Green Scar Vs Lobo & Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

Stoic
I see a BFR happening right after Lobo gets smoked.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Raisen
Originally posted by Stoic
I see a BFR happening right after Lobo gets smoked.

really?

Stoic
Originally posted by Raisen
really?

Yep if BFR isn't turned off, Orion can send the Hulk to wherever he pleases. If you were curious about why I said that Lobo would get smoked, he'd be up against a guy well out of his weight class.

Raisen
Yep if BFR isn't turned off, Orion can send the Hulk to wherever he pleases.

alright. I interpreted what you said the wrong way

quanchi112
Yep if BFR isn't turned off, Orion can send the Hulk to wherever he pleases. Orion gets beat down. Get real. Bfring the Green Scar isn't an easy task.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Orion gets beat down. Get real. Bfring the Green Scar isn't an easy task.

He's jumping at me Boom... Gone back to Sakaar.

Zack M
Orion solos.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
Orion solos.

Orion's a decent character. When I get time, I'll have to read more on him.

quanchi112
He's jumping at me Boom... Gone back to Sakaar. You don't script these fights. Sorry that isn't a legitimate point. Hulk wins based off the history here.

carver9
Hulk wins the high majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
You don't script these fights. Sorry that isn't a legitimate point. Hulk wins based off the history here.

Of course it's a legitimate point. I don't have to script it, it's part of his power set, he uses it as easily as the Hulk can jump at him. How many times has the Hulk jumped at an opponent? Hmmm...

carver9
Of course it's a legitimate point. I don't have to script it, it's part of his power set, he uses it as easily as the Hulk can jump at him. How many times has the Hulk jumped at an opponent? Hmmm...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118689/3768060-hulk+%231+018.jpg

quanchi112
Of course it's a legitimate point. I don't have to script it, it's part of his power set, he uses it as easily as the Hulk can jump at him. How many times has the Hulk jumped at an opponent? Hmmm... You're saying hulk jumps at him and he teleports him. Quit trying to script the outcome due to your own inherent and obvious bias. Hulk wins.

Zack M
Orion's a decent character. When I get time, I'll have to read more on him.

Check out the latest GL stuff.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118689/3768060-hulk+%231+018.jpg

Would you argue that Thor would be unable to BFR the Hulk? If not why would you argue against Orion being able to do the same?

Stoic
Check out the latest GL stuff.

Yeah I'll check it out.

Flyattractor
Skarr is going to have to change his name to WayMoreSkarrs.
Cause Lobo will murder Him.

Philosophía
Either one on team 2 would win.

DarkSaint85

Isn't that Indestructible? I mean, if Green Scar can teleport back, why didn't he do so from Sakaar?

Philosophía
Hulk is Hulk.

quanchi112

Prof. T.C McAbe
Orion would win a majority by himself, Lobo could take some wins. Together it's spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Orion would win a majority by himself, Lobo could take some wins. Together it's spite. Based on ?

TethAdamTheRock
Orion would win a majority by himself, Lobo could take some wins. Together it's spite. isnt Green Scar after WWH, he is being lowballed imo

carver9
Yep. If he isn't from DC, people are going to vote against him.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Isn't that Indestructible? I mean, if Green Scar can teleport back, why didn't he do so from Sakaar?

Hulk is Hulk. All of hisbfts belong to him.

Flyattractor
Is Skar even still in any of the comics?

carver9
Skaar doesn't exist any more (well, his Hulk form). Doc Green made an antidote that cancelled out his Hulk power.

Flyattractor
Sheesh...When they gonna make antidote that will turn She-Hulk back into a Fun Character?

TethAdamTheRock
Skaar doesn't exist any more (well, his Hulk form). Doc Green made an antidote that cancelled out his Hulk power. Scan?

Stoic

Stoic
Orion would win a majority by himself, Lobo could take some wins. Together it's spite.

Bfr would be their only chance. A physical confrontation wouldn't end well for them. This would be like saying that either of them could beat owaw Superman.

quanchi112
Bfr would be their only chance. A physical confrontation wouldn't end well for them. This would be like saying that either of them could beat owaw Superman. Owaw wasn't that impressive. He was flat out overpowered by Darkseid.

Obsidian1
Orion busted a star system as a side effect in his fight . He effortlessly destroys the hulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by Obsidian1
Orion busted a star system as a side effect in his fight . He effortlessly destroys the hulk So ? Feats get way overblown here.

CosmicComet
When you are comparing cross company, feats matter way more.

Since there are no editorial mandates or unspoken rules/conventions to keep people in scale with certain others.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CosmicComet
When you are comparing cross company, feats matter way more.

Since there are no editorial mandates or unspoken rules/conventions to keep people in scale with certain others. I disagree entirely because both have done pretty zany feats but think about it does anyone say two mjolnir a have affected all of reality therefore Thor's hammer smashes insert character.

Stoic
Are there any fights of note that Orion has had to prove that he'd win? Lobo would be out of action early on.

Damborgson
I dont think Orion could produce the necessary power to put WWH down with just his fists.

He could always break his neck I suppose.

Stoic
Originally posted by Obsidian1
Orion busted a star system as a side effect in his fight . He effortlessly destroys the hulk

His energy output wouldn't be higher it would still be lower with the deficit climbing by the second. The Hulk was able to take a hit to his intestines by a force equal to 133.5 Hercs. This would be the amount of force that a being 133.5 times greater than Hercules could output in a single hit. The Hulk was at that time in a relatively calm state. When he let go, he was far more powerful and durable than that, and again, it was a hit to his intestines. Imagine how much damage his exterior would have been able to take? Sorry but no deal. The Hulk was punching out planets like they were lighter than cake.

In the Dark Dimension while the Hulk was in Umar's domain (which was at least a solar system in size, with normal gravity), he released enough energy to destroy the realm in her words (I believe it wrote). She created the moons, planets, and the star or stars, which I believe is to be considered her realm.

He did this through punching which is ridiculous. Can anyone post any of Orion's fights? Orion imo wouldn't be able to stand toe to toe with the Green Scar in full release mode. Lobo just isn't on this level of power. Sure he can kick through cement like it was paper... I can't really believe that it needs to be said at this point. Aside from all of these shows in power, how does Orion do up against a peer? Any scans?

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
I dont think Orion could produce the necessary power to put WWH down with just his fists.

This isn't WW Hulk.

Zack M
Orion and DCnU Superman fought. Their punches were causing sonic booms, shattering building windows miles away.

Same Superman that held up Brainiac's ship and benched press the weight of the entire planet for days.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

Context

carver9
Orion and DCnU Superman fought. Their punches were causing sonic booms, shattering building windows miles away.

Same Superman that held up Brainiac's ship and benched press the weight of the entire planet for days.

Lol...That's It? WWH and Iron man was fighting and their punches split New York City in half and was destroying mountains and all of this was done via the shockwaves of their punches.

Planetary fts are nothing to these characters.

quanchi112

Same Superman that held up Brainiac's ship and benched press the weight of the entire planet for days. laughing out loud

Zack M
Lol...That's It? WWH and Iron man was fighting and their punches split New York City in half and was destroying mountains and all of this was done via the shockwaves of their punches.

Planetary fts are nothing to these characters.

They were holding back, obviously.

Raisen
i'm a bigger DC fan than Zack M but i'm also honest.

green scar smokes

Flyattractor
You are now Dead to me Raisen.....DEAD TO ME!

Raisen
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You are now Dead to me Raisen.....DEAD TO ME!

you know I troll on this forum

carver9
They were holding back, obviously.

When was it said they were holding back?

Zack M
When was it said they were holding back?

In the book.

carver9
Scan please.

Zack M
Incoming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.