Raped in prison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
If you were serving a 5 year sentence and you were brutally raped in a male prison. What would you do?

Kurk
Report because I'm an ISTJ

if it was KingJoker on the other hand....

socool8520
Stab that dude for sure. Sure my time gets extended, but you may be able to sway the parole board as they know you have been raped.

Raisen
Originally posted by socool8520
Stab that dude for sure. Sure my time gets extended, but you may be able to sway the parole board as they know you have been raped.

thumb up

Surtur
Well the only solution would be a face stabbing.

Reminds me of Juice from Sons of Anarchy though. Poor Juice.

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
Well the only solution would be a face stabbing.

Reminds me of Juice from Sons of Anarchy though. Poor Juice.

you're a G

StiltmanFTW
KXx2nhFRxAY

Flyattractor
Stab the guy and get it blamed on someone else....probably Stilts.

carthage
Kill him

Emperordmb
The state of our prison systems disgusts me, and the Republicans positions on criminal justice is one of the main gripes I have with them.

Raisen
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The state of our prison systems disgusts me, and the Republicans positions on criminal justice is one of the main gripes I have with them.

I agree. i'm nowhere near a prog but our CJ system is retarded.

Flyattractor
We need to go from Prisons to the Mega City Cube System!!

That will fix alot of probs.

Afro Cheese
I'm surprised nobody has opted for "cry in the shower balled up in the fetal position."

Foxsteak
I will never get raped in prison.

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
I agree. i'm nowhere near a prog but our CJ system is retarded.

Indeed, we allow killers to live. That needs fixing.

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
I'm surprised nobody has opted for "cry in the shower balled up in the fetal position."

Might as well just wear a t-shirt that says "Please Rape Me".

Afro Cheese
I'm just surprised to see this forum is populated by so many badasses.

Here's another scenario: the guy that raped you is in a gang

Any stabbing/revenge taken on him will be reciprocated back to you with a vengence

You've tried to join all the prison gangs but none of them will have you, on account of they just don't like you

what do you do now?

Raisen

Any stabbing/revenge taken on him will be reciprocated back to you with a vengence

You've tried to join all the prison gangs but none of them will have you, on account of they just don't like you

what do you do now?

i'm quite familiar with the justice system.

most gangs have rules against homosexuality: skinheads, nortenos, surenos, Asian gangs, tango blast etc generally have rules against this. their members will be checked. the only gangs that don't have rules against this are generally black gangs that aren't bloods or crips.

southern blacks, mid west blacks, and DC blacks will rape.

if you are a criminal and may revisit the justice system, you better have a backbone. your reputation will travel around and you may be back in ten years. if you did nothing about the rape then you will have a hard time.

it's not about being a bad ass. it's about survival in a particular life style

Raisen

what do you do now?

I won't specify my experience but you seem like a legit poster. I hope you can at least trust in what I say

Afro Cheese
So that scene in American History X was a lie?

all kidding aside... I wasn't really trying to be realistic. just to create a hypothetical scenario where you had to accept the rape and move on without revenge. So we could say it was one of those gangs who do rape that raped you if you want to keep it within that context.

BTW were you locked up or something?

Raisen
So that scene in American History X was a lie?

all kidding aside... I wasn't really trying to be realistic. just to create a hypothetical scenario where you had to accept the rape and move on without revenge. So we could say it was one of those gangs who do rape that raped you if you want to keep it within that context.

BTW were you locked up or something?

I've never been incarcerated.

There's rape but it's few and far between usually. It's usually individual based. honestly, sex is prohibited in prison so the stats are usually skewed because consensual sex can be labeled as rape.

vast majority of it is just gay for the stay and it's frowned upon...especially in prisons influenced greatly by southern California or northern California Mexican gangs.

Afro Cheese
So where did you learn so much about prison?

Raisen
So where did you learn so much about prison?

brother, dad, and uncle were locked up for a while and other experience i'd rather not say

Afro Cheese
fair enough

Flyattractor
The only THING you NEED to Know about Prison is that YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE THERE!!!!

Raisen
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The only THING you NEED to Know about Prison is that YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE THERE!!!!

feds aren't so bad. most state prisons just suck

Flyattractor
Sure they do buddy!

Raisen
ok. who is the dude that voted to become the rapists property?

socool8520
^ Lol. There's always at least one

Kurk
ok. who is the dude that voted to become the rapists property? Probably Robtard

Mindset

most gangs have rules against homosexuality: skinheads, nortenos, surenos, Asian gangs, tango blast etc generally have rules against this. their members will be checked. the only gangs that don't have rules against this are generally black gangs that aren't bloods or crips.

if you are a criminal and may revisit the justice system, you better have a backbone. your reputation will travel around and you may be back in ten years. if you did nothing about the rape then you will have a hard time.

it's not about being a bad ass. it's about survival in a particular life style Aryan brotherhood definitely rapes people.

Anyway, I'd rape my way to the top of the food chain.

No booty would be safe from me.

no homo

socool8520
^ You're doing it as a dominance/hierarchy type reason. Nothing gay about that bro

Raisen
Originally posted by Mindset
Aryan brotherhood definitely rapes people.

Anyway, I'd rape my way to the top of the food chain.

No booty would be safe from me.

no homo

you're totally right about them but they are greatly diminished in numbers.

Flyattractor
I say we just set fire to Mindset's blankets in the middle of the night.

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I say we just set fire to Mindset's blankets in the middle of the night. Wow, man.

I thought we were all on the same side...no loyalty in this world.

Flyattractor
Wow, man.

Not in the Big House there aint. Dog eat Dog on the Inside.

Bow wow.
WOOF WOOF!!!!!

Raisen
Wow, man.

i'd rape the shiit out of you dude. you talk big game but i'm huge. i'll take it

ArtificialGlory
ok. who is the dude that voted to become the rapists property?
embarrasment

Mindset
i'd rape the shiit out of you dude. you talk big game but i'm huge. i'll take it I'll jiu jitsu this dick all up in that booty.

Adam_PoE
Might as well rename this "Fragile Masculinity: The Thread" with all the tough guy posturing about how posters would respond to sexual assault with over-the-top and disproportionate acts of violence, as if rape is the worst thing that can possibly happen to them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperordmb
I mean I'm not one of the people who commented that and think revenge isn't moral, but wanting to stab someone who rapes you seems like a pretty natural response. Like "oooooh, someone would get really pissed off and violent if they got raped, they're masculinity must be so fragile if they feel that strongly against another man forcibly having sex with them!" That just makes no sense.

Just because you like dick up your ass doesn't mean any dude who has a violent reaction to being raped by another dude has a fragile sense of masculinity.

Surtur
I do feel fragile for wanting to stab a potential rapist.

Flyattractor
You don't "Stab" people in prison. YOU SHANK EM WITH A SHIV!!!!!!!!!!

Surtur
Also wait why is stabbing someone an over the top response to rape? Lol..

Flyattractor
It is political.

Surtur
Remember ladies if you're being raped and you have a knife..just take the rape.

Flyattractor
Thank Heavens (until that is made Illegal by the Fascist Left)
women aren't allowed to use guns to defend themselves (Wait that is Illegal now ...right?)

Mindset
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Might as well rename this "Fragile Masculinity: The Thread" with all the tough guy posturing about how posters would respond to sexual assault with over-the-top and disproportionate acts of violence, as if rape is the worst thing that can possibly happen to them.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Shut yo bitcch ass up

Raisen

roll eyes (sarcastic)

are you phucking joking? to most masculine men there is almost nothing that can be worse than being raped.

you have to be joking. I can't believe you would be this far removed from reality.

Surtur
are you phucking joking? to most masculine men there is almost nothing that can be worse than being raped.

you have to be joking. I can't believe you would be this far removed from reality.

What will happen next is I think he will claim he was kidding, and we're all just going to pretend to believe him. It's too awkward to do anything else at this point.

Robtard

it's not about being a bad ass. it's about survival in a particular life style

Nope, they all ass rape other men. I've seen American Me, American History X, Sons of Anarchy etc.

ArtificialGlory
Looks like 3 people have now picked the 'Become his property' option. Welcome to the club, boys.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Looks like 3 people have now picked the 'Become his property' option. Welcome to the club, boys.

..does this mean you became someones property in prison? lol.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Nope, they all ass rape other men. I've seen American Me, American History X, Sons of Anarchy etc.

It that the only reason you watched Robbie?

TethAdamTheRock
What if you stab him and he ends up killing you?

Surtur
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Well then you aren't good at stabbing.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

You vote for the "Become property" option.

Surtur
If you don't know how to stab properly don't go to prison, sheesh.

Flyattractor
They should teach this in college now.

Surtur
It would probably be more practical than a gender studies class.

Flyattractor
It would liven up those Safe Space Circle Jerks.

Adam_PoE
I mean I'm not one of the people who commented that and think revenge isn't moral, but wanting to stab someone who rapes you seems like a pretty natural response. Like "oooooh, someone would get really pissed off and violent if they got raped, they're masculinity must be so fragile if they feel that strongly against another man forcibly having sex with them!" That just makes no sense.

Just because you like dick up your ass doesn't mean any dude who has a violent reaction to being raped by another dude has a fragile sense of masculinity.

If you respond to assault with assault, then no, you do not. If you respond to assault with murder, then yes, you do.

Adam_PoE
Also wait why is stabbing someone an over the top response to rape? Lol..

Because you are not stabbing him in self-defense, you are stabbing him in retaliation. You are responding to a non-life-threatening assault with murder, because your fragile masculinity got bruised.

Adam_PoE
Shut yo bitcch ass up

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RecklessNeedyCaudata-max-1mb.gif

socool8520
^ lol

socool8520
Because you are not stabbing him in self-defense, you are stabbing him in retaliation. You are responding to a non-life-threatening assault with murder, because your fragile masculinity got bruised.

Or you could be preventing it from happening again, which can be argued as self-defense.

ArtificialGlory

Emperordmb
Yeah I agree that revenge is not justifiable, I would even go so far as to consider a violent assault in retaliation immoral, but to reduce the suffering of a rape victim to "oh your fragile masculinity got bruised" is ****ing ridiculous.

Adam_PoE
to most masculine men there is almost nothing that can be worse than being raped.

Thanks for proving my point.

socool8520
Yeah I agree that revenge is not justifiable, I would even go so far as to consider a violent assault in retaliation immoral, but to reduce the suffering of a rape victim to "oh your fragile masculinity got bruised" is ****ing ridiculous.

Sure it is. Just depends on your moral code.

Emperordmb
Sure it is. Just depends on your moral code.
I'm not a moral relativist so that doesn't fly with me.

socool8520
Then I can see why you would think that way. I don't though

Adam_PoE
Or you could be preventing it from happening again, which can be argued as self-defense.

Pre-emptive self-defense is what Anti-Fa believes.

Would you read the scenario described in the initial post and try again? We are not discussing using lethal force to stop a rape, we are talking about using lethal force to retaliate after a rape. Try to keep up.

Who is discussing the suffering of the victim? This is a hypothetical scenario in which e-tough guys imagine all the violent things they would do to someone who sexually assaulted them, because their masculinity is so fragile that the idea of being raped is the worst possible thing they can imagine.

socool8520

Who is discussing the suffering of the victim? This is a hypothetical scenario in which e-tough guys imagine all the violent things they would do to someone who sexually assaulted them, because their masculinity is so fragile that the idea of being raped is the worst possible thing they can imagine.

Except this pre-emptive self-defense would be justified as it had already happened once.

Just because they are "e-tough guys" doesn't mean they wouldn't suffer. It's dumb to take that out of the equation.

well it's clear you're biased so okay then.

ArtificialGlory

Robtard

Would you read the scenario described in the initial post and try again? We are not discussing using lethal force to stop a rape, we are talking about using lethal force to retaliate after a rape. Try to keep up.

^

POE's just fisting ya'll elbow deep...

socool8520
Really? How?

Robtard
By systematically tearing down all your points and defenses. He's not even using Crisco.

socool8520
He isn't tearing down anything. It's subjective at to what's moral or not so you really can't "win" that argument. He also projects his own thoughts on the reasoning behind why someone would do that, but since you agree with him, then I guess you would see it that way.

I would think it's okay if a woman stabbed her rapist

Robtard
He isn't tearing down anything. It's subjective at to what's moral or not so you really can't "win" that argument. He also projects his own thoughts on the reasoning behind why someone would do that, but since you agree with him, then I guess you would see it that way.

Oh, he is. It's evident from the compete lack of countering on any of his points.

I agree with him now? Wasn't aware I had commented on my stance here. But if that's what you need to cope, I'm cool.

socool8520
Oh, he is. It's evident from the compete lack of countering on any of his points.

I agree with him now? Wasn't aware I had commented on my stance here. If that's what you need to cope, I'm cool.

No, you just don't seem to agree with the countering. There's a difference.

Do you? It seemed to me you did. If you didn't, then my bad.

Surtur
Really? How?

You'll have to forgive Rob, he thinks if he comes and makes a declaration about someone getting owned, etc. it becomes factual.

socool8520
It's just hard to say someone is getting owned in an opinion based discussion. We aren't using facts and figures here.

Surtur

Pssh, a rapist would never think it's okay to rape you again just because he got away with it the first time.

Robtard
You'll have to forgive Rob, he thinks if he comes and makes a declaration about someone getting owned, etc. it becomes factual.

Oh the ironing...

Bashar Teg
keep avoiding each and every point that adam laid out, and continue patting eachother on the ass over how you totally didn't get schooled.

Surtur
Oh the ironing...

When you finish ironing maybe throw a load in the wash.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
keep avoiding each and every point that adam laid out, and continue patting eachother on the ass over how you totally didn't get schooled.

He pulled a "but Antifa!!" that should grind your gears.

socool8520
While I see that pre-emptively attacking can be bad, I don't think so in this particular scenario. Not only would you be saving yourself from further violation, you could be saving others.

Also, I think it's dumb that POE chalked this up to masculinity and completely discounts the actual psychological damage incurred by someone violating in that manner. Basically "nah, bruh, you're just not man enough to deal with being raped." That in my opinion, is stupid.

Surtur
While I see that pre-emptively attacking can be bad, I don't think so in this particular scenario. Not only would you be saving yourself from further violation, you could be saving others.

Also, I think it's dumb that POE chalked this up to masculinity and completely discounts the actual psychological damage incurred by someone violating in that manner. Basically "nah, bruh, you're just not man enough to deal with being raped." That in my opinion, is stupid.

Yeah, but Antifa...

socool8520

It's opinion based. You either agree with his line of reasoning or you don't. No schooling done.

Robtard
Imho, being murdered would be worse than being raped yourself. As would having certain loved ones being raped instead of yourself in an this-or-that scenario. This is just logic and emotional maturity.

Surtur
Imho, being murdered would be worse than being raped yourself. As would having certain loved ones being raped instead of yourself in an this-or-that scenario. This is just logic and emotional maturity.

^^This guy talking about emotional maturity, adorable.

socool8520

That isn't the scenario. Yes, being killed is more unfavorable for me than being raped. It does not mean that I would not kill someone else for raping me though.

Robtard
^^This guy talking about emotional maturity, adorable.

^

#classicbutthurt

Robtard
That isn't the scenario. Yes, being killed is more unfavorable for me than being raped. It does not mean that I would not kill someone else for raping me though.

I was just commenting on my thoughts and logic and emotional maturity

Surtur
^

#classicbutthurt

You're butthurt? Sucks.

socool8520
I was just commenting on my thoughts and logic and emotional maturity

Ahhh I see. Then I would tend to agree on the first part. As for emotionally mature, I think it would be extremely difficult, I daresay impossible, to be emotionally mature after being raped.

Robtard
Ahhh I see. Then I would tend to agree on the first part. I think it would be extremely difficult, I daresay impossible, to be emotionally mature after being raped.

That was in regards to the overall outlook, looking from an observer's position.

But I'm sure you'd also prefer to be the one to be buttraped if it stopped certain loved ones from suffering that fate, in that sort of scenario. Doesn't mean you want to be raped.

socool8520
That was in regards to the overall outlook, looking from an observer's position.

But I'm sure you'd also prefer to be the one to be buttraped if it stopped certain loved ones from suffering that fate, in that sort of scenario. Doesn't mean you want to be raped.

I would prefer that yes, but I would still want to kill them. Whether that is agreeable to people who oppose revenge or pre-emptive self defense, I couldn't care less.

Robtard
Revenge is what it is; that's why I would in turn rape my rapist and then make him do A2M, then tell all his prison buddies about it as a warning smile

socool8520
Revenge is what it is; that's why I would in turn rape my rapist and then make him do A2M, then tell all his prison buddies about it as a warning smile

Fair enough. To me I would rather kill him/her and be done with it. it could be argued that your way is more harsh and cruel while also being revenge. I don't disagree with your method, but that's really my point anyways. Morality is subjective.

Adam_PoE

See? Fire with fire. That is a proportionate response. Not fire with nuclear weapons, because sausage fears.

Surtur
Yeah no, face stab.

Bashar Teg
should rename this thread "share your e-toughguy revenge fantasies"

Surtur
You don't need to be tough to stab a dude. If you were that tough you wouldn't need it.

Robtard
See? Fire with fire. That is a proportionate response. Not fire with nuclear weapons, because sausage fears.

thumb up

Robtard
You don't need to be tough to stab a dude. If you were that tough you wouldn't need it.

At least you're finally admitting you're not tough, that's a start thumb up

Bashar Teg

because there's no gangs or anything like that in prison, right?

sorry, sunshine, but toughguys get raped all the time in prison.

Emperordmb
So a murderous reaction to being raped, and I agree a murderous reaction or even a violent one (aside from in self-defense), is morally indefensible, but once again it's ****ing absurd to suggest the anger behind such an overreaction should be reduced to "muh masculinity! So I'm gonna kill them!" and not "this person very intimately physically violated me as a person and made me suffer for their own physical and sadistic gratification, so I'm gonna kill them!"

Reducing outrage at rape to "no homo" sentiment is retarded.

Surtur
At least you're finally admitting you're not tough, that's a start thumb up

I never said I was tough. If I wanted people to think I was tough I wouldn't have mentioned my injuries. Which pretty much leave me with stabbing options. I'm certainly not going to rape someone who rapes me. Even if for some reason other folk held them down for me.

This conversation went to a weird, but hilarious place.

StiltmanFTW
You are responding to a non-life-threatening assault

It can be pretty damn life threatening. Ever heard of STDs...?

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It can be pretty damn life threatening. Ever heard of STDs...?

Plus what about the damage to your street cred?

Robtard
I never said I was tough. If I wanted people to think I was tough I wouldn't have mentioned my injuries. Which pretty much leave me with stabbing options. I'm certainly not going to rape someone who rapes me. Even if for some reason other folk held them down for me.

This conversation went to a weird, but hilarious place.

You're the one ranting about murdering people. Weird and hilarious, indeed.

dadudemon

I see it as "get it over with" like Ashton Kutcher's character did in Butterfly Effect. He found out whose dick he had to suck to keep from dying. Didn't turn out well for him as I think he sided with the Latino gangsters, in the end....

Some of the guards know. Just ask them. "Whose dick do I have to suck to get protection around here? Which is the safest and sanest group to join?" They'll know.

Surtur
You're the one ranting about murdering people. Weird and hilarious, indeed.

I'm talking about stabbing someone after being brutally raped in prison.

dadudemon

Well, I guess one is an 8 and the other is a 10. And killing him in retaliation is illegal inside and outside of prison unless you kill him while he is trying to commit the act. One is murder 1 and one is self defense.

They are exaggerating with their nuclear comment, of course.

Just be a real man and take that dick like a champ. smile

Robtard

You and your weird fetish fantasies, Surt

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, I guess one is an 8 and the other is a 10. And killing him in retaliation is illegal inside and outside of prison unless you kill him while he is trying to commit the act. One is murder 1 and one is self defense.

They are exaggerating with their nuclear comment, of course.

Just be a real man and take that dick like a champ. smile

I can't be Juiced. I just can't be. Marilyn Manson has to pay.

Bashar Teg
can't you guys concoct a toughguy revenge fantasy that doesnt involve having another man's penis forced into your bum?

Surtur
can't you guys concoct a toughguy revenge fantasy that doesnt involve having another man's penis forced into your bum?

The short answer is...no.

socool8520
So a murderous reaction to being raped, and I agree a murderous reaction or even a violent one (aside from in self-defense), is morally indefensible, but once again it's ****ing absurd to suggest the anger behind such an overreaction should be reduced to "muh masculinity! So I'm gonna kill them!" and not "this person very intimately physically violated me as a person and made me suffer for their own physical and sadistic gratification, so I'm gonna kill them!"

Reducing outrage at rape to "no homo" sentiment is retarded.

Meh....morality is subjective to me. I can make exceptions as to what's "moral" based on the situation. This particular scenario would be one of the exceptions for me.

Raisen

dude. you're saying this because you are gay. this would be one of the worst things to a straight man. don't downplay this. that's phucking selfish and stupid

Surtur
dude. you're saying this because you are gay. this would be one of the worst things to a straight man. don't downplay this. that's phucking selfish and stupid

Indeed, anyone who gets raped by a dude and goes "I'm gonna rape him back" is just a repressed homo.

They should be shanking their rapist and then going and dealing with their gay feelings.

Robtard
Um, I don't think gay men who are raped feel any less humiliated or degraded to their straight raped counterparts. Reason: Cos it's still rape

Surtur
I feel like a dude would need to maybe have a long talk with his wife if his response to being raped by a dude was "rape 'em back!".

A long long talk.

Raisen
Um, I don't think gay men who are raped feel any less humiliated or degraded to their straight raped counterparts.

oh dude. come on rob. do you really agree with adam on this tho?
the psychological effects this would have to a straight man would be huuuuge.

Robtard
I feel like a dude would need to maybe have a long talk with his wife if his response to being raped by a dude was "rape 'em back!".

A long long talk.

You're very emotional over this, like you're trying to hide something you just hate about yourself...

Robtard
oh dude. come on rob. do you really agree with adam on this tho?
the psychological effects this would have to a straight man would be huuuuge.

Dude, it's rape. A gay man isn't going to be less affected over a straight man, the emotional mind-**** is going to be the same. Cos rape is rape.

Raisen
i'm sure a gay man being raped would be horrible for him. a straight man forcibly being made a punk...come on. this is just common sense. what this would do to his sense of masculinity is not even the same ball park

Raisen
Dude, it's rape. A gay man isn't going to be less affected over a straight man, the emotional mind-**** is going to be the same. Cos rape is rape.

no. it's not. compare the straight men's posts to adam's post.

it's not the same.

Surtur
You're very emotional over this, like you're trying to hide something you just hate about yourself...

#projection

Surtur
i'm sure a gay man being raped would be horrible for him. a straight man forcibly being made a punk...come on. this is just common sense. what this would do to his sense of masculinity is not even the same ball park

Also let us not beat around the bush, if we're doing an "eye for an eye" thing, where you rape your rapist, that just more plays to a gay dude. Because they bang buttholes, they enjoy it. Doesn't mean they enjoy rape, but sticking a dick in a dude is what they do. Straight men don't rape, no, I don't care if you've been in prison 100 years, you stick your dick in the ass of a man and you're bisexual at best.

It IS different, it doesn't mean gays love rape. No more than hookers love to get raped.

Raisen
Also let us not beat around the bush, if we're doing an "eye for an eye" thing, where you rape your rapist, that just more plays to a gay dude. Because they bang buttholes, they enjoy it. Doesn't mean they enjoy rape, but sticking a dick in a dude is what they do. Straight men don't rape, no, I don't care if you've been in prison 100 years, you stick your dick in the ass of a man and you're bisexual at best.

It IS different, it doesn't mean gays love rape. No more than hookers love to get raped.

it's really simple. I just can't believe rob, a straight guy is taking this stance. he's alone on this. it's common sense

Robtard

This assumes that gay men don't have a sense of "masculinity", which is just odd, cos I've met gay guys who are classically masculine, some you'd never assume they were gay and I've met straight men who have virtually no classic masculine traits.

But I don't think male-on-male rape has to to with assaulting one's masculinity in of itself, it's a taking of power; one can remain masculine and yet be powerless in a situation.

Surtur
it's really simple. I just can't believe rob, a straight guy is taking this stance. he's alone on this. it's common sense

Maybe it's because he isn't straight?

Robtard

By your logic a prostitute is less affected by rape than a non prostitute. LoL, you're retarded aren't you. Rape is rape.

Raisen
This assumes that gay men don't have a sense of "masculinity", which is just odd, cos I've met gay guys who are classically masculine, some you'd never assume they were gay and I've met straight men who have virtually no classic masculine traits.

But I don't think male-on-male rape has to to with assaulting one's masculinity in of itself, it's a taking of power; one can remain masculine and yet be powerless in a situation.

oh my phucking god dude.

Robtard
Maybe it's because he isn't straight?

^

Fantasizing about me again :0

Robtard
oh my phucking god dude.

By all means counter my logic.

IMO, you're letting your personal feelings and personal hangups cloud your reasoning and logic here

Surtur
By your logic a prostitute is less affected by rape than a non prostitute. LoL, you're retarded aren't you. Rape is rape.

I never said that. I said it's not any worse if a prostitute gets raped. Be more intelligent.

Surtur
^

Fantasizing about me again :0

You've talked about fisting my a-hole Rob, you can stop projecting whenever you feel comfortable.

Does your wife know?

Robtard
I never said that. I said it's not any worse if a prostitute gets raped. Be more intelligent.

You implied it with your "but it's different", this is the logic you're using to separate a gay man and a straight man being raped, hence I can use it to separate prostitutes and not prostitutes, thereby showing your idiocy.

ps Think before you type

Raisen
By all means counter my logic.

IMO, you're letting your personal feelings and personal hangups cloud your reasoning and logic here

no. it's so logical that all other straight posters share similar ideas.

you're complicating things to the point of ridiculousness.

Robtard
You've talked about fisting my a-hole Rob, you can stop projecting whenever you feel comfortable.

Does your wife know?

^

3. Anger boosts ego fragility.

There is also the psychological aspect of ego fragility and injury, often seen in narcissistic personalities; the rush behind anger can be triggered by underlying feelings of weakness or insecurity, a way to feel powerful in the moment and overcome those feelings. It also helps people feel briefly in control of things they typically have no control over. Unfortunately, the aftermath reinforces negative consequences that hurt you in the eyes of others, and continues the cycle of insecurity. It becomes a vicious cycle of tantrums and punishment that ultimately hurt the angry individual.

Surtur
You implied it with your "but it's different", this is the logic you're using to separate a gay man and a straight man being raped, hence I can use it to separate prostitutes and not prostitutes, thereby showing your idiocy.

ps Think before you type

But again, this had to do with the revenge of "rape for a rape". Don't be stupid. You know this, but you choose to be a dipshit. Why?

Robtard
no. it's so logical that all other straight posters share similar ideas.

you're complicating things to the point of ridiculousness.

Could it maybe be because possible those "but it's different!" male posters have deep insecurity issues concerning their masculinity and sexuality?

I'm using logic and reasoning. Rape is about power and the taking of power. A gay man isn't going to be less affected just because he's gay. It's still rape.

Surtur

I'm using logic and reasoning.

What is funny is I believe you ACTUALLY believe this lol. No, this isn't you trolling or anything, I guarantee it. You, Robtard, truly believe you are bringing logic and reason to the table here.

That's brilliant.

Robtard
But again, this had to do with the revenge of "rape for a rape". Don't be stupid. You know this, but you choose to be a dipshit. Why?

^

Your flip has been noted 'But it's different cos reasons' guy. /noted

What is funny is I believe you ACTUALLY believe this lol. No, this isn't you trolling or anything, I guarantee it. You, Robtard, truly believe you are bringing logic and reason to the table here.

By all means then counter my points with logic and reasoning instead of "but cos" type of replies and insults.

Raisen
Could it maybe be because possible those "but it's different!" male posters have deep insecurity issues concerning their masculinity and sexuality?

I'm using logic and reasoning. Rape is about power and the taking of power. A gay man isn't going to be less affected just because he's gay. It's still rape.

ok bro. so a straight man wanting to stab a guy for raping him is insecurity. I guess it's more secure to take the rape and run and tell.

Surtur
^

Your flip has been noted 'But it's different cps reasons' guy. /noted

By all means then counter my points with logic and reasoning instead of "but cos" type of replies and insults.

It's not a flip lol. My response was about your "rape your rapist". I love your tactics, you get proven wrong and scream "it's a flip!". Nice.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>