Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs The B Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
CW Darth Maul and Savage vs Rots Kit Fisto, Saesee Tinn and Agen Kolar

Round 2: (If B Team loses) add Plo Koon

darthbane77
Depending on how much Vaapad amps him, Windu can potentially solo. If the amp isn't a sizable one though, the team still takes it, with some difficulty.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Windu isn't a member of the B-team.

Trocity
The Brothers win.

Rebel95
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Windu isn't a member of the B-team.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Trocity
The Brothers win.
Both rounds?

Kurk
B-team wins.

Fisto handled Grievous quite well in TCW and potentially could've killed him. His Shii-Cho would do wonders against Savage.

Tiin and Kolar take CW Maul.

B-team 7/10

carthage
Maul loses to any of them

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
B-team wins.

Fisto handled Grievous quite well in TCW
Only because of circumstances, otherwise he was inferior:

godemperortrump
Any single member of the B-Team isn't much better than Qui-Gon, if at all.
Plo isn't adding anything special in the bonus
The brothers win here.

BlueTiger1144
^Roflmao. Plo Koon is significantly better than anyone in the B-Team.
Round 1 goes to the brothers. Round 2 goes either way, or slight edge to the B-Team.

Kurk
CW Savage only managed to beat Adi Gallia due to his TK; not his saber technique. He tanked her attacks due to his size, but when facing off against the likes of these males (especially another Zabrak) he's going to fail like he did against Kenobi later on in the Felucia fight. And before anyone says it, Savage only managed to beat Plo Koon due to the latter being distracted in the previous frame.

How is CW Maul (with a single-saber) going to be able to win against 2-3 council members? Are there other instances when a slightly superior opponent (assuming Maul is an 8 and B-teams are 7) was able to win against a duo/trio?

Darth Thor
CW Savage only managed to beat Adi Gallia due to his TK;

Does he not have his TK in this fight?

And before anyone says it, Savage only managed to beat Plo Koon due to the latter being distracted in the previous frame.

No. Plo was already kicked on the floor, and lost to Savage despite having back up.

ChocolateMuesli
savage was also beating ventress, whom plo koon was only equal to twice. there is no argument for plo > savage

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
savage was also beating ventress, whom plo koon was only equal to twice. there is no argument for plo > savage

thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
Purely circumstantial:

And even then the whole, they were going to lose is more on Maul's Dun-Moch induced victory over Kenobi than Oppress vs Ventress where they were stalemating.

Plo fought evenly with Ventress when he was injured that "stalemate" featured Koon disarming Ventress of one oher blades.

That comparison is getting you nowhere.

Plo>Savage is incredibly easy to argue because we saw them directly fight and in that direct fight it took Plo Koon seconds to pierce's oppress's guard with a lightsaber.

Now I'm eager to hear how people justify using a cheapshot as valid evidence.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Darth Thor
No. Plo was already kicked on the floor,

No, he was not. Plo koon was standing up before and after Oppress's kick. Plo Koon was only down on the ground when Oppress forcibly ripped his mask of after Koon had let his guard down warning a clone trooper not to be a idiot.

Unfortunately for Oppress, as their are no clone troopers in the scenario this fight takes place in, that part of the fight isn't applicable here.

and lost to Savage despite

Let's hear it Thor. Enlighten me on how cheapshots aren't cheapshots when they're used by the characters you like. sad
having back up.
Back up which was taken out immediately after the fight started erm

Then after that, Oppress managed to get his leg cut a few seconds into their exchange.

Fortunately for our Zabrak friend, external interference allowed Oppress to end the fight almost immediately after. Otherwise, I doubt he'd have fared well against someone who only needed a few seconds to directly pierce his guard with a light saber.

Especially not with an injured leg.

Though I'm sure you're about to cry "the injury didn't do anything!" even though Oppress cites it as a reason they can't keep fighting.

ILS
Will never get tired of hearing the argument that Savage being shot at, and fighting Plo Koon while being shot at, is not an issue for Savage, and totes isn't something Plo could have capitalised on.

But Plo, a being with precognition, super-reflexes and omnidirectional spacial awareness granted by an infinite energy field? If he has to turn around briefly and say "look out!" - now that is just f*cking unfair. Savage is such a cheapshotting loser for exploiting Plo in his moment of weakness. Savage is clearly just a vulture taking every scrap of advantage he can get, meanwhile Plo being backed up by a squad of laser-gun wielding super soldiers just has the world against him and it's so terribly unfair.

ChocolateMuesli
ur butthurt is legendary lmaaao

Ursumeles
R u talking 2 ils or kbro?

NewGuy01
why not both?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ILS
Will never get tired of hearing the argument that Savage being shot at, and fighting Plo Koon while being shot at, is not an issue for Savage, and totes isn't something Plo could have capitalised on.

Well never get tired of your willful ignorance regarding the fact that the clone troopers were immediately taken care off.

That Plo Koon didn't immediately slash Oppress's leg for the second he had external aid doesn't change that he was able to directly penetrate Oppress's defenses with a ightsaber seconds later.

Originally posted by ILS But Plo, a being with precognition, super-reflexes and omnidirectional spacial awareness granted by an infinite energy field?

huh

What the ****? Are you saying cheapshots don't happen to force users? That we don't regularly see force users get hit when they're distracted? Seriously?

Guess who else has precognition, super-reflexes and omnidirectional spacial awareness...

This guy:
https://youtu.be/SKlLMRuOx10?t=4m21s

Or this guy:
https://youtu.be/YZ_j3s5xj8I?t=3m11s

But u right swords, cheapshots aren't cheapshots when they're being exploited by a Zabrak. thumb up

Originally posted by ILS

If he has to turn around briefly and say "look out!" - now that is just f*cking unfair. Savage is such a cheapshotting loser for exploiting Plo in his moment of weakness. Savage is clearly just a vulture taking every scrap of advantage he can get, meanwhile Plo being backed up by a squad of laser-gun wielding super soldiers just has the world against him and it's so terribly unfair.
Someone's mad sad

godemperortrump
Kbro vs everyone again...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Because he's always wrong. smile

BlueTiger1144
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Because he's always wrong. smile
As much as I hate to admit it, I don't see how Savage beating Plo wasn't a cheapshot.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by BlueTiger1144
As much as I hate to admit it, I don't see how Savage beating Plo wasn't a cheapshot.
Cheapshots aren't cheapshots unless they happen to characters we like.

ILS
"Well never get tired of your willful ignorance regarding the fact that the clone troopers were immediately taken care off."

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179633/4629197-7533365610-46252.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179633/4629198-1569926798-46252.jpg

>Savage being shot in the back while Plo Koon is trying to cut his leg off, all is fine here

>Savage rips Plo Koon's mask off, Plo Koon who is standing in front of him, trying to stab him in the leg, who said "Look out" in the previous panel, not this one. oMFG CHEAPSHOT!!!!

I'm not mad at you, kbro. I'm just disappointed.

ILS
Actually, from what I can tell, here's what happens:

1. Fighting
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179633/4629195-3775890957-46253.jpg

2. Savage kicks Plo in the face.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179633/4629196-9216374468-46253.jpg

3. Plo, whose face is facing the same direction as when it was kicked, shouts "look out" at the clone trooper who tried to shoot Savage in the back. It also seems like Plo is on his knees, slashing at Savage's leg while he's distracted.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179633/4629197-7533365610-46252.jpg

4. Savage, then retaliates by ripping Plo's mask off of him.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179633/4629198-1569926798-46252.jpg

It appears the fight was over the moment Plo got a boot to the face, which frankly makes sense, because Savage hits like a freight train. Even the clone trooper couldn't save Plo.

Kurk
In EU, Vader got cheapshotted by a jedi pressing one of the buttons on his control panel that resets his life-support. I wouldn't call that a win (though it is pathetic); why is it different here?

What about in the Vader comic with that old ass jedi who Vader only choked out near the end when he was distracted with saving civilians?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ILS
Savage being shot in the back while Plo Koon is trying to cut his leg off, all is fine here

As I never mentioned Plo Koon almost cutting Oppress's leg off after having already cut it, I'm not sure what your point here is swordman. erm
Originally posted by ILS
>Savage rips Plo Koon's mask off, Plo Koon who is standing in front of him, trying to stab him in the leg, who said "Look out" in the previous panel, not this one.

Hey swords, enlighten me.

How much time do you figure it takes a blaster shot to travel a few feet? confused
Originally posted by ILS
OMFg Cheapshot

Well, yea, throwing a shot at someone while they're distracted is, by definition, a cheapshot.
Originally posted by ILS
I'm not mad at you, kbro. I'm just disappointed.

Aw, ur so sweet! angel

ILS
Plo, despite receiving thorough assistance from the clones, isn't capable of ending the fight. Savage, with zero help and while fending off clones, kicks Plo in the face and rips his mask off. You need to be overwhelmingly charitable to Plo to suggest Savage engaged in any wrongdoing.

Plo wasn't distracted. He said "Look out" while slashing Savage's leg. At the time, Savage was deflecting a blaster bolt. After those events, the blaster bolt goes through the clones head, and then, Savage rips Plo's mask off.

Plo wasn't distracted, he was recovering from being kicked in the face, and was given a moment of respite by the clone who tried to shoot Savage. After the clone is cleaned up, Savage cleans up Plo, who's full attention is on Savage. The only person who is distracted at any point is Savage, who is being shot at. Plo was only distracted insofar as he had to recover from being kicked in the face.

So yeah, to say this argument of yours is ridiculous is an understatement. It's the most retarded shit I've ever heard. The utter lack of willingness to recognise that Plo was the one who had an unfair edge during the whole fight, not Savage, but the religious zeal of you and others of your ilk in attempting to prove that Plo simply telling a guy "Look out" is some massive window of opportunity for exploitation, really blows my mind. You have to either be colossally stupid, trolling, or unrelentingly stubborn, and you my friend, have a long track record of accomplishing all three.

You are a literal scourge, a festering, bubbling, pus-laden cancerous tumour that has grown on the decaying corpse of Star Wars debating.

ILS
In EU, Vader got cheapshotted by a jedi pressing one of the buttons on his control panel that resets his life-support. I wouldn't call that a win (though it is pathetic); why is it different here?

What about in the Vader comic with that old ass jedi who Vader only choked out near the end when he was distracted with saving civilians? Plo's situation is nothing like either of those, so I don't see your point. You're also being ridiculously charitable to Plo. Why don't you apply the same reasoning to this:

Look Kurk, Savage is having his leg slashed while defending himself from being shot in the back. Isn't that awful? What a cheapshot. Why don't you make a post about how terrible that is.

Oh? You're not going to? Why is that? Like kbro, have you got Plo's balls so far down your throat that they've fallen out of your assh*le, or by some miracle, are you capable of more than that?

Rockydonovang
Actually swords, ur right here. Relooking at the scans, it does seem Koon was already down. thumb up

You could have saved yourself a lot of stress and unprovoked anger if you didn't go on some retarded tangent about how the force renders characters immune to being caught off guard.

But now it seems I have to deal with you throwing a tantrum sad

Swords, as you only gained this new insight into what happened in the comic minutes ago having just reread it, I'll kindly ask you to spare me the feigned outrage.

Untill that point your argument was quite literally "force users can't be distracted"! which is a far more retarded stance than the one you're seething in rage from me taking.

Relax buddy smile

That's it swords, let it all out. You can't just deny the existince of your rage. You need to accept it before you can confront it. thumb up

Also:

Uh, no, he had an unfair edge for literally two scans in an engagement that lasted multiple pages.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves swords.

Feel free to b!tch about me "nitpicking" you on GH. It's healthy to have an outlet for stress. thumb up

ILS
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Actually swords, ur right here. Relooking at the scans, it does seem Koon was already down. thumb up If this isn't the greatest debating feat of all time, I don't know what is. The unstoppable force finally relents to the immovable object.

I'm not angry, I'm not even disappointed: I'm overcome with joy. You finally conceded an argument gracefully.

ILS
I mean, I had to abuse you like a redheaded step-child to get there, and you spent the rest of your post backtracking about "youre so mad hurdur", but you admitted you were wrong. That's the part worth savouring.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ILS

I mean, I had to abuse you like a redheaded step-child to get there, and you spent the rest of your post backtracking about "youre so mad hurdur", but you admitted you were wrong.
Well I was half considering backtracking to "I wasn't trying to make solid arguments!" or just dipping so I don't have to admit I was wrong.

But then I remembered I'm not you. smile

ILS
That's right, keep backtracking. thumb up

That will make your inadequacy all the more embarrassing. thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ILS
That's right, keep backtracking. thumb up

Bud, I conceded with my first sentence.

Believe it or not, I'm not the reflection of yourself you want me to be.

godemperortrump
What makes people like Plo as a character...?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
An slaughter. smile

Darth Thor
Slaughterhouse

YousufKhan1212
The B Team gets crucified.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Actually swords, ur right here. Relooking at the scans, it does seem Koon was already down. thumb up

You could have saved yourself a lot of stress and unprovoked anger if you didn't go on some retarded tangent about how the force renders characters immune to being caught off guard.

But now it seems I have to deal with you throwing a tantrum sad

Swords, as you only gained this new insight into what happened in the comic minutes ago having just reread it, I'll kindly ask you to spare me the feigned outrage.

Untill that point your argument was quite literally "force users can't be distracted"! which is a far more retarded stance than the one you're seething in rage from me taking.

Relax buddy smile

That's it swords, let it all out. You can't just deny the existince of your rage. You need to accept it before you can confront it. thumb up

Also:

Uh, no, he had an unfair edge for literally two scans in an engagement that lasted multiple pages.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves swords.

Feel free to b!tch about me "nitpicking" you on GH. It's healthy to have an outlet for stress. thumb up
**** off.

ILS
Literally all that needs to be said to that big wall of stupid.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ILS
Literally all that needs to be said to that big wall of stupid.
u still mad?

I'm sorry swords. I'll go easier on you next time.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ILS
Actually, from what I can tell, here's what happens:

1. Fighting
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179633/4629195-3775890957-46253.jpg

2. Savage kicks Plo in the face.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111179633/4629196-9216374468-46253.jpg

3. Plo, whose face is facing the same direction as when it was kicked, shouts "look out" at the clone trooper who tried to shoot Savage in the back. It also seems like Plo is on his knees, slashing at Savage's leg while he's distracted.

4. Savage, then retaliates by ripping Plo's mask off of him.

It appears the fight was over the moment Plo got a boot to the face, which frankly makes sense, because Savage hits like a freight train. Even the clone trooper couldn't save Plo.
Also ILS, if you notice, Savage grabbed the side of Plo Koon's mask that was facing further away from him when his head was to the side with the arm again further from the direction which Plo turned his head. This means that Plo would've had to have already turned back towards Savage facing him pretty directly for Savage to be able to get that kind of angle on his mask.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
**** off.

thumb up

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Also ILS, if you notice, Savage grabbed the side of Plo Koon's mask that was facing further away from him when his head was to the side with the arm again further from the direction which Plo turned his head. This means that Plo would've had to have already turned back towards Savage facing him pretty directly for Savage to be able to get that kind of angle on his mask. Fantastic observation. Savage looks pretty awkward ripping the mask off, if anything.

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
**** off.

thumb up

Kurk
Originally posted by ILS
Plo's situation is nothing like either of those, so I don't see your point. You're also being ridiculously charitable to Plo. Why don't you apply the same reasoning to this:

Look Kurk, Savage is having his leg slashed while defending himself from being shot in the back. Isn't that awful? What a cheapshot. Why don't you make a post about how terrible that is.

Oh? You're not going to? Why is that? Like kbro, have you got Plo's balls so far down your throat that they've fallen out of your assh*le, or by some miracle, are you capable of more than that? You make a valid point

ILS
thats my n(gga right there^

ziggtard
Plo wins. The fact that Savage needed distractions means that Plo wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.