Trump Supporter Stabs Father to Death for Calling Him a Nazi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

socool8520
How did pedophilia turn to racism?

Robtard
White guy, Trumper and Alt-Righter murdered someone. *shocking*

Edit: Seems he used to work for Milo as an intern, no wonder he was pro pedo.

ArtificialGlory
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/017/830/b49.gif

Surtur
Awful.

Raisen
America: 1
Pedo: 0

socool8520
Originally posted by Robtard
White guy, Trumper and Alt-Righter murdered someone. *shocking*

Edit: Seems he used to work for Milo as an intern, no wonder he was pro pedo.

People murdering people in general is not shocking.

Robtard
Originally posted by Raisen
America: 1
Pedo: 0

Um, the Trumper pedo stabbed and killed what we can assume was a not racist and not pedo American (his father)

Surtur
RIP, the killer needs to be executed. Are we 100% sure he did it? If so, why wait?

Raisen
Um, the Trumper pedo stabbed and killed what we can assume was a not racist and not pedo man(his father)

It was sarcasm. my conic vs mentality is bleeding over.

I CAN see how this youtube/interwebs person could become a maniac tho. he's spouting stuff that a lot of people believe. he's just sounds like a weak minded shut in.

Robtard
So we're all going to ignore the elephant in the room cos once again it's a White Nationalist Trumper who murdered...

Plus he's likely a pedo off the Milo chopping block...

Adam_PoE

Raisen
So we're all going to ignore the elephant in the room cos once again it's a White Nationalist Trumper who murdered...

I'm not ignoring it. the interweb is polarized to all hell. been mounting for many years as far as i can tell.

i don't see the how you think he's a pedo tho.

Bashar Teg
the murderer was the real victim because his feelings were hurt.

Surtur
Nothing to ignore. He's a horrible person who deserves to die. If he's a pedophile this also needs to be confirmed and also added to his list of charges. Then you execute him.

Raisen
well. I don't see this thing as being wide spread. no excuse but sounds like another schizo nut case. the right age and gender for schizo to occur.

Robtard
Well done, half a page and we're already at "must be insane lone wolf". Kudos KMC

socool8520

No Rob, we just weren't going to do the whole "but Dems kill people too" gag. You could find a Hillary supporter who murdered someone if that is your goal.

Raisen
Well done, half a page and we're already at "must be insane lone wolf". Kudos KMC

huh?

this guy doesn't sound like an insane conspiracy theorist?

please counter or ask me my opinions on other similar matters if you want

Bashar Teg

stop acting surprised. you knew.

Surtur

Just say what you want to say about this. What is your take? It's awful and tragic and obviously you know that, but if you have a further point just make it so people can discuss it further if they want.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
stop acting surprised. you knew.

Clearly his ideology wasn't a factor...

socool8520
Originally posted by Surtur
Just say what you want to say about this. What is your take? It's awful and tragic and obviously you know that, but if you have a further point just make it so people can discuss it further if they want.

He made his point. you're supposed to post a bunch of stories now about how Dems have murdered people, and then he in response will tell you how stupid that is while posting how another Rep killed someone, namely, a Trump supporting Rep.

Surtur
If being called a nazi set him off that much...he's probably a nazi.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
He made his point. you're supposed to post a bunch of stories now about how Dems have murdered people, and then he in response will tell you how stupid that is while posting how another Rep killed someone, namely, a Trump supporting Rep.

I mean this is horrible, but there isn't some white nationalist scourge arising in this country, if that is what some want to try to make this out to be.

Robtard

Good job sodomizing that strawman to death

Scribble
Horrible story.

Just a point though, why do people keep referring to the killer as a paedo? All it says was that he wanted to kill paedos, which is kind of the opposite to being a paedo.

Anyway, he's been caught, get him in jail. Looks to be an open/shut case.

Robtard
I mean this is horrible, but there isn't some white nationalist scourge arising in this country, if that is what some want to try to make this out to be.

IOW: "Not all White Nationalist"

Raisen
his ideology is definitely a problem. it's what his sick mind liked to culture.

what specifically is the problem rob?

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
Horrible story.

Just a point though, why do people keep referring to the killer as a paedo? All it says was that he wanted to kill paedos, which is kind of the opposite to being a paedo.

Anyway, he's been caught, get him in jail. Looks to be an open/shut case.

I took it to be a "he doth protest too much" type of thing maybe.

Surtur
IOW: "Not all White Nationalist"

Most, if not all seem to be pieces of shit. I just meant to say they aren't all just taking up arms to kill people. Hence the word "scourge".

Scribble
I took it to be a "he doth protest too much" type of thing maybe. Yeah, but he doth protested too much about liberals too, and this guy is definitely not a liberal.

Anyway, more broadly, of course his ideology had to do with this, any extreme ideology attracts crazy people like that. Look at ISIS.

socool8520
Good job sodomizing that strawman to death

Acting like that's not his intent. If it weren't then the fact that he is a Trump supporter, or the lack of people acknowledging it, wouldn't have bothered you.

Surtur
Yeah, but he doth protested too much about liberals too, and this guy is definitely not a liberal.

Anyway, more broadly, of course his ideology had to do with this, any extreme ideology attracts crazy people like that.

Good point. Seems like a piece of shit nazi more or less.

Scribble
Good point. Seems like a piece of shit nazi more or less. Pretty much. We could go on about mental health services blah blah, but some people are just going to do something like this eventually regardless, especially when they have a hateful ideology to use to justify it.

Adam_PoE
There is a poster here who sounds very much like the guy in the story. I wonder if he is deliberately avoiding this thread. Maybe he was taken into a FEMA camp during Jade Helm.

Raisen
ok. so anyone care to guesstimate how many of these type of guys are in the U.S.?

Bashar Teg

this came up for real when i challenged him/them to produce evidence of antifa committing murders and terrorist attacks like white supremacists have shown a clear pattern of committing. the reason was because he/they persistantly deflected all topics of the nazi terrorist attacks with "but antifa/leftists"

so yes, i understand where your reasoning is based, but it's flawed when you fail to consider patterns of actual for-real murder while we're still waiting for evidence concerning the apparently equal/greater murder spree committed by anti-facsists/leftists/democrats/etc (been waiting for months for any evidence).

Surtur
Pretty much. We could go on about mental health services blah blah, but some people are just going to do something like this eventually regardless, especially when they have a hateful ideology to use to justify it.

Yeah, they need to just execute him.

socool8520
this came up for real when i challenged them/him to produce evidence of antifa committing murders and terrorist attacks like white supremacists have shown a clear pattern of committing. the reason was because he/they persistantly deflected all topicd of the nazi terrorist attacks with "but antifa"

so yes, i understand where your reasoning is based, but it's flawed when you fail to consider patterns of actual for-real murder while we're still waiting for evidence concerning the apparently equal/greater murder spree committed by anti-facsists (been waiting for months for any evidence).

I never said it was one sided though Bash. It is definitely a two way street or it wouldn't be going on for as long as it has.

I just think the focus here should be on the fact that this guy is a psycho, plain and simple. His political affiliations are irrelevant. It's not like he stabbed his father because he said he was a Trump Supporter. That would make his political beliefs relevant imo.

Scribble
Yeah, they need to just execute him. Disagreed, but that's only because I disagree with capital punishment generally, even if I can understand your view on it too; my main issue with capital punishment is the idea of executing innocent people, so I can see why someone would advocate execution in a case like this.

Bashar Teg
he likely had a severe mental disorder, but it was also likely agitated by trumper "scapegoat-all-the-things and stay angry" culture. the pattern of extreme violence/terrorism/murder is clearly owned by white nationalists and they are quite obviously supportive of trump and vice-versa.

Raisen
he likely had a severe mental disorder, but it was also likely agitated by trumper "scapegoat-all-the-things and stay angry" culture. the pattern of extreme violence/terrorism/murder is clearly owned by white nationalists and they are quite obviously supportive of trump and vice-versa.

this is reasonable.

no need to blame trump for this tho.

socool8520
Disagreed, but that's only because I disagree with capital punishment generally, even if I can understand your view on it too; my main issue with capital punishment is the idea of executing innocent people, so I can see why someone would advocate execution in a case like this.

I understand your position. While I am for capital punishment, I would only push for it if the evidence is overwhelming. In this case, it seems to be pretty open and shut.

Bashar Teg
this is reasonable.

i do partially blame him. same as i blame alex jones for setting off that sandy hook gunman. they manipulate people to hate and scapegoat, which does seem to set off people with mental illness and extremist tendencies. furthermore he did nothing to discourage white supremacy and even defended it. sorry, but he played his part and continues to.

socool8520
i do partially blame him. same as i blame alex jones for setting off that sandy hook gunman. they manipulate people to hate and scapegoat, which does seem to set off people with mental illness and extremist tendencies. furthermore he did nothing to discourage white supremacy and even defended it. sorry, but he played his part and continues to.

Hasn't Trump called out White supremacists and stated that he doesn't support it?

Bashar Teg
Hasn't Trump called out White supremacists and stated that he doesn't support it?

no he really didn't. made some halfass attempt and then came back the next day to backpeddle and defend them. google "some very fine people on both sides"

Surtur
Disagreed, but that's only because I disagree with capital punishment generally, even if I can understand your view on it too; my main issue with capital punishment is the idea of executing innocent people, so I can see why someone would advocate execution in a case like this.

I don't want innocents executed either and I would be in favor of more stringent standards of evidence before we execute someone.

But yeah as you said, in a case like this...it seems we already know for sure the guy did it. They should just execute him.

Raisen

trump called them out. for his haters he didn't do it fast enough. I don't really have an opinion on that matter.

as far as the manipulation...yeah it happens from all sides. all sides are being manipulated. I don't believe in silencing people tho. there's been crazies since the beginning of time. if someone is pushing for violence then yes...they need to be shut down.

this is a case of a weirdo shut in going downs over insane shiit

Bashar Teg
trump called them out. for his haters he didn't do it fast enough.

"some very fine people on both sides". he never condemned neo-nazi's directly and you cannot produce a single quote to prove he did. now please make a valid point or shut up.

Raisen
"some very fine people on both sides". he never condemned neo-nazi's directly and you cannot produce a single quote to prove he did. now please make a valid point or shut up.

"shut up"?

whatever dude. you don't want to hear any valid points. you have you mind made up and will invalidate anything said that doesn't agree with you. I've agreed with you and have been objective. I see that you are unwilling to do the same

socool8520
He said he condemned the violence on both sides after the Charlottesville incident.

Bashar Teg
he never condemned neo-nazi's directly and you cannot produce a single quote to prove he did.

^^

if you can't address this, then your argument is lost. condemning white supremacy directly is almost as easy as not grabbing a woman's pussy without her permission.

socool8520
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/14/trump-denounces-white-supremacists-racist-violence-after-criticism.html

"Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said at the White House.

Flyattractor
So to use the "Logic" being used in this thread. The next time a black Man MURDERS some one. It will legitimate to claim it was done by a Obama Supporter?

Or any crime committed by a Minority?

Robtard
this is reasonable.

Do we not also blame the Islamic leaders that work up and hype the unstable Muslims to go out and commit atrocities or do we just blame the crazies that commit the acts?

Bashar Teg
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/14/trump-denounces-white-supremacists-racist-violence-after-criticism.html

"Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said at the White House.

that was the only time he addressed it and then he immediately negated it by defending them.

no he really didn't. made some halfass attempt and then came back the next day to backpeddle and defend them. google "some very fine people on both sides"

Flyattractor
Do we not also blame the Islamic leaders that work up and hype the unstable Muslims to go out and commit atrocities or do we just blame the crazies that commit the acts?

Nobody on The Left did.

eek!

Raisen

yep. we blame the dudes who deliberately say infi dels should die.

we should also blame the neo dudes who do the same.

but who is doing this?

socool8520

they usually state that their intent was to do this in the name of their Faith. Had this dude said I killed him for Trump or because he questioned my faith in Trump, then I could see your point.

socool8520
that was the only time he addressed it and then he immediately negated it by defending them.

Point is he addressed it. Specifically. You don't have to do it more than once to be sincere. Also, he didn't defend them so much as denounce both sides for violence. That's not the same thing.

Robtard
they usually state that their intent was to do this in the name of their Faith. Had this dude said I killed him for Trump or because he questioned my faith in Trump, then I could see your point.

yep. we blame the dudes who deliberately say infi dels should die.

we should also blame the neo dudes who do the same.

but who is doing this?

My point was: that if you stir some yahoos up and they act out, you're also to blame in part. Sure you didn't kill someone, but you're also responsible for your words, especially if you have a voice and platform, could even say, the greater voice/platform you have, the more responsible you are.

ArtificialGlory
They literally tell them to go and kill the infidels, wage jihad, etc. Say what you will about Trump, but what people like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi do is on a completely different level.

Raisen
My point was: that if you stir some yahoos up and they act out, you're also to blame in part. Sure you didn't kill someone, but you're also responsible for your words, especially if you have a voice and platform, could even say, the greater voice/platform you have, the more responsible you are.

ok. so who do you blame for this and what did they do to deserve this blame?

Bashar Teg
Point is he addressed it. Specifically. You don't have to do it more than once to be sincere. Also, he didn't defend them so much as denounce both sides for violence. That's not the same thing.

no, he actually suggested that there was some "very fine" neo-nazis and as a whole they were just as bad as all the anti-protestors (most of whom were peaceful).
i know it seems unbelievable but he actually did just that. not in the mood to requote him over and over, so take that truth or leave it where you found it. *shrug*

socool8520

Yes, but if we go that route, we can just be laying the blame on anyone or anything. He may have played too much GTA, he may have listened to too much NWA, etc.

Yes, Trump says dumb shit, but any rational person shouldn't go off the deep end because of it.

quanchi112
Yes, but if we go that route, we can just be laying the blame on anyone or anything. He may have played too much GTA, he may have listened to too much NWA, etc.

Yes, Trump says dumb shit, but any rational person shouldn't go off the deep end because of it. As much as I despise trump I agree with this. Too much of a slippery slope to blame someone else because a nut went off the deep end.

Flyattractor

Yes, Trump says dumb shit, but any rational person shouldn't go off the deep end because of it.

Not being held responsible for your own actions is one of the motto's of the Left.

Robtard

Who says these people are rational? I'd say strapping a bomb to your chest or driving your car into people isn't being rational.

And people in positions of power need to be held accountable when they say "dumb shit", if it stirs irrational types into shit actions. The higher power/position, the more accountable. eg No one's saying Alex Jones is the same as a murderer, but he's a shitlord who needs to watch what he says because he has a large audience and they happen to be mostly impressionable retards

Flyattractor
Who says these people are rational? I'd say strapping a bomb to your chest or driving your car into people isn't being rational.

And people in positions of power need to be held accountable when they say "dumb shit", if it stirs irrational types into shit actions. The higher power/position, the more accountable. eg No one's saying Alex Jones is the same as a murderer, but he's a shitlord who needs to watch what he says

Once we get Robbie to sign this it will be official.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/hypocrisy-official-certificate-genuine-hypocrites-53879344.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
As much as I despise trump I agree with this. Too much of a slippery slope to blame someone else because a nut went off the deep end.

thumb up

Robtard
thumb up

Weren't you recently complaining how some rando reporter needs to watch what he says (fake news) because he has a platform. What a hypocrite.

Flyattractor
Weren't you recently complaining how some rando reporter needs to watch what he says (fake news) because he has a platform. What a hypocrite.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Once we get Robbie to sign this it will be official.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/hypocrisy-official-certificate-genuine-hypocrites-53879344.jpg

socool8520

And people in positions of power need to be held accountable when they say "dumb shit", if it stirs irrational types into shit actions. The higher power/position, the more accountable. eg No one's saying Alex Jones is the same as a murderer, but he's a shitlord who needs to watch what he says because he has a large audience and they happen to be mostly impressionable retards

Agreed, which is why I don't lump those psychos in with all other Muslims.

It's the whole freedom of speech thing man. You can say what you feel. The hope is some idiot doesn't take it to heart and go murder in your name. As long as you're not actively trying to incite violence or something, you can pretty much say whatever you want. I would hope that elected officials would have more tact/professionalism, but apparently that's not the case.

Besides, had the article not said this dude was a Trump Supporter, nobody would have even alluded to the fact. It actually takes away from the tragedy that this woman basically lost a Husband and a Son due to his mental issues.

Surtur

I never said Trump shouldn't watch what he says or anything like that. I am saying I do not think he is to blame.

Robtard
Agreed, which is why I don't lump those psychos in with all other Muslims.

It's the whole freedom of speech thing man. You can say what you feel. The hope is some idiot doesn't take it to heart and go murder in your name. As long as you're not actively trying to incite violence or something, you can pretty much say whatever you want. I would hope that elected officials would have more tact/professionalism, but apparently that's not the case.

Besides, had the article not said this dude was a Trump Supporter, nobody would have even alluded to the fact. It actually takes away from the tragedy that this woman basically lost a Husband and a Son due to his mental issues.

Basically what I'm talking about, if you have a strong voice, you choose your words wisely. Random idiot on Youtube, whatever. President of a country, pick your words wisely.

Is being Alt-Right a mental illness now? Hmmm....

socool8520
No, this was a guy who had a mental illness and happened to be Alt-Right

Flyattractor

Is being Alt-Right a mental illness now? Hmmm....

If it is then so is the "Alt-Left".

Adam_PoE
. . . but it was also likely agitated by trumper "scapegoat-all-the-things and stay angry" culture.

The sort of thing that leads one to create 50 threads a week, or average 80 posts per day.

Adam_PoE

#NotAllTrumpers

cdtm
A tragedy.

Are we really going to politicise this mess?

cdtm
Not being held responsible for your own actions is one of the motto's of the Left.

I like you.

You're also a troll I wouldn't ever take seriously.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
I like you.

You're also a troll I wouldn't ever take seriously.

Wise Choice.

eek!

Raisen

no. we don't start regulating questionable speech because there are retards that will do stupid things. that's not a road we want to go down. this comfy way of living is a double edged sword.
we take care of those that aren't the 'fittest" for society and in the long run these same people drag the entire society down.

Bashar Teg

because most white supremacists are emotionally well off, right? it's not like they're an organization that advocates murder and terrorism. wanna rethink your assertion?

Robtard
no. we don't start regulating questionable speech because there are retards that will do stupid things. that's not a road we want to go down. this comfy way of living is a double edged sword.
we take care of those that aren't the 'fittest" for society and in the long run these same people drag the entire society down.

We already do regulate speech that can potentially cause harm. If you don't believe me, board an airplane and start yelling that the people need to rise up and take the plane back.

My guess: You get dragged off the plane and arrested for inciting violence

Raisen
We already do regulate speech that can potentially cause harm. If you don't believe me, board an airplane and start yelling that the people need to rise up and take the plane back.

My guess: You get dragged off the plane and arrested for inciting violence

yes. I know this already. but what is inciteful is very subjective Rob. Where do we draw the line and where does that take us as a people? this isn't an easy fix

Surtur
RIP to the fallen, no its not Trumps fault.

Raisen
RIP to the fallen, no its not Trumps fault.

blaming trump is one hell of a stretch

Surtur
blaming trump is one hell of a stretch

Indeed it is, but people will try anyways.

Bashar Teg
^blames an entire religion for terrorism and an entire ethnicity for crime and murder. same guy.

Raisen
^ doesn't like Surtur very much

Robtard
^ Likes Surtur too much, possibly bordering on violent eroticism

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/creeper-gif-22.gif

Raisen
^ pays too much attention to surtur and my close,close relationship

Bashar Teg
^closet homosexual

Raisen
^in my closet. on all fours

Bashar Teg
this thread should be renamed "The Right Cheers Wildly as Trump Supporter Stabs Father to Death for Calling Him a Nazi"

Raisen
it's a wild party over here man. champagne and those fancy shrimp in a wine glass type shiit. hoes and all that

Flyattractor
Bashy is kind of on the spot with his comment.

The World is better off with one less person to vote for the Totalitarian Fascist Regime Machine known as the Democrat Party.

Bashar Teg
said the worthless geriatric drug addict.

Robtard
this thread should be renamed "The Right Cheers Wildly as Trump Supporter Stabs Father to Death for Calling Him a Nazi"

You're being insensitive to the fact that Alt-Right/Nazis/Trumpers/White-Nationals have feelings too; when you hurt those feelings, they attack and murder.

Flyattractor
So lets see. Bashy is now a confirmed A Sexist. Racist, Homophobic , Anti-Semite, and now we can add AGEIST to the list.

You rock Bashy.

Bashar Teg
You're being insensitive to the fact that Alt-Right/Nazis/Trumpers/White-Nationals have feelings too; when you hurt those feelings, they attack and murder.

you're right, they're the real victims.

Flyattractor
you're right, they're the real victims.

Nice to see you admit that you are worse then Nazi's Bashy.

First Step and All...

Bashar Teg
that's nice, worthless drain on our economy who has no right to complain about anything. good talk thumb up

Flyattractor
Oh and I forgot to add Elitist and Anti-Poor.

But then You are a Fascist Leftist Progressive so....

Silent Master
Wow, what other groups does the 1st amendment not apply too?

Raisen
Bashy is kind of on the spot with his comment.

The World is better off with one less person to vote for the Totalitarian Fascist Regime Machine known as the Democrat Party.

if you are a talk radio type of conservative then you're just the opposite side of the coin.

shiit is more complex than this petty cheerleading shiit a lot of americans engage in

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Silent Master

aww i took his first ammendment away? guess you'd better cry about it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master

Anyone they disagree with.

#DiversityOfAppearanceNotThought

Flyattractor
if you are a talk radio type of conservative then you're just the opposite side of the coin.

shiit is more complex than this petty cheerleading shiit a lot of americans engage in

Nah. It aint complicated at all. That is pure BullShit to say it is.

SquallX
^blames an entire religion for terrorism and an entire ethnicity for crime and murder. same guy.

Come back to me when a Trump supporter raped and beat his Wife for believing she direpected him.

Raisen
Nah. It aint complicated at all. That is pure BullShit to say it is.

yeah. it's more complicated than the two political teams and their sycophants.

nothing is worse than extreme liberalism but the other side of the coin is just getting their info from that drug addict hypocrite rush limbaugh

Surtur
Anyways, RIP to the victim, Trump isn't to blame.

Adam_PoE
Pretty sure no one said he is. Seems like someone missed the point.

Flyattractor
yeah. it's more complicated than the two political teams and their sycophants.

nothing is worse than extreme liberalism but the other side of the coin is just getting their info from that drug addict hypocrite rush limbaugh

Nah. Right is Right. Wrong is Wrong. Even when you use the White Black Grey Argument. Grey is still WRONG!

Its called Rationalizing.

Which is another way of saying its WRONG but you are still going to do it any way.

Raisen
Nah. Right is Right. Wrong is Wrong. Even when you use the White Black Grey Argument. Grey is still WRONG!

Its called Rationalizing.

Which is another way of saying its WRONG but you are still going to do it any way.

you're acting like an idiot

Flyattractor
According to some I would get an OSCAR FOR IT!

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Pretty sure no one said he is. Seems like someone missed the point.

Good, someone would be a dipshit if they blamed him.

Flyattractor
Football Player that Kneel'ed at game ARRESTED!

NOW He has a reason to kneel.. cause He is gettig CUFFED & STUFFED!

vansonbee
^blames an entire religion for terrorism and an entire ethnicity for crime and murder. same guy. 2g3xtaJ5604

Flyattractor
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.