Patrice O'Neal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
This guy had a very good way of expressing lost common knowledge IMO. He's dead now but I listen to a clip of him every few days on YouTube lately.

Anybody know of him and what are your opinions?

I recommend looking up some of his stand up on YouTube and listening to his stuff on O & A (Opie and Anthony)

https://youtu.be/OpHCsNEyWm4

Flyattractor
He was great on Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn. A show that got cancelled because Com Cent is run by Leftist No Fun Bags.

Afro Cheese
Yes, massive fan. Him and Norm Macdonald are my top 2 comedians.. hard to pick between the two.

Definitely my favorite O&A guest.

xgrdPF6yKpc

Raisen
he spoke real shiit tho.

his views on male female relationships absolutley works and is counterintuitive.

thanos-prime
Would have bween aweasome had he lived long enough to see the comeback of pc culture.

I would really have liked to hear his opinion on the state of current american politics.

Afro Cheese
@ Raisen

Yea, that's definitely where he shines.

haa9arhvGnQ

I also love his race discussions with Ant. First 20 minutes of this are hilarious and def worth listening to:

zurEVXy45r0

And I just love the chemistry that him, Jim, Rich Vos, Colin, etc had. Mostly people from Tough Crowd. Also Louis CK.

This is a classic roast of an old comedy tape that Rich Vos had. Jim, Patrice, Voss, and some guy named Paul Mecurio spend the entire time tearing into each other. Paul is in a bit over his head here... but he gets a few good ones in. But Patrice and Jim slaughter this shit. And of course, you get to hear Vos being even more terrible as a stand up back in the 80's or whatever. Really good shit for anyone who followed Tough Crowd or O&A.

u58kY4I8D7I

SamZED
He's great. Took me awhile to figure out why legends like Burr put him on a pedestal. Probably because while his stand up is great he mostly shines when talking sht on the radio/podcasts like O&A show etc. Dude eventually would've been considered the greatest comedians of all time. Shame he died so early.

socool8520
Originally posted by SamZED
He's great. Took me awhile to figure out why legends like Burr put him on a pedestal. Probably because while his stand up is great he mostly shines when talking sht on the radio/podcasts like O&A show etc. Dude eventually would've been considered the greatest comedians of all time. Shame he died so early.

I didn't know Bill Burr was that popular. I enjoy his comedy, but several of my co-workers had no clue who he was.

I must admit I don't know much about Patrice O'neal. I have only seen one of his stand ups. I did enjoy it though.

SamZED
Originally posted by socool8520
I didn't know Bill Burr was that popular. I enjoy his comedy, but several of my co-workers had no clue who he was.

I must admit I don't know much about Patrice O'neal. I have only seen one of his stand ups. I did enjoy it though.
Patrice is not as popular as he should've been. Said so himself on multiple occasions lol. I didn't appreciate him at first, try listening to his O&A aopearances, that's when he's at his best.

Bill's gotten more popular over the last few years, he's no Kevin Heart popular but among the stand up crowds he's the guy people look up to. Have you seen the inaugurtion Joe Rogan podcast/event? Basically several hours of Burr just murdering non-stop whie the rest of the comics sit back and laugh their asses off. And they weren't light weights either. Rogan, Stanhope, Kreischer etc.

SamZED
Also, this is one of my most favorite things on YouTube of all time.

hRDXeinEUJQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.