ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Gerald
This is Obi-Wan after he hands Luke off to the Lars people. If it's not a fair fight we can do Obi-Wan right before he kills General Grievous

He has to fight the following in order. No breaks.

1. AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi
2. Vestara Khai
3. Xanatos
4. Coleman Trebor and Agen Kolar
5. Savage Opress
6. Kas'im
7. Malgus
8. Coleman Trebor and ROTJ Luke
9. Everyone listed above at the same time, but he gets Yoda and General Grievous to help.

Ursumeles
Why are Xanatos & Khai > AotC Obi? I mean, it's obvious that RotS Obi > AotC Obi, but it's also obvious that he's above the other two.
Stops at Malgus.

ChocolateMuesli
loses 4 and 8, tough fights with 5 and 7

Rockydonovang
stops at 8, gets roflstomped in the last round

Kurk
4 if not 5 if back to back fighting

DarthDuelist9
8 or 9

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
4 if not 5 if back to back fighting
good point, didn't consider the no breaks part

Azronger

Greysentinel365
Probably 7 if it's back to back. Might clear if he's fresh each round.

Greysentinel365
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Probably 7 if it's back to back. Might clear if he's fresh each round.

Also out of order.

Rockydonovang
where do you rate rotj luke grey, legends incarnation

Big Gerald
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Why are Xanatos & Khai > AotC Obi? I mean, it's obvious that RotS Obi > AotC Obi, but it's also obvious that he's above the other two.
Stops at Malgus.

Xanatos fought Qui-Gon Jinn once. Also Vestara Khai may have unlocked new powers due to spending time around Skywalkers

Greysentinel365
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
where do you rate rotj luke grey, legends incarnation

Around Koon/Shaak-Ventress level.

Rockydonovang
wait hold up, coleman trebor is the dude who got three-shottedby jango?

Yea, he's not doing anything for his teammates

Kurk
wait hold up, coleman trebor is the dude who got three-shottedby jango?

Yea, he's not doing anything for his teammates
I mean Maul got shot-down by pirates too, but even Carthage doesn't put him on Trebor's level.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
I mean Maul got shot-down by pirates too, but even Carthage doesn't put him on Trebor's level.
Maul got shotdown by pirates when he was carrying his brother and he was facing an army of them. Trebor literally got taken out by three blaster shots.

Zenwolf
Maul got shotdown by pirates when he was carrying his brother and he was facing an army of them. Trebor literally got taken out by three blaster shots.

Well I mean, Trebor's death doesn't make sense soo...not sure if it can be used against him. I mean he did also wade through battalions of droids and geo warriors.

Though I'll agree, he isn't offering much here.

Greysentinel365

Savage was carrying Maul. Not the reverse. Maul had one leg. he's not carrying anyone. How do people think this?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Savage was carrying Maul. Not the reverse. Maul had one leg. he's not carrying anyone. How do people think this?
Actually neither was carrying the other in the time frame I was referencing.

My point still stands though. Even comparing the two based on how they fared, Maul did far better than Trebor did. Not to mention Maul wasn't hit by just a normal blaster shot, but by a special sort of canon.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well I mean, Trebor's death doesn't make sense soo...not sure if it can be used against him. I mean he did also wade through battalions of droids and geo warriors.
He did?

Ok, then I'm probably lowballing him a bit.

Zenwolf
He did?

Ok, then I'm probably lowballing him a bit.

Yeah, in Legends anyway.

He's still noted as having deadly lightsaber prowess and could defeat most enemies even without activating his lightsaber.

He deflected two blaster shots from Jango when his attention wasn't even on him, but on Dooku as the movie shows.

The only way there could be any possible justification for his death, would be if Coleman had grown exhausted throughout the whole arena battle...which would make sense(since thousands of droids were just pouring into the arena against 200 Jedi), but then it's just circumstances to his death, not that he was a bad fighter.

He also was a Master of Form 3.

BlueTiger1144
Originally posted by Azronger
Why? This is back to back isn't it?

Azronger
Originally posted by BlueTiger1144
Why? This is back to back isn't it?

Didn't catch that. Yeah, he probably stops at Malgus with no rest

godemperortrump
Dunno why Kas'im is above Savage

Big Gerald
Coleman Trebor is a great man. Yall jealous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.