most powerful being in the multiverse. big grin

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
Not surprising. After all, he was once confirmed to be the most powerful being in the multiverse. big grin .....but......but...... viltrumites are squishy.

Stoic
Originally posted by deathslash
.....but......but...... viltrumites are squishy.

Not sure about that, but I did see a weakness to extreme heat. It actually made me think that a high enough dose of heat vision, laser vision or some other similar power would be highly detrimental to Viltrumites.

Originally posted by Galan007
Not surprising. After all, he was once confirmed to be the most powerful being in the multiverse. big grin

Mark is badass that's for sure. He's come a long ways from when he was on, or around Wonder Man's level.

LordofBrooklyn
Mark is badass that's for sure. He's come a long ways from when he was on, or around Wonder Man's level.

Hey, hey, Simon is ABOVE Invincible!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Sexually ?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sexually ?

Save your FILTH for Digi and Leonidas!!!

Stoic

Maybe a couple years ago he was, but Mark just physically defeated Thragg without resorting to tricks of any kind. Thragg would punch a hole through Simon. He punched a hole through Omni Man (Invincible's dad), and Omni Man broke even with Supreme. Supreme was measured to be 2X more powerful than Gladiator.

RealityWarper
Save your FILTH for Digi and Leonidas!!!

O_O

LordofBrooklyn
Maybe a couple years ago he was, but Mark just physically defeated Thragg without resorting to tricks of any kind. Thragg would punch a hole through Simon. He punched a hole through Omni Man (Invincible's dad), and Omni Man broke even with Supreme. Supreme was measured to be 2X more powerful than Gladiator.

Mark would've died without the armor and the time and protection it provided him.

Marvel heralds don't have Kleenex for body tissue. Nefaria never punched a hole in Simon and neither would Thragg.

Stoic
Mark would've died without the armor and the time and protection it provided him.

Marvel heralds don't have Kleenex for body tissue. Nefaria never punched a hole in Simon and neither would Thragg.

Nefaria is Supreme level believe it or not. Thragg would push Supreme around based on Supreme's run in with Omni Man. Apparently, Supreme was well above Gladiator in power if that makes it a little clearer. What is Simon to Gladiator again? Sorry bro, but it just doesn't measure up on any conceivable level.

Figuratively speaking, how would that make sense to you?

LordofBrooklyn
Nefaria is Supreme level believe it or not. Thragg would push Supreme around based on Supreme's run in with Omni Man. Apparently, Supreme was well above Gladiator in power if that makes it a little clearer. What is Simon to Gladiator again? Sorry bro, but it just doesn't measure up on any conceivable level.

Figuratively speaking, how would that make sense to you?

Supreme doesn't have the showings to match Nefaria's against the most powerful Avengers lineups. Nefaria dominated a Thor who actually used Mjolnir offensively besides a melee weapon. Nefaria has taken on the East and West Coast Avengers at once.

Simon is the guy that had Thor on his last legs and has battled head on with The Hulk in an extended fight.

Stoic
Supreme doesn't have the showings to match Nefaria's against the most powerful Avengers lineups. Nefaria dominated a Thor who actually used Mjolnir offensively besides a melee weapon. Nefaria has taken on the East and West Coast Avengers at once.

Simon is the guy that had Thor on his last legs and has battled head on with The Hulk in an extended fight.

Gladiator runs at about half Nefaria. Supreme is 2X more powerful than Gladiator. Pay attention while the suspension of disbelief takes effect.

LordofBrooklyn
Gladiator runs at about half Nefaria. Supreme is 2X more powerful than Gladiator. Pay attention while the suspension of disbelief takes effect.

Where are you getting these metrics from?

Did a creator state this? Or is there some crossover I missed?

riv6672
Good reading, and some scenes to Google now.

cdtm
Honestly, Thragg and Mark getting their skin burned off by the sun knocks their durability down a few pegs for me.

The likes of Gladiator takes dives in suns, and it hurts him about as much as a steam bath. The various Daxamites and Superman are at least as strong as Kallark, if not stronger..

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Honestly, Thragg and Mark getting their skin burned off by the sun knocks their durability down a few pegs for me.

The likes of Gladiator takes dives in suns, and it hurts him about as much as a steam bath. The various Daxamites and Superman are at least as strong as Kallark, if not stronger.. it was an extended fight in the sun and only directly touching it affected them in any way and this was after they fought dozens of their own kind.

Not only that, but kryptonians and daxamites gain their powers from the sun, so that point is moot.

cdtm
Kallark doesn't, though.

There's other things, like Space Racer needing to clear a path for the Viltrumites to make it through a planet, or Allen the Alien, who is certainly > Invincible, getting pretty messed up from a relatively low yield bomb.

Most arguments for Viltrumites = Superman tier come from their fight with Supreme, which in turn is based off his fight with Gladiator. The very definition of ABC logic. wink

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Kallark doesn't, though.

There's other things, like Space Racer needing to clear a path for the Viltrumites to make it through a planet, or Allen the Alien, who is certainly > Invincible, getting pretty messed up from a relatively low yield bomb.

Most arguments for Viltrumites = Superman tier come from their fight with Supreme, which in turn is based off his fight with Gladiator. The very definition of ABC logic. wink Low end showings exist the same as high end showings.

Allen is undeniably beneath Mark and Mark tanked a nuke so.......Viltrumites can travel multiple times faster than the speed of light and I'd imagine that crashing into any sort of celestial body at that speed would hurt without a little preparation.

Lastly, Mark has dropped a moon on Martin the Martian as well as being stated to be the most powerful character in the multiverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.