Talkin' Bout My Generation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nuke Nixon
What is it about younger or older generations that annoy you?

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8dce36ad008bb7dae6bce6e079d458b5/tumblr_oy86xpEkma1wzdaq1o1_540.jpg

Scribble
What annoys me about older generations: Older generations aren't always accepting of differences, especially complex modern differences.

What annoys me about younger generations: Younger generations are sometimes too 'accepting' of differences, and too happy to put things in little boxes in the name of equality and make people out to be bad for not instantly understanding every facet of their byzantine new rules.

Bonus round: Older generations had better and more life-changing bands and artists, modern generations like the music that goes a bleep bloop for like hours.

Foxsteak
Good thread.

Older generation had grunge, nuff said.

Younger generation pretends that the things I used to like was cool. It wasn't.

Flyattractor
Younger Generations just need to Pull their Damn Pants up and SHUT THE FUH UP!!!!!!!

socool8520
I don't like that older generations fail to realize that times weren't sunshine and rainbows back in their day. People in the 50/60s want to act like there weren't hate crimes happening all over the place.

Newer generations irritate me with this everyone is special/a winner garbage. That and that you are entitled to everything with minimal work.

Nuke Nixon
Excellent answers all around.

Flyattractor
You must be so lonely.

Nuke Nixon
Yeah, pretty much.

Foxsteak
This thread has gone cold.......

Nuke Nixon
Younger generations have no patience, no appreciation for the long game.

Flyattractor
Bring on the Young People Apocalypse.

Surtur
Every generation probably thinks the next one is shitty.

Though did they have to deal with folk getting offended over banana peels? Probably not, it was like rock music and those gosh darn kids with their marijuana and video games.

I mean okay you shouldn't get upset over video games, but shit it's more respectable than a banana peel in a tree.

Flyattractor
The More Things Change. The More They Stay The Same.

Nuke Nixon
Younger generations don't seem to want to watch movies made in the 60s 70s and 80s which really screws with my dated pop culture references, they don't know what I'm talking about andoften I don't know what they're talking about.

It would be profitable to teach a class in historical pop culture because it seems like these kids are missing out on stuff they might enjoy... or maybe not. Tastes change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.