Lobo, Etrigan ,and Orion Vs Namor, Abomination and Ulik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Lobo, Etrigan & Orion ( all Pre Nu52 versions) vs Namor, Abomination & Ulik. All traditional 616 Levels.

Fight takes place on the NYC Docks. (So Namor can stay "Wet".

How goes it?

Stoic
Team 1 would generally win. Things would become a lot more interesting if this were the Zombie Abomination.

I don't believe that any on Team 1 could mount a physical challenge to him. They'd probably have to go for the BFR.

Ulik doesn't belong here he adds very little.

ShadowFyre
Hes basically got the same stats and powerset as regular abomination.

TethAdamTheRock
Team 1 stomps imo

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Team 1 stomps imo

Flyattractor
So consensus is that Ulik is the "weak link" for Team Marvel?

ShadowFyre
I think all of team 1 outclasses team 2 by a considerable margin. Complete stomp.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I think all of team 1 outclasses team 2 by a considerable margin. Complete stomp.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So consensus is that Ulik is the "weak link" for Team Marvel?

And no. Team 2 are all in the same strength and durability class. Actually both Namor and Abomination have been koed by a single hit from Thor, Ulik generally takes at least 2-3 for Thor to put down, as well as survived a huge beating from Maestro somebody who could probably one shit both Abom and Namor as well.

Philosophía
Lobo or Orion solo.

abhilegend
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
And no. Team 2 are all in the same strength and durability class. Actually both Namor and Abomination have been koed by a single hit from Thor, Ulik generally takes at least 2-3 for Thor to put down, as well as survived a huge beating from Maestro somebody who could probably one shit both Abom and Namor as well.
laughing out loud

Namor was weakened and Thor cheapshotted blonsky.

Flyattractor

Genii96
Abom and ulik don't really belong here

ShadowFyre
I don't feel Namor has much going for him in this fight either honestly. He can't beat anybody here solo imo

Genii96
I don't think he can either although I am not sure about etrigan since I don't know much about him, but he can certainly hang with them for a good while going from his record against the marvel heavy hitters. Hence why better teammates would give team 2 a better shot

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Genii96
Abom and ulik don't really belong here Abom > Namor

shadowknight
Team 1 wins

namorsubby
Close.

Genii96
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Abom > Namor
Only version of abom above namor is the demon version amped by CK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.