Wolverine vs. MCU Lady Sif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Sif has her sword shield armor

Prime Logan

Who wins

FrothByte
Sif knocks him out.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by carthage
Sif has her sword shield armor

Prime Logan

Who wins

Not Logan

ShadowFyre
Sif has better strength feats than Juggernaut and multiple times faster and more skilled. She should knock him out pretty quickly.

Stigma
Sif.

Josh_Alexander
Logan.

Prime Logan is basically undestructible.

Lady Sif has no chance here.

ShadowFyre
She doesn't have to destroy him. Just knock him out.

FrothByte
Logan had trouble with X1 Sabertooth. Sif should be just as strong but more durable and way more skilled.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
She doesn't have to destroy him. Just knock him out.

Originally posted by FrothByte
Logan had trouble with X1 Sabertooth. Sif should be just as strong but more durable and way more skilled.

And who told you Sif would even get a chance if doing so?

Wolverine would impale her 20x by the time she manages to knock him out.

We are talking about Adamantium Wolverine here, who is a TON more durable than the Bone Wolverine Sabertooth faced.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

We are talking about Adamantium Wolverine here, who is a TON more durable than the Bone Wolverine Sabertooth faced.

can adamantium even pierce an Asgardian?

Silent Master
Sif is more skilled and far stronger, her weapon also has a much better reach. the idea that Wolverine will get the first strike is ridiculous.

FrothByte

X1 Wolverine was adamantium Wolverine, and Sabertooth beat the crap out of him.

Sif has better displays of skill and speed than Wolverine, it's more likely that she hits him 10 times or more before he lands a hit. And we don't know that Logan is strong enough to seriously hurt an asgardian.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sif is more skilled and far stronger, her weapon also has a much better reach. the idea that Wolverine will get the first strike is ridiculous.

I agree

playa1258
Lady Sif.

Wolverine had trouble with Mystique.

Sif stomps him.

ShadowFyre

Common sense and actually having seen all the movies and all of Sif's appearances told me this.

StiltmanFTW
Whore Sif gets gutted.

playa1258
Good one.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
can adamantium even pierce an Asgardian?

Like knife through butter.

Lol. It matters none. Her weapons are useless agaonst Adamantium!

Logan is 1000x more durable plus he only needs some cuts to bring her down.

X1 Wolverine was adamantium Wolverine, and Sabertooth beat the crap out of him.

Sif has better displays of skill and speed than Wolverine, it's more likely that she hits him 10 times or more before he lands a hit. And we don't know that Logan is strong enough to seriously hurt an asgardian.

The OP never stated K.O. means defeat! Plus how does Sif K.O's Wolverine!? Punches isnt viable, she would get impaled for that.

Furthermore, what makes you think Sif is stronger than Sabertooth!?

Common sense and actually having seen all the movies and all of Sif's appearances told me this.

Review your common sense and watch the movies again.

Lady Sif has no weapon to harm Wolverine. Wolverine wins sooner or later that's common sense.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Whore Sif gets gutted.

Agree.

ShadowFyre
By the fact that she's bulletproof and can kick rv's quite a distance. All asgardians are stronger than Sabertooth. Logan was knocked out by a 9mm. Sif can replicate that. Can Logan hurt her or kill her? Yes. But I doubt he can do it before she knocks his ass out or ragdolls him.

FrothByte
Like knife through butter.

Lol. It matters none. Her weapons are useless agaonst Adamantium!

Logan is 1000x more durable plus he only needs some cuts to bring her down.

The OP never stated K.O. means defeat! Plus how does Sif K.O's Wolverine!? Punches isnt viable, she would get impaled for that.

Furthermore, what makes you think Sif is stronger than Sabertooth!?

Review your common sense and watch the movies again.

Lady Sif has no weapon to harm Wolverine. Wolverine wins sooner or later that's common sense.

1. Prove that Wolverine can actually cut through someone as tough as an asgardian. Remember that regular katanas were blocking hits from his claws.

2. Her weapons can easily tear through his flesh. And with enough wounds, Wolverine can get downed.

3. Wolverine got knocked out by Sabertooth. Sif has better strength feats (just watch her in AoS)

4. A KO is a win as per default mvf rules

Josh_Alexander
By the fact that she's bulletproof and can kick rv's quite a distance. All asgardians are stronger than Sabertooth. Logan was knocked out by a 9mm. Sif can replicate that. Can Logan hurt her or kill her? Yes. But I doubt he can do it before she knocks his ass out or ragdolls him.

Make an Adamantium bullet and she gets killed.

You mean Stryker's revolver? Remember it had an Adamantium bullet. Only reason Wolverine was hurt.

Sabertooth can pick a tree with 0 effort. No evidence to prove such point.

Again how could Sif do so? She gets killed the moment she gets closed.

This isnt a K.O. battle. Even if Logan get's K.O he will stand up time and time again until Sif dies.

Josh_Alexander
1. Prove that Wolverine can actually cut through someone as tough as an asgardian. Remember that regular katanas were blocking hits from his claws.

2. Her weapons can easily tear through his flesh. And with enough wounds, Wolverine can get downed.

3. Wolverine got knocked out by Sabertooth. Sif has better strength feats (just watch her in AoS)

4. A KO is a win as per default mvf rules

1.Its Adamantium!!

https://youtu.be/9jqZQWuuaF8

Minute 1:20: If Thor gets cut by a knife then Sif gets Sliced into pieces!!

By the way, the Son of Odin was wearing an armor. What makes you even believe Sif has a chance against Adamantium claws?

2. A really bold statement. Forgot that Wolverine has superfast regeneration? Point rebuked.

3. You made a good defense. Yet you forgot a very important thing: OP stated wolverine at his prime.

X3 scene: https://youtu.be/LDV97LZb7y4

The Juggernaut is stronger than both Sif and Sabertooth together!

Wolverine withstood Juggetnaut.

Sif has 0 chance of K.O.

4. Which rule states that? Please refresh my mind.

Josh_Alexander
For anyone who still believes Sif can K.O Logan at his prime.

Sif isnt near as strong as Juggernaut.

FrothByte
For anyone who still believes Sif can K.O Logan at his prime.

Sif isnt near as strong as Juggernaut.

What good is this clip? Wolverine is nowhere near as strong or durable as Loki is.

FrothByte
1.Its Adamantium!!

Minute 1:20: If Thor gets cut by a knife then Sif gets Sliced into pieces!!

By the way, the Son of Odin was wearing an armor. What makes you even believe Sif has a chance against Adamantium claws?

2. A really bold statement. Forgot that Wolverine has superfast regeneration? Point rebuked.

3. You made a good defense. Yet you forgot a very important thing: OP stated wolverine at his prime.

X3 scene: https://youtu.be/LDV97LZb7y4

The Juggernaut is stronger than both Sif and Sabertooth together!

Wolverine withstood Juggetnaut.

Sif has 0 chance of K.O.

4. Which rule states that? Please refresh my mind.

1. That was an Asgardian knife, possibly magical, wielded by Loki who has a pretty high degree of superhuman strength. Wolverine is nowhere near Loki's strength. Surely you understand the basic principles of needing strength in order to cut or stab through something right?

2. Super fast regeneration that didn't stop him from getting knocked out by a shot to the head, or getting drained of blood by Deathstrike, or getting knocked out by too many arrows.

3. Dude, X1 WAS Wolverine in his prime. So was X2. And X3. And pretty much any movie after he got his adamantium but before old man Logan. I don't think you understand what prime means.

4. Unless otherwise stated, KO's and BFRs are considered match wins. Basically anything that stops a fighter from continuing to fight.

Silent Master
Make an Adamantium bullet and she gets killed.

You mean Stryker's revolver? Remember it had an Adamantium bullet. Only reason Wolverine was hurt.

Sabertooth can pick a tree with 0 effort. No evidence to prove such point.

Again how could Sif do so? She gets killed the moment she gets closed.

This isnt a K.O. battle. Even if Logan get's K.O he will stand up time and time again until Sif dies.

1. Prove it
2.A very small tree, prove that takes more strength than casually kicking a trailer across a parking lot.
3.Prove it
4.You don't make the rules.

Silent Master
What good is this clip? Wolverine is nowhere near as strong or durable as Loki is.

Logan also doesn't have magical knives.

TheVaultDweller
Remember that regular katanas were blocking hits from his claws.

To be fair, his claws are inconsistent as all hell, and perform as the plot demands them to. In one instance, fodder with katanas can block him. In others, he easily does things like this:

4ACt-cNS_mA

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
To be fair, his claws are inconsistent as all hell, and perform as the plot demands them to. In one instance, fodder with katanas can block him. In others, he easily does things like this:

4ACt-cNS_mA

To be fair, a shotgun is hollow inside whereas a katana is solid steel.

Silent Master
Plus, Asgardian armor and metal >>>>>>>> shotgun/katana.

TheVaultDweller
To be fair, a shotgun is hollow inside whereas a katana is solid steel.

Shotguns are made from very high grade materials though. And that is just one example out of many. Here is another one, at 1:48:

qN2J7bs-vzI

He also tanks a gunshot to the forehead at 1:33. Like I have said many times before, Wolverine is inconsistent as f***.

FrothByte
Shotguns are made from very high grade materials though. And that is just one example out of many. Here is another one, at 1:48:

qN2J7bs-vzI

He also tanks a gunshot to the forehead at 1:33. Like I have said many times before, Wolverine is inconsistent as f***.

Yes, high-grade material but is still very thin (outer diameter minus inner diameter), at least in comparison to the beefy blade of a katana. In any case, an Asgardian farmer crumpled a tactical knife which is tougher than both katana and shotgun barrel.

As for the gunshot, the one he tanks is a glancing hit, as seen with the bullet ricocheting off his head. The one that knocked him out had the bullet still stuck to his forehead IIRC, which means it's a more direct shot.

I will agree that he's inconsistent though.

Silent Master
Is he really that inconsistent to head shots though? he got knocked out at least twice by bullets to the head, was at least stunned for several seconds after going head first through a windshield and was ko'd after being hit by a small tree.

I'm probably forgetting a few examples.

TheVaultDweller
Yes, high-grade material but is still very thin (outer diameter minus inner diameter), at least in comparison to the beefy blade of a katana. In any case, an Asgardian farmer crumpled a tactical knife which is tougher than both katana and shotgun barrel.

As for the gunshot, the one he tanks is a glancing hit, as seen with the bullet ricocheting off his head. The one that knocked him out had the bullet still stuck to his forehead IIRC, which means it's a more direct shot.

I will agree that he's inconsistent though.

I looked at that clip in slowmo on another site. To me it looks like the bullet hits him right in the forehead, but bounces off as his head snaps backwards.

As to the shotgun, fair enough. But he also slices through what looks like a couple inch thick solid Weapon X bunker doors without any problems, as shown in the clip. Then there are even more showings, like this one, at 0:53, or 1:17:

jBpTvHbjul0

Even crusty, half-dead, old-ass Logan managed to easily slice through a steel harpoon that was stuck in his leg. And there are even more that I could probably pull up if necessary. Anyway, I am not saying Logan wins or anything like that. My point is basically that considering how much he fluctuates, the katanas taking hits is somewhat of a low end compared to other cutting feats he has.

FrothByte
I looked at that clip in slowmo on another site. To me it looks like the bullet hits him right in the forehead, but bounces off as his head snaps backwards.

As to the shotgun, fair enough. But he also slices through what looks like a couple inch thick solid Weapon X bunker doors without any problems, as shown in the clip. Then there are even more showings, like this one, at 0:53, or 1:17:

jBpTvHbjul0

Even crusty, half-dead, old-ass Logan managed to easily slice through a steel harpoon that was stuck in his leg. And there are even more that I could probably pull up if necessary. Anyway, I am not saying Logan wins or anything like that. My point is basically that considering how much he fluctuates, the katanas taking hits is somewhat of a low end compared to other cutting feats he has.

Things in motion are usually harder to cut through than things held in stasis. That's why a wooden staff can be used to block hits from a sword or even axe without breaking but will get chopped in half if it was held in a vice and then allowed to get struck by an axe.

Actually now that I think about it, if you hold a sword in a vice crosswise, along it's flat, then struck it with another sword, there's a good chance you can break it.

Anyway, my point being that the blast doors and the steel harpoon were held in place as he cut them, whereas the katanas (and theoretically Sif) will be moving.

Josh_Alexander

Are you kidding me!?

1. That was an Asgardian knife, possibly magical, wielded by Loki who has a pretty high degree of superhuman strength. Wolverine is nowhere near Loki's strength. Surely you understand the basic principles of needing strength in order to cut or stab through something right?

2. Super fast regeneration that didn't stop him from getting knocked out by a shot to the head, or getting drained of blood by Deathstrike, or getting knocked out by too many arrows.

3. Dude, X1 WAS Wolverine in his prime. So was X2. And X3. And pretty much any movie after he got his adamantium but before old man Logan. I don't think you understand what prime means.

4. Unless otherwise stated, KO's and BFRs are considered match wins. Basically anything that stops a fighter from continuing to fight.

1.Your point has no base. Nowhere was it stated it was a magical knife, it could as well be a common metal knife. Even if it is, being magical doesnt make it stronger than Adamantium. Lol, Logan is as strong or stronger than Loki.

Give a 14 year old a Katana and he would cut through your guts as easily as a Samurai.

Wolverine is categorized as superstrong. Plus he has Adamantium claws (Adamantium is the strongest and best marvel metal for cutting). Lady Sif gets cut down!!!

2. And Adamantium bullet which broke through the skull and hit the brains. Unless Lady Sif gets a magnum with such a bullet or a Adamantium superhot sword Wolverine Stomps.

3. Doesnt work that way! The moment the Juggernaut doesnt K.O. X3 Wolverine automatically makes it stronger than X1 version. You are the one who doesnt understand what it means.

Juggernaut is stronger than Sabertooth. Sif has no chance of K.O.

4. No rule states such thing. The OP has to state that K.O is allowed in order to enable it. This isnt a H2H or a slugfest.

But either way I already proved you that Wolverine cant get K.O by Wolverine.

1. Prove it
2.A very small tree, prove that takes more strength than casually kicking a trailer across a parking lot.
3.Prove it
4.You don't make the rules.

1. If it pierces Adamantium it pierces everything. I guesd it is pretty logical.

2. A very small tree!!? Haha you couldnt even lift up 1/4 of that tree my friend.

Sif doesnt really have an advantage.

3.Proof it? Lol its logical that the moment she gets close Wolverine is in range to ise his claws.

4. Nor do you my dear friend.

Logan also doesn't have magical knives.

What doesn magic have to do here? Lol.

TheVaultDweller
Things in motion are usually harder to cut through than things held in stasis. That's why a wooden staff can be used to block hits from a sword or even axe without breaking but will get chopped in half if it was held in a vice and then allowed to get struck by an axe.

Actually now that I think about it, if you hold a sword in a vice crosswise, along it's flat, then struck it with another sword, there's a good chance you can break it.

Anyway, my point being that the blast doors and the steel harpoon were held in place as he cut them, whereas the katanas (and theoretically Sif) will be moving.

Except there are instances in, for example, his fight with Shingen, where Shingen blocks Logan's hits directly, blade against blade, taking the brunt of them head on, so the force of the blows aren't deflected or redirected, and his swords are perfectly fine.

But anyway, I'd back Sif, as we've seen Logan get tooled by more skilled opponents who were physically weaker and less durable than her multiple times before. And while I do think the katanas not getting sliced up by Logan's claws is a low end, Asgardian weaponry is obviously superior to earthly swords, based on screen feats, so I don't see them being damaged as easily as any of the things we have seen Fox adamantium damage.

Josh_Alexander
Logan stomps.

Sif doesnt have a real advantage anywhere!

Her speed is the only thing that could help her. But Adamantium Wolverine at his prime took head to head with the Juggernaut!

Even Thor himself would have trouble against Wolverine.

Sif has NO CHANCE here.

FrothByte
Are you kidding me!?

1.Your point has no base. Nowhere was it stated it was a magical knife, it could as well be a common metal knife. Even if it is, being magical doesnt make it stronger than Adamantium. Lol, Logan is as strong or stronger than Loki.

Give a 14 year old a Katana and he would cut through your guts as easily as a Samurai.

Wolverine is categorized as superstrong. Plus he has Adamantium claws (Adamantium is the strongest and best marvel metal for cutting). Lady Sif gets cut down!!!

2. And Adamantium bullet which broke through the skull and hit the brains. Unless Lady Sif gets a magnum with such a bullet or a Adamantium superhot sword Wolverine Stomps.

3. Doesnt work that way! The moment the Juggernaut doesnt K.O. X3 Wolverine automatically makes it stronger than X1 version. You are the one who doesnt understand what it means.

Juggernaut is stronger than Sabertooth. Sif has no chance of K.O.

4. No rule states such thing. The OP has to state that K.O is allowed in order to enable it. This isnt a H2H or a slugfest.

But either way I already proved you that Wolverine cant get K.O by Wolverine.

1. If it pierces Adamantium it pierces everything. I guesd it is pretty logical.

2. A very small tree!!? Haha you couldnt even lift up 1/4 of that tree my friend.

Sif doesnt really have an advantage.

3.Proof it? Lol its logical that the moment she gets close Wolverine is in range to ise his claws.

4. Nor do you my dear friend.

What doesn magic have to do here? Lol.

Ok hold up. Before we go any further, what do you mean Wolverine is as strong as Loki? You must be the only person in this entire forum that thinks this.

Asgardians are strong enough to easily bend steel bars, kick around trailers, crumple tactical knives in their hands and are tough enough to be bullet proof. Wolverine is nowhere near that strong or durable.

Give your 14 yr old a katana then ask him to cut down an oak tree. See how well that goes.

P.S. - cut it out with the adamantium bullet nonsense already. The bullet that knocked out Wolverine was a regular bullet fired by a cop.

Silent Master

That's a no limits fallacy

Yes, a very small tree.

Except for stats, skill and range

Only she has better range than Wolverine does, IOW she can attack him from outside his range.

You're the one claiming that a ko doesn't count as a win.

LOL!!!

Josh_Alexander
Ok hold up. Before we go any further, what do you mean Wolverine is as strong as Loki? You must be the only person in this entire forum that thinks this.

Asgardians are strong enough to easily bend steel bars, kick around trailers, crumple tactical knives in their hands and are tough enough to be bullet proof. Wolverine is nowhere near that strong or durable.

Give your 14 yr old a katana then ask him to cut down an oak tree. See how well that goes.

P.S. - cut it out with the adamantium bullet nonsense already. The bullet that knocked out Wolverine was a regular bullet fired by a cop.

What makes you think he isnt? Well it just makes me the only one who really knows what he is talking about.

You forget my friend that Loki isnt an Asgardian.

He doesnt need to be. His Regeneration is 1000x better than any Asgardian. He has Adamantium bones which makes him undestructible.

Durabilitywise Sif gets MEGA STOMP by Wolverine.

Wolverine is easily one of the Most durable heroes in Marvel! Not even Thor would be as durable.

Except Wolverine isnt a 14 year old and has Adamantium Claws instead of a Katana! Plus Sif's skin isnt as hard as wood!! Sif gets butchered.

P.S. Sif doesnt have a pistol. Point disproven.

Again OP never stated K.O. means defeat. Wolverine stood up fast when the wound healed.

FrothByte
What makes you think he isnt? Well it just makes me the only one who really knows what he is talking about.

You forget my friend that Loki isnt an Asgardian.

He doesnt need to be. His Regeneration is 1000x better than any Asgardian. He has Adamantium bones which makes him undestructible.

Durabilitywise Sif gets MEGA STOMP by Wolverine.

Wolverine is easily one of the Most durable heroes in Marvel! Not even Thor would be as durable.

Except Wolverine isnt a 14 year old and has Adamantium Claws instead of a Katana! Plus Sif's skin isnt as hard as wood!! Sif gets butchered.

P.S. Sif doesnt have a pistol. Point disproven.

Again OP never stated K.O. means defeat. Wolverine stood up fast when the wound healed.

Ok first of all, this is the movie versus forum. So comic feats don't mean jack here. 2nd, Loki is strong enough to match hits with Thor and was able to even manhandle Thor a few times. There was certainly nothing to show that Loki is weaker than the average Asgardian. If you want to claim that Wolverine is that strong then you need to provide proof, movie feats. Not just your opinion.

Unless you can actually get around this whole "Wolverine is as strong as Loki" nonsense then no one here will take your opinions seriously, which means the rest of your arguments automatically become useless.

Silent Master
Ok first of all, this is the movie versus forum. So comic feats don't mean jack here. 2nd, Loki is strong enough to match hits with Thor and was able to even manhandle Thor a few times. There was certainly nothing to show that Loki is weaker than the average Asgardian. If you want to claim that Wolverine is that strong then you need to provide proof, movie feats. Not just your opinion.

Unless you can actually get around this whole "Wolverine is as strong as Loki" nonsense then no one here will take your opinions seriously, which means the rest of your arguments automatically become useless.

All he ever does is bring up comics and pretend his opinions are facts, he's basically h1 jr.

Josh_Alexander
That's a no limits fallacy

Yes, a very small tree.

Except for stats, skill and range

Only she has better range than Wolverine does, IOW she can attack him from outside his range.

You're the one claiming that a ko doesn't count as a win.

LOL!!!

You are a no limit fallacy.

If the bullet pierces Adamantium then everything else means nothing!

You are comical

Which against mean nothing. The Wolverine has taken against better.

Except Sif's attack mean nothing. Logan closes the range and kills here. Its logic.

You are the one claiming it does when the OP never said this was a slugfest or a H2H.

LOLLLLL!

Silent Master
No limit fallacies aren't valid evidence, nor are the comics or your opinions.

Josh_Alexander

Lol.

When did Lucky manhandled Thor.

The only one whose opinion isnt to be taken seriously is yours. The very fact that you think Sif has a chance here is irrational.

All he ever does is bring up comics and pretend his opinions are facts, he's basically h1 jr.

All you ever do is talk stupidity. You dont even prove your points. I wonder if you even have watched the movies.

I have given evidence. HBU?

No limit fallacies aren't valid evidence, nor are the comics or your opinions.

There is a difference between a fallacy and a fact.

Ive given you facts.

ares834
Logan guts her.

FrothByte
Lol.

When did Lucky manhandled Thor.

The only one whose opinion isnt to be taken seriously is yours. The very fact that you think Sif has a chance here is irrational.

All you ever do is talk stupidity. You dont even prove your points. I wonder if you even have watched the movies.

I have given evidence. HBU?

There is a difference between a fallacy and a fact.

Ive given you facts.

In the battle at the top of Avengers tower, Loki grabs Thor by the nape and smashes his head down. He wouldn't be able to do that if he wasn't anywhere near Thor's strength.

Bottom line is, I actually provide proof of what I say. I'm still waiting for you to provide proof of Wolverine being as strong as Loki or Sif.

Josh_Alexander
In the battle at the top of Avengers tower, Loki grabs Thor by the nape and smashes his head down. He wouldn't be able to do that if he wasn't anywhere near Thor's strength.

Bottom line is, I actually provide proof of what I say. I'm still waiting for you to provide proof of Wolverine being as strong as Loki or Sif.

That doesnt prove Lucky being stronger!

Logan could do the same thing!.

If Lucky thinks he is stronger than Logan then this is what Logan would say, "Go **** yourself pretty boy!"

https://youtu.be/Re4HPKgyAyc

It took more than 20 ninjas + a poisoned arrow to stop the Wolverine.

I REPEAT! SIF HAS 0 CHANCE.

I have given you evidence.

Luvky wouldnt even hold half the man Wolverine did in that scene!

FrothByte

If Lucky thinks he is stronger than Logan then this is what Logan would say, "Go **** yourself pretty boy!"

Luvky wouldnt even hold half the man Wolverine did in that scene!

That's not evidence. That's called stating your opinion. Evidence would be you providing a clip of Wolverine manhandling someone of similar strength to Thor in the same way Loki did.

Go ahead, find a clip where he does something like that. I'll wait.

Or if you want, another proof of Loki's strength is not even being knocked back by a full kick from Captain America. So if you can show me a clip of Wolverine tanking a hit from someone with superstrength like Cap's then that's proper proof.

Silent Master

Much like H1, he believes his opinion equals fact.

Josh_Alexander
That's not evidence. That's called stating your opinion. Evidence would be you providing a clip of Wolverine manhandling someone of similar strength to Thor in the same way Loki did.

Go ahead, find a clip where he does something like that. I'll wait.

Or if you want, another proof of Loki's strength is not even being knocked back by a full kick from Captain America. So if you can show me a clip of Wolverine tanking a hit from someone with superstrength like Cap's then that's proper proof.

Lol!

Show me that Lucky can move 20+ ninjas!!

Your own retoric goes against you.

Logan took it against the Juggernaut who is stronger than Cap.

Your points are dead

Much like H1, he believes his opinion equals fact.

Youve already failed these debate.

Sif dies.

She doesnt represent a threat to Logan

Ive proven my points.

BruceSkywalker
Logan stomps.

Sif doesnt have a real advantage anywhere!

Her speed is the only thing that could help her. But Adamantium Wolverine at his prime took head to head with the Juggernaut!

Even Thor himself would have trouble against Wolverine.

Sif has NO CHANCE here.

where is proof logan can cut her.. so far you haven't proven anything...

FrothByte
Lol!

Show me that Lucky can move 20+ ninjas!!

Your own retoric goes against you.

Logan took it against the Juggernaut who is stronger than Cap.

Your points are dead

Youve already failed these debate.

Sif dies.

She doesnt represent a threat to Logan

Ive proven my points.

I don't know if you're specifically trying to be obtuse or if you're just really not that great at logic.

If Logan can survive a full hit from Juggernaut without getting knocked back, that would be valid proof of your argument. But simply saying "Logan took it against the Juggernaut" is worth nothing since it is not relevant.

Logan didn't "move" 20+ ninjas, since they weren't bracing and trying to stop him from moving. They were simply moving along with him.

Again, show me proof of Wolverine manhandling around someone as strong as Thor. Show me proof of Wolverine tanking hits from someone as strong as Cap without getting knocked back.

Silent Master

He doesn't deal in proof, all he has Are No Limit fallacies and his opinion

Josh_Alexander

Lol.

Does she have unpenetrable skin!? Where is that said?

So far you are proving ignorance.

Josh_Alexander
I don't know if you're specifically trying to be obtuse or if you're just really not that great at logic.

If Logan can survive a full hit from Juggernaut without getting knocked back, that would be valid proof of your argument. But simply saying "Logan took it against the Juggernaut" is worth nothing since it is not relevant.

Logan didn't "move" 20+ ninjas, since they weren't bracing and trying to stop him from moving. They were simply moving along with him.

Again, show me proof of Wolverine manhandling around someone as strong as Thor. Show me proof of Wolverine tanking hits from someone as strong as Cap without getting knocked back.

Lol am not the one saying that Sif wins!!

Lol. Juggernaut》》》》》》》》》Sif! Well that was my argument. I thought it was pretty OBVIOUS!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LOL LOL AND ITS ME THE UNLOGICA!!!

They were trying to stop him!!! It was until their leader used the poisoned arrow that Wolverine felt! Playing the ignorant WONT help your case!

You are clearly playing ignorant! Thor couldnt handle 20+ ninjas the way Wolverine did! Much less would Lucky!

The Juggernaut easily outpowers Cap!

Your points have sunk FrothByte.

Josh_Alexander

All you have is evasion and use of personal comments to harm other's opinions.

Want to be a good debater? Use facts wink

FrothByte
Lol am not the one saying that Sif wins!!

Lol. Juggernaut》》》》》》》》》Sif! Well that was my argument. I thought it was pretty OBVIOUS!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LOL LOL AND ITS ME THE UNLOGICA!!!

They were trying to stop him!!! It was until their leader used the poisoned arrow that Wolverine felt! Playing the ignorant WONT help your case!

You are clearly playing ignorant! Thor couldnt handle 20+ ninjas the way Wolverine did! Much less would Lucky!

The Juggernaut easily outpowers Cap!

Your points have sunk FrothByte.

Wait, hold on. Did you just say that Thor wouldn't have been able to handle those 20+ ninjas??

My friend, your credibility just went out the window.

BruceSkywalker

another h1..

Lol.

Does she have unpenetrable skin!? Where is that said?

So far you are proving ignorance.

oh little man grow up you dummy troll.. you make me laugh just like h1

Josh_Alexander
Wait, hold on. Did you just say that Thor wouldn't have been able to handle those 20+ ninjas??

My friend, your credibility just went out the window.

You have given no evidence on your side. My credibility is better than yours.

Josh_Alexander
another h1..

oh little man grow up you dummy troll.. you make me laugh just like h1

Inform yourself.

If you wont debate seriously refrain yourself from posting please.

FrothByte
You have given no evidence on your side. My credibility is better than yours.

So you were serious? You think Thor wouldn't have been able to handle those ninjas?

Josh_Alexander
So you were serious? You think Thor wouldn't have been able to handle those ninjas?

I dont recall any MCU scene where Thor is moving equivalent forces to what Wolverine did in that scene.

Please bring me evidence.

FrothByte
I dont recall any MCU scene where Thor is moving equivalent forces to what Wolverine did in that scene.

Please bring me evidence.

Jeeze. You're worse than H1. Go and watch the MCU movies first before blabbering, it's obvious you haven't watched them. When you can find evidence of Wolverine overpowering someone like IM, let me know.

ShadowFyre
Sif has better strength feats than Juggernaut. His only feats of breaking through the wall were due to his momentum, not his actual strength.

Josh_Alexander
Jeeze. You're worse than H1. Go and watch the MCU movies first before blabbering, it's obvious you haven't watched them. When you can find evidence of Wolverine overpowering someone like IM, let me know.

Am a serious debater. As i told Bruce, if you wont discuess seriously REFRAIN yourself from posting.

Ive given you evidence. You are clearly avoiding giving yours.

Reply when you are actually interesting in debating. Until then youve lost this debate.

Josh_Alexander
Sif has better strength feats than Juggernaut. His only feats of breaking through the wall were due to his momentum, not his actual strength.

Is that a ****ing joke?

FrothByte
Am a serious debater. As i told Bruce, if you wont discuess seriously REFRAIN yourself from posting.

Ive given you evidence. You are clearly avoiding giving yours.

Reply when you are actually interesting in debating. Until then youve lost this debate.

Dude. Did you even read my post? Thor overpowered Ironman. Ironman who's strong enough to catch and throw cars. Do you think Wolverine is strong enough to lift and throw a car?

Heck, do you think Wolverine can actually win against Thor in a tug-of-war contest?

TheVaultDweller
Dude. Did you even read my post? Thor overpowered Ironman. Ironman who's strong enough to catch and throw cars. Do you think Wolverine is strong enough to lift and throw a car?

Heck, do you think Wolverine can actually win against Thor in a tug-of-war contest?

Thor was physically strong enough to catch a falling car, and then fly around while holding it with one hand (considering he was holding onto Mjolnir with the other to fly), as seen in this clip, here. You see the green car drop off the edge, along with the red one, at 0:12 odd. And then Thor drops it at 0:43 mark:

Iy1vyyzS5YE

What actually makes it so impressive is that the green car was in free fall for over 10 seconds before Thor could even begin to pursue it. So, it would have been going fast by the time he caught up to it. And then he grabbed it and flew all the way back up in about the same time it took Cap to finish his business.

ShadowFyre
Is that a ****ing joke?

Dead serious. We go by feats. Juggernaut had 3 scenes.
His intro when Mags released him, his shitty fight with Logan and his only actual strength feats. Throwing a 200 pb man as high as an average ceiling. And thin his chasing of kitty pride, where his momentum allowed him to run through walls.

Sif's strength feats actually dwarf anything Juggs showed. Sucks don't it?

Nevan

Luvky wouldnt even hold half the man Wolverine did in that scene! If anything, that proves he's weaker, in the same situation Loki would have just ignored the weaklings that can't even pierce his skin and maybe killed the ones that got in his way in one punch.

Josh_Alexander

Hahahaha when did Thor ever outpowered Iron Man!?

The fact that Thor fought Iron Mand doesnt make his as strong as Iron Man!

Wolverine was able to move 30+ Ninjas!

If each Ninja weights 70kg then we are talking about 2100kg!!!!

Plus the Ninjas where applying force themselves so that increades the weight dramatically!

If Wolverine wouldnt have been poisoned whe could have moved them!

So please reconsider your position!

Thor was physically strong enough to catch a falling car, and then fly around while holding it with one hand (considering he was holding onto Mjolnir with the other to fly), as seen in this clip, here. You see the green car drop off the edge, along with the red one, at 0:12 odd. And then Thor drops it at 0:43 mark:

Iy1vyyzS5YE

What actually makes it so impressive is that the green car was in free fall for over 10 seconds before Thor could even begin to pursue it. So, it would have been going fast by the time he caught up to it. And then he grabbed it and flew all the way back up in about the same time it took Cap to finish his business.

Watch the scene better. Thor never hold the car.

He felt on the car and threw the woman towards Cap.

Thor wasnt holding it

Dead serious. We go by feats. Juggernaut had 3 scenes.
His intro when Mags released him, his shitty fight with Logan and his only actual strength feats. Throwing a 200 pb man as high as an average ceiling. And thin his chasing of kitty pride, where his momentum allowed him to run through walls.

Sif's strength feats actually dwarf anything Juggs showed. Sucks don't it?

You clearly DONT KNOW what you are talking about.

First of all you need to review your physics.

To built up momentum you need force! To replicate the amount of momentum the Juggernaut used in that scene we are talking about TONS OF STRENGTH!

A normal car for instance. A 100HP car at a 100km speed could barely break a concrete wall.

The Juggernaut went through SEVERAL concrete walls with 0 effort.

Sif is NOWHERE NEAR Juggernaut's strength.

The only character who could cross those walls the way the Juggernaut did is Hulk.

So again, was that a Joke?

FrothByte
So what you're saying is that Wolverine can beat Thor in a tug-of-war yes?

Josh_Alexander
Reviewing the participants and replying to other's opinions Ive drawn up my conclusions.

1. Wolverine's Superfast regeneration and Adamantium Bones makes him basically undestructible!! Unless Sif has an Adamantium bullet (Like Stryker) or a Superhot Adamantium sword (like Silver Samurai) there is no way Sif can kill him.

2. Wolverine's Adamantium claws can cut through almost any material. Chances are that Sif will get cut down.

3. The OP never stated this was a slugfest or a hand to hand combat therefore K.O. isnt valid. Furthermore, Wolverine enduring punches from the Juggernaut makes K.O. highly unprobable.

With all these said, my conclusion is:

https://i.imgflip.com/1y8oew.jpg

Josh_Alexander
So what you're saying is that Wolverine can beat Thor in a tug-of-war yes?

Not really.

I wouldnt dare say anyone is stronger than the other becaude there isnt a clear comparison to use.

But you clearly UNDERESTIMATE wolverine's strength.

If Wolverine is stronger than Lucky? Yes that he is.

Thor? Maybe.

FrothByte
Not really.

I wouldnt dare say anyone is stronger than the other becaude there isnt a clear comparison to use.

But you clearly UNDERESTIMATE wolverine's strength.

If Wolverine is stronger than Lucky? Yes that he is.

Thor? Maybe.

You just said Thor wouldn't have been able to pull those ninjas like Wolverine did, so it seemed to imply that you thought Wolverine is stronger. Do you think Wolverine can catch IM's punch mid swing and casually crush his armor?

Josh_Alexander
You just said Thor wouldn't have been able to pull those ninjas like Wolverine did, so it seemed to imply that you thought Wolverine is stronger. Do you think Wolverine can catch IM's punch mid swing and casually crush his armor?

Maybe he could maybe he couldnt. The reason why am skeptical is because if well Thor hasnt really showned levels of strength to par that of Wolverine with the Ninjas I havent seen Ragnarok.

We could see a more powerful Thor in Ragnarok.

Yes. Wolverine could stop IM's punch.

Well his claws would demolish IM's suit.

But either way, what does Thor have to do here!? Sif's strength isnt in par to Odin's son.

FrothByte
Maybe he could maybe he couldnt. The reason why am skeptical is because if well Thor hasnt really showned levels of strength to par that of Wolverine with the Ninjas I havent seen Ragnarok.

We could see a more powerful Thor in Ragnarok.

Yes. Wolverine could stop IM's punch.

Well his claws would demolish IM's suit.

But either way, what does Thor have to do here!? Sif's strength isnt in par to Odin's son.

Discussing Thor here is not quite as important to the match as it is more to establish your credibility. When you imply Wolverine can be around as strong as Thor, that starts making your credibility laughable. Thor has casually crushed IM's armor and has even blocked a full hit from Hulk. Yet for some reason you don't think he can pull those 20 ninjas like Wolverine did. Heck, Wolverine wasn't even pulling against those ninjas, it's not like they were bracing against him up until the very last moment.

As for Sif, she was strong enough to casually push around a trailer. Wolverine has no such strength feats. An Asgardian farmer was able to crumple a tactical knife in his hand. Again, Wolverine has no such strength feat.

If you want to claim that Wolverine is too fast and too skilled for Sif, then we can debate that. But right now you're claiming that Wolverine is just as strong if not stronger than Asgardians, and that's just BS.

ShadowFyre
The walls were due to his momentum. Mags clearly states, " once he gains momentum, nothing can stop him" Juggernauts only strength feats was tossing Logan around. Something Sif could easily replicate.

How was Thor not overpowering IM, that scene where they headbutt eichother with iM at 475% is a good indicator of whose stronger. Thor, is at the very least, ten times stronger than IM, probably a crapload more though

Silent Master
Are you retarded?

Thor has crushed Iron-man's armor with his bare hands, he's caught a punch from the Hulk, one hand lifted a falling car, sent Iron-man flying from a simple head-butt. knocked Iron-man through a tree.

Josh_Alexander
Are you retarded?

Thor has crushed Iron-man's armor with his bare hands, he's caught a punch from the Hulk, one hand lifted a falling car, sent Iron-man flying from a simple head-butt. knocked Iron-man through a tree.

You are retarded.

Wolverine moved 30+ ninjas.

He took direct punched from the juggernaut.

Who the **** do you think Wolverine is!? Go inform yourself boy.

Silent Master
You are retarded.

So Wolverine can perform massively inferior feats, what's your point?

Josh_Alexander
Discussing Thor here is not quite as important to the match as it is more to establish your credibility. When you imply Wolverine can be around as strong as Thor, that starts making your credibility laughable. Thor has casually crushed IM's armor and has even blocked a full hit from Hulk. Yet for some reason you don't think he can pull those 20 ninjas like Wolverine did. Heck, Wolverine wasn't even pulling against those ninjas, it's not like they were bracing against him up until the very last moment.

As for Sif, she was strong enough to casually push around a trailer. Wolverine has no such strength feats. An Asgardian farmer was able to crumple a tactical knife in his hand. Again, Wolverine has no such strength feat.

If you want to claim that Wolverine is too fast and too skilled for Sif, then we can debate that. But right now you're claiming that Wolverine is just as strong if not stronger than Asgardians, and that's just BS.

Mu credibility is suported by FACTS.

Wolverine defeats Sif WHICH I REMIND YOU goes with these Thread's topic!

Thor has nothing to do here!

Thor》》Sif.

So i dont see why he needs to be brought here!

Thor isnt an ordinary Asgardian! He is the son of Odin if you would forget!

The only BULLSHIT here is saying SIF defeats Wolverine! That is a serious BULLSHIT RIGHT THERE!

Josh_Alexander
So Wolverine can perform massively inferior feats, what's your point?

Massively! Bahahaha you clearly dont know what you are talking about.

FrothByte
You are retarded.

Let me put it this way:

Do you think Wolverine can crush IM's armor in his bare hand? Not with his claws, his bare hand.

Do you think Wolverine can block Hulk's punch? Not tank it, not survive it, but actually stop it in mid air.

Do you think Wolverine can lift a car?

Simple yes or no would suffice. Don't try to dodge around the questions.

Josh_Alexander
The walls were due to his momentum. Mags clearly states, " once he gains momentum, nothing can stop him" Juggernauts only strength feats was tossing Logan around. Something Sif could easily replicate.

How was Thor not overpowering IM, that scene where they headbutt eichother with iM at 475% is a good indicator of whose stronger. Thor, is at the very least, ten times stronger than IM, probably a crapload more though

???????

Lol. You need force to make up momentum. You need a MASSIVE FORCE to built of enogh momentum to cross SEVERAL concrete walls like if it was nothing!

The fact that Thor bent IM's armor doesnt make him stronger! It just means the metal is weak.

IM can lift up TONS without issue.

Thor hasnt been depicted lifting such strengths.

Thor isnt stronger than IM.

Silent Master
Massively! Bahahaha you clearly dont know what you are talking about.

Then prove me wrong.

Nevan
You are retarded.

Wolverine moved 30+ ninjas. Last time you said 20+, so which is it?

He took direct punched from the juggernaut. This is a durability feat, not a strength one.

Josh_Alexander
Let me put it this way:

Do you think Wolverine can crush IM's armor in his bare hand? Not with his claws, his bare hand.

Do you think Wolverine can block Hulk's punch? Not tank it, not survive it, but actually stop it in mid air.

1. No

2. No.

3. Yes.

Silent Master
1. No

2. No.

3. Yes.

Show strength feats for Wolverine that match lifting a car one-handed.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nevan
Last time you said 20+, so which is it?

This is a durability feat, not a strength one.

I watched the video again. Its clearly more than 20.

Moving people is.

Josh_Alexander
Show strength feats for Wolverine that match lifting a car one-handed.

Moving 30+ ninjas.

What is a normal person's weight? 70kg? 80?

Multiply by 30. Its clearly more than a car's weight.

Now remember these people were puting force to stop him...

He can definetly lift up a car.

Josh_Alexander
Let me put it this way:

Your turn.

Do you think Sif is as strong as Thor?

Can she replicate the strength of the Juggernaut?

Silent Master
Moving 30+ ninjas.

What is a normal person's weight? 70kg? 80?

Multiply by 30. Its clearly more than a car's weight.

Now remember these people were puting force to stop him...

He can definetly lift up a car.

So you're claiming that Wolverine moved all those people with just one hand?

Josh_Alexander
So you're claiming that Wolverine moved all those people with just one hand?

He was poisoned and hurt.

And 30+ persons plus their strength against you easily outweights 2+ cars.

So yes.

Silent Master
He was poisoned and hurt.

And 30+ persons plus their strength against you easily outweights 2+ cars.

So yes.

Dragging weight while using your entire body isn't the same as lifting something with only one hand.

Josh_Alexander
Dragging weight while using your entire body isn't the same as lifting something with only one hand.

Okay when did Thor lift up a car with one hand?

ShadowFyre
What are Juggernauts strength feats again? His mutant power was he can't be stopped, it had nothing to do with strength.

Silent Master
Okay when did Thor lift up a car with one hand?

AOU, you would know this if you'd watched the movies and he didn't just lift it, he caught it after it had been falling for close to 10 seconds. so he had to stop the car that was moving at least a 100 mph with one hand.

Josh_Alexander
What are Juggernauts strength feats again? His mutant power was he can't be stopped, it had nothing to do with strength.

Lol. Isnt like he cant be stopped due to Magic.

He builds up momentum which requires strength.

He lift up Logan and threw him through the ceiling like if him was a doll.

Considering Logan has Adamantium bones...he is a heavy one.

Josh_Alexander

Iy1vyyzS5YE

You mean that scene SilentMaster?

Silent Master
Logan isn't that heavy. Scott lifted him just fine.

Silent Master
You mean that scene SilentMaster?

Yes

Josh_Alexander
Yes

Excuse me but when did he hold the car with one hand?

FrothByte
Jeeze. This guy is nuts. The video is right there!

Silent Master
Excuse me but when did he hold the car with one hand?

Considering that Thor only has two hands and one of them was holding Mjolnir. the answer should be fairly obvious.

Josh_Alexander
Jeeze. This guy is nuts. The video is right there!

Ohh boy. You guys clearly dont know what you are talking about.

Silent Master

You're the guy claiming Thor has three hands.

FrothByte

I know you're making stuff up by saying Wolverine dragged 30+ ninjas then keep trying to turn a blind eye to Asgardian strength feats. Like Thor carrying a car one handed.

Josh_Alexander
Considering that Thor only has two hands and one of them was holding Mjolnir. the answer should be fairly obvious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG!!!!

SO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY THINK THOR LIFT UP THE CAR!????

Dudes its clear you need to inform yourselves.

Thor doesnt fly through strengt. Actually Thor can't fly at all!!! Isnt like he is Superman!

Actually ita Mjolnir the one who LIFTS UP Thor and makes him fly.

So isnt like Thor is lifting the car! Its actually Mjolnir lifting both!

Silent Master
I know you're making stuff up by saying Wolverine dragged 30+ ninjas then keep trying to turn a blind eye to Asgardian strength feats. Like Thor carrying a car one handed.

A car that was traveling at more than 100mph when he caught it. which makes the feat far more impressive.

Josh_Alexander

Hey pretty boy. Thor didnt carry the car, Mjolnir did.

Thor can't fly. Thing which you'd know if you actually read the comics or watched the movies!

Its clear whose credibility is on the line here!

Josh_Alexander
A car that was traveling at more than 100mph when he caught it. which makes the feat far more impressive.

You mean Mjolnir lifting the car. Which doesnt count as Thor's strength.

Silent Master
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG!!!!

SO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY THINK THOR LIFT UP THE CAR!????

Dudes its clear you need to inform yourselves.

Thor doesnt fly through strengt. Actually Thor can't fly at all!!! Isnt like he is Superman!

Actually ita Mjolnir the one who LIFTS UP Thor and makes him fly.

So isnt like Thor is lifting the car! Its actually Mjolnir lifting both!

IOW, you don't know how lifting works. If a person doesn't have the required strength to lift something then no amount of propulsion will allow them to hold onto sed object while flying.

Josh_Alexander
IOW, you don't know how lifting works. If a person doesn't have the required strength to lift something then no amount of propulsion will allow them to hold onto sed object while flying.

=.=

He grabs the car and Mjolnir lift them both.

There is a difference between lifting and grabbing. Which clearly you dont understand.

Thor grabbed the car. Which isnt the same as lifting the car.

Wolverine could grab the same car considering that he has ADAMANTIUM BONES which dont break.

FrothByte
Hey pretty boy. Thor didnt carry the car, Mjolnir did.

Thor can't fly. Thing which you'd know if you actually read the comics or watched the movies!

Its clear whose credibility is on the line here!

So you think Mjolnir also magically enhanced Thor's grip so he doesn't drop the car? Or maybe you think it enhances his arm strength so his arm doesn't get ripped by the car's weight?

FrothByte
=.=

There is a difference between lifting and grabbing. Which clearly you dont understand.

Wolverine could grab the same car considering that he has ADAMANTIUM BONES which dont break.

You do know that grabbing something depends more on your msucular strength than your bone strength right?

Silent Master
=.=

Again, you don't know how lifting works. if Thor didn't have the required strength, he wouldn't have been able to hold onto it while flying.

Silent Master
So you think Mjolnir also magically enhanced Thor's grip so he doesn't drop the car? Or maybe you think it enhances his arm strength so his arm doesn't get ripped by the car's weight?

Like I said, he doesn't understand how lighting works.

You do know that grabbing something depends more on your msucular strength than your bone strength right?

The list of things he doesn't understand grows by the minute.

Josh_Alexander

I never said Thor isnt superstrong, nor did I said he LIFT UP A CAR!

Okay boys. This goes for silent too.

http://marvel.com/universe/Thor_complete_powers#axzz4wYH7Lzvt

Then watch this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_IfYZZDTays

If youd know what you are talking about or watch the movies youd know that Thor is not only stronger than the normal Asgardian but that his armor and his hammer enhances his strength and abilities.

When Odin removed his powers he became a normal Asgardian.

A normal Asgardian is stronger than a normal Human but no where near as strong as Thor.

Thor's Hammer and equipment makes him stronger.

So it was actually Mjolnir holding and Lifting most of that car dude.

Josh_Alexander
Like I said, he doesn't understand how lighting works.

The list of things he doesn't understand grows by the minute.

Its clearly you are ignorant of the Marvel universe and it's characters.

You actually thought he Lift up the car? Really ignorant.

He hold the car. A feat that Wolverine could replicate.

Silent Master
No, when Odin removed Thor's powers he was reduced to human level, At some point you need to realize that this is the movie versus Forum. so only what the movies show count.

FrothByte
I never said Thor isnt superstrong, nor did I said he LIFT UP A CAR!

Okay boys. This goes for silent too.

http://marvel.com/universe/Thor_complete_powers#axzz4wYH7Lzvt

Then watch this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_IfYZZDTays

If youd know what you are talking about or watch the movies youd know that Thor is not only stronger than the normal Asgardian but that his armor and his hammer enhances his strength and abilities.

When Odin removed his powers he became a normal Asgardian.

A normal Asgardian is stronger than a normal Human but no where near as strong as Thor.

Thor's Hammer and equipment makes him stronger.

So it was actually Mjolnir holding and Lifting most of that car dude.

For the last time Josh, this is not the comics. This is a movie forum, only movie feats count. Info from comics has nothing to do with this.

Also convenient how you sidestepped Thor's grip or arm strength in lifting the car.

Silent Master
Its clearly you are ignorant of the Marvel universe and it's characters.

You actually thought he Lift up the car? Really ignorant.

He hold the car. A feat that Wolverine could replicate.

We get it, you don't understand how lifting works.

Josh_Alexander
We get it, you don't understand how lifting works.

Typical of you. When you lose the debate you go with personal comments.

We get it you dont understand the difference between lifting and holding.

Silent Master
Typical of you. When you lose the debate you go with personal comments.

We get it you dont understand the difference between lifting and holding.

You do realize that it requires strength to hold on to something, correct?

Josh_Alexander
For the last time Josh, this is not the comics. This is a movie forum, only movie feats count. Info from comics has nothing to do with this.

Also convenient how you sidestepped Thor's grip or arm strength in lifting the car.

Watched the video, or just conviniently ignored it?

If i tie a rock to a rope who is putting force to lift up the rock? The rope or my arm????

The only reason why I am debating this with you is because i consider you more rational than Silent

Josh_Alexander
You do realize that it requires strength to hold on to something, correct?

When you use a shovel to pick up dirt. Who lifts up the dirt?

The shovel or your arms?

Who lift up the car? The Hammer or Thor?

Silent Master
Your attempt at semantics does not change the strength required to perform the feat. All you're doing is making yourself look incredibly silly and immature.

Josh_Alexander
Your attempt at semantics does not change the strength required to perform the feat. All you're doing is making yourself look incredibly silly and immature.

The only thing you are doing is looking yourself extremely UNLOGICAL!

Answer this one.

You are at the top of a building. You tie a rock with a rope. You cast the rock down and then lift it up. Who is putting the strength to lift up the rock?

Holding and Lifting arent the same thing boy.

FrothByte
Watched the video, or just conviniently ignored it?

If i tie a rock to a rope who is putting force to lift up the rock? The rope or my arm????

The only reason why I am debating this with you is because i consider you more rational than Silent

If I tied a rope to a rock then lifted the rope, I'm still applying strength enough to lift the rock. That's not really the proper analogy here however.

A better one would be, if I'm hanging from a rope with one hand and holding a 100 pound dumbell with the other, am I not carrying that 100 pound dumbell just because I'm hanging on to a rope?

Silent Master
The only thing you are doing is looking yourself extremely UNLOGICAL!

Answer this one.

You are at the top of a building. You tie a rock with a rope. You cast the rock down and then lift it up. Who is putting the strength to lift up the rock?

Holding and Lifting arent the same thing boy.

The word you're looking for is illogical and the fact that you think so only proves that you don't understand what we're discussing.

Josh_Alexander
If I tied a rope to a rock then lifted the rope, I'm still applying strength enough to lift the rock. That's not really the proper analogy here however.

A better one would be, if I'm hanging from a rope with one hand and holding a 100 pound dumbell with the other, am I not carrying that 100 pound dumbell just because I'm hanging on to a rope?

Answering your one no.

You are not carrying the dumbell. You are holding the dumbell and whosoever is pulling the rope is carrying both of you.

Doesnt mean you have the strength to LIFT up the dumbell.

Josh_Alexander
The word you're looking for is illogical and the fact that you think so only proves that you don't understand what we're discussing.

Illogical.

This discussion is over. This thread didnt even concern Thor. So lets just forget it.

Josh_Alexander

My analogue was right.

Cause it proves that the rope isnt lifting the rock but holding it.

Just like Thor is holding the car. Without the Hammer Thor couldnt do it.

FrothByte
My analogue was right.

Cause it proves that the rope isnt lifting the rock but holding it.

Just like Thor is holding the car. Without the Hammer Thor couldnt do it.

Seriously dude, you can't be this dumb. If you fell off a cliff and I grabbed your hand then started pulling you up, and in the other hand you were holding a 100 pound dumbell. Would you say you weren't lifting the dumbell just because I was pulling you up with your other hand?

Thor is not a rope, he actually needs to grip the car and that takes a tremendous amount of strength.

Silent Master
Illogical.

This discussion is over. This thread didnt even concern Thor. So lets just forget it.

You compared Wolverine's strength level to that of Thor, therefore this is entirely relevant to the discussion.

Silent Master
Seriously dude, you can't be this dumb. If you fell off a cliff and I grabbed your hand then started pulling you up, and in the other hand you were holding a 100 pound dumbell. Would you say you weren't lifting the dumbell just because I was pulling you up with your other hand?

He probably thinks he could hold on to the Titanic as long as someone else was doing the pulling.

Josh_Alexander

Thor is not a rope, he actually needs to grip the car and that takes a tremendous amount of strength.

Lol stop the insults specally if the one who is wrong here is you.

No. You are lifting me and the dumbell. Am just holding the dumbell.

If you are drowning and i cast you a rope and begin to lift you. Who is lifring you? The rope or me?

A rope cant lift or apply force for obvious reasons. All the rope is doing is hold you.

Josh_Alexander
You compared Wolverine's strength level to that of Thor, therefore this is entirely relevant to the discussion.

Frothbyte brought Thor in here.

Josh_Alexander
He probably thinks he could hold on to the Titanic as long as someone else was doing the pulling.

As long as i have undestructible bones and a good grip at tje boat i could.

Its clear you dont understand the difference between strength and endurance/durability.

To hold something you require endurance/durability.

Silent Master
Frothbyte brought Thor in here.

You then compared his strength level to that of Thor, making this discussion relevant to the thread.

Silent Master
As long as i have undestructible bones and a good grip at tje boat i could.

Its clear you dont understand the difference between strength and endurance/durability.

To hold something you require endurance/durability.

The depth of your ignorance is staggering.

Josh_Alexander
The depth of your ignorance is a staggering.

Yours more

Josh_Alexander
You then compared his strength level to that of Thor, making this discussion relevant to the thread.

And it was an error.

It was also an error to discuss things that you guys clearly have no knowledge on.

Lets fix the mistakes. Thor is irrelevant to this discussion so no more Thor in here.

Silent Master
Yours more

I'm not the one that is unable to understand basic concepts.

Silent Master
And it was an error.

It was also an error to discuss things that you guys clearly have no knowledge on.

Lets fix the mistakes. Thor is irrelevant to this discussion so no more Thor in here.

Until you admit that Wolverine's strength level is nowhere near Thor's, this discussion will remain relevant to the thread.

Josh_Alexander
I'm not the one that is unable to understand basic concepts.

Yes you are

Until you admit that Wolverine's strength level is nowhere near Thor's, this discussion will remain relevant to the thread.

He might not be stronger than Thor.

But Wolverine's strength isnt insignificant like you guys picture it.

Thor without hia powerbelt, armor, and mjolnir is weaker than Wolverine.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>