George H.W. Bush a Pervert Just Like Clinton and Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
https://www.thedailybeast.com/second-woman-accuses-george-hw-bush-of-groping

laughing laughing laughing

He's a dirty old man who is wheelchair bound. "dadudemon, you shouldn't laugh at these things! Sexual assault is super serious!" Well, it's serious because there's nothing a woman can do about it close to 100% of the time. Her? She can tip him over in his wheel chair and spit on him. Even curb stomp him. I check my sexism by reversing the genders to determine if the situation is as bad as it really is or if I'm just white-knighting (which is also sexist). Turns out, if I was groped by a dirty old lady who was wheelchair bound, I'd laugh about it. On the spot. The joke is funny.

Emperordmb
Well yeah, if you went public with it my dude, that would just be you showing off your fragile masculinity.

socool8520
I think he tried to make light of the fact that he physically can't get his arm higher than a woman's buttocks. She has the right to be offended for sure though.

Ole George should just Professor X it up in all photos and leave his arms on the armrests to avoid any confusion.

Robtard
So glad my President Obama isn't a pervey perv pervert like Bush, Clinton and Trump. Eight years, no sexual scandals thumb up

Bashar Teg
but jade helm

Foxsteak
Well, tbf, there was a video on the internet where this guy came out and said he performed oral sex on Obama.

And theres the whole pizzagate shit where Obama has sex with male prostitutes, but I don't believe that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
So glad my President Obama isn't a pervey perv pervert like Bush, Clinton and Trump. Eight years, no sexual scandals thumb up

True, Obama is happily married to his husband Michelle.

Raisen

it was reported that his wife was a tranny tho. I saw this on you tube dude.

Robtard
A trio of #triggering, oh my...

Surtur
Obama was probably glad to be married to someone you can play tackle football with.

Raisen
A trio of #triggering, oh my...

I never get triggered. I was joking.

stop getting triggered and play along

dadudemon

thumb up

All 3 of those other Presidents were mass murderers just like Obama. But at least Obama isn't a sexual deviant.

So on the evil scale, Obama is only an 8 instead of a 9.

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
True, Obama is happily married to his husband Michelle.

I honestly didn't see this before I posted about the tranny thing.

no wonder rob thought I was #triggered

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well yeah, if you went public with it my dude, that would just be you showing off your fragile masculinity.

Look who's triggered.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Look who's triggered.

I thought he was being sarcastic based on the other threads (rape threads) and was mocking the idea of fragile masculinities. Was that not what he was doing?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by 2142
There still has not been a single court case proving Trump sexually assaulted anyone. Even after his tape, not a single woman came out and said "He grabbed me by the Pussy."

Um, he is going to court over this very issue next month.

Raisen
Obama could have gotten a better looking woman the michelle. no homo but he at least plays the part of a suave dude. michelles face is all squinched and she has a heavy masculine brow. the mouth is insect like.

I think Obama should have at least been with vivica a fox or halle berry.

Scribble
Originally posted by Raisen
Obama could have gotten a better looking woman the michelle. no homo but he at least plays the part of a suave dude. michelles face is all squinched and she has a heavy masculine brow. the mouth is insect like.

I think Obama should have at least been with vivica a fox or halle berry. Different tastes though, man, Obama clearly sees Michelle as attractive and doesn't care who thinks otherwise, that's a what serious dude would do so you gotta give him props for that.

Raisen
Originally posted by Scribble
Different tastes though, man, Obama clearly sees Michelle as attractive and doesn't care who thinks otherwise, that's a what serious dude would do so you gotta give him props for that.

eh. you never know with power couples. you never know what his dreams were and what he would do to achieve them.

dadudemon
So if a random person can claim to have done cocaine and banged Obama, then I did it, too. Obama and I boned after snorting 2000 lines of cocaine. He was an excellent submissive bottom. He kept the post coital farting to a minimum, too.

Raisen
Originally posted by dadudemon
So if a random person can claim to have done cocaine and banged Obama, then I did it, too. Obama and I boned after snorting 2000 lines of cocaine. He was an excellent submissive bottom. He kept the post coital farting to a minimum, too.

dude probably did experiment like that. wouldn't doubt it if marco Rubio did also

Robtard
So you found out he was a Troop and voila, all is well...

BackFire
NBC's Mark Halperin also has some allegations against him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nbc-news-analyst-mark-halperin-accused-sexual-harassment-n814491

Bashar Teg
the floodgates are open and the proverbial chickens are coming home to roost...so it seems twilight must fall on dudebro rape apologist culture.
oh well, hope nobody here has a history of rapey stuffsmile

Kurk
This is why mgtow appeals to me. Women can be backstabbing liars; not worth the risk.

Rockydonovang
when you need to attack the wife of a dude on how she looks, it becomes obvious you don't actually have anything to attack.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
when you need to attack the wife of a dude on how she looks, it becomes obvious you don't actually have anything to attack.

thumb up

Surtur
I just can't help think of that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry dated a girl with man hands.

Robtard
"How small would my tiny dick look in her hands!?" -Surtur's great fear

vansonbee
These female gold diggers are turning radioactive these days, all men must approach with caution or you be called "predator".
Originally posted by Kurk
This is why mgtow appeals to me. Women can be backstabbing liars; not worth the risk. thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

is this geared towards me? if so, i'm not trying to attack...this is something that struck me odd early on.

Robtard
This is why mgtow appeals to me. Women can be backstabbing liars; not worth the risk.

Originally posted by vansonbee
These female gold diggers are turning radioactive these days, all men must approach with caution or you be called "predator".
thumb up

I like how these two MGTOW weenies pretend that being single is of there own volition. Lolz!

Adam_PoE

Then why don't you Go Your Own Way the **** out of here?

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
https://www.thedailybeast.com/second-woman-accuses-george-hw-bush-of-groping

laughing laughing laughing

He's a dirty old man who is wheelchair bound. "dadudemon, you shouldn't laugh at these things! Sexual assault is super serious!" Well, it's serious because there's nothing a woman can do about it close to 100% of the time. Her? She can tip him over in his wheel chair and spit on him. Even curb stomp him. I check my sexism by reversing the genders to determine if the situation is as bad as it really is or if I'm just white-knighting (which is also sexist). Turns out, if I was groped by a dirty old lady who was wheelchair bound, I'd laugh about it. On the spot. The joke is funny.
Props for citing Thedailybeast.

Predict no one will take seriously because **** agreeing to agree. But I totally share your cynacism.

Flyattractor
Oh for the days when you were a PERVERT when you grabbed things Other then Women.

The Left truly ruin EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Mindship
The biological imperative is mighty. Time for women to start breeding with docile males and building better vibrators.

How did Wonder Gal put it? "We need men to reproduce but not for pleasure."

There is no other cure.

Originally posted by Raisen
Obama could have gotten a better looking woman the michelle...michelles face is all squinched and she has a heavy masculine brow. the mouth is insect like. Ah, but that booty...

Raisen
Originally posted by Mindship
The biological imperative is mighty. Time for women to start breeding with docile males and building better vibrators.

How did Wonder Gal put it? "We need men to reproduce but not for pleasure."

There is no other cure.

Ah, but that booty...

it's not the way it works mostly. women crave the ******* for sex but settle with mr. responsibility when they get older. explains a lot of the single moms and the low self esteem men that wife them up.

yes it sounds assholish, but i'm right. this is just the way nature works.

Patient_Leech
What is the Faux News coverage on this topic like? Or are they just ignoring it?

(I just saw that a third woman has come forward)

Silent Master
This just in, politicians are sh!t.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
What is the Faux News coverage on this topic like? Or are they just ignoring it?

(I just saw that a third woman has come forward)

Well that must make them all true.

Way to Go Georgie. He got him some Tail in his day.

AND HE CAN PROVE IT !!!!!

Steve Zodiac
Seeing all this anti-female stuff in every thread makes me laugh, all men and all women do shitty things in relationships in my experience. Even in ones that last decades. Do we end up hating each other, sometimes, do we end up hating the entire opposite sex, good God no!

As for the Michelle Obama stuff, pointless abuse really and a little sad.

Robtard
That's just topnotch reasonable thinking, Steve. But the manboys in here spit venom cos they can't get a special ladyfriend; girls pay them no attention and I guarantee you it's because of their own doing/attitude.

Steve Zodiac
That's just topnotch reasonable thinking, Steve. But the manboys in here spit venom cos they can't get a special ladyfriend; girls pay them no attention and I guarantee you it's because of their own doing/attitude.

What can I say, Rob, I've always been a reasonable guy, I've just enjoyed satire and childish humour a little too much at times. To be fair I still enjoy childish humour and satire, hence the sig!

Robtard
We all have a Peter Pan aspect inside of us, at least those of us who are any sort of fun do.

Steve Zodiac
We all have a Peter Pan aspect inside of us, at least those of us who are any sort of fun do. thumb up Very true. Hence why of all the shenanigans I pulled here the Hanna Barbera invasion is still my proudest moment. Even Ush was laughing at the annoyance I was able to elicit with Yogi, Booboo, Cindy, Ranger Smith, Hair Bear and the others, it's why he didn't ban them all.

Surtur
Lmao.

socool8520
Why don't you just make another account and play by the rules?

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
Why don't you just make another account and play by the rules?

To be fair, he did that before and got banned for no reason lol. While other socks who trolled repeatedly, got banned repeatedly, have been allowed to stay.

Steve Zodiac
What's occurring?

Flyattractor
...nah too easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.