The Left Cheers Wildly at the Murder of Unborn Minority Child.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
A heinous act commited against women, children and Minorities. All Committed by the Left. Hillary Voters all.

Justice Prevailed! The Left are the Greatest Supporters of Mass Muder of all TIME!

Emperordmb
Disgusting.

Flyattractor
The Left and its Racist Agenda is indeed a horrible thing.

Bashar Teg
awww the poor fascists didn't get to force someone to give birth. boo hoo.

Robtard
This is an example of the times Ben Shapiro comes off like a retard, cos if she had carried to term, she and the child would be another 'leech coming here to give birth and leech off the system'

Flyattractor
Why do you hate Latinos bashy and Robbie?

And my gosh.. You have posted quite a bit today.....Should we show some concern for you?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
This is an example of the times Ben Shapiro comes off like a retard, cos if she had carried to term, she and the child would be another 'leech coming here to give birth and leech off the system'

Oh and just to point it out to you Robbie. That is a RACIST COMMENT You just made.

Shame on you for being an Anti-Semite.

Surtur
Who paid for it?

Emperordmb
This is an example of the times Ben Shapiro comes off like aretard, cos if she had carried to term, she and the child would be another 'leech coming her to give birth and leech off the system'
This is such a dumb argument that I see people make time and time again as if there's some hypocrisy for someone to be pro-life and not believe in a welfare state. You don't have to be willing to pay for someone's cost of living to say they have a right to not be killed by somebody else. If somebody is against welfare, or drives by a homeless poor person and doesn't give them money, it's not hypocritical for them to say that that person shouldn't be murdered. This logically incoherent argument that keeps getting repeated is nothing more than blatant sophistry.

Bashar Teg
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-abortion/u-s-court-sides-with-illegal-immigrant-teen-seeking-an-abortion-idUSKBN1CT2RP

so she was not 15-weeks pregnant when aprehended, as your scum-sucking source suggests. she was kept in jail for over a month. so at worst she was likely 8-10 weeks pregnant when she was put in a cell and delayed, so that muppets like you would get outraged over "FIFTEEN WEEKZ!!!11".

Surtur
Anyways, so can we deport her now?

Scribble
Originally posted by Emperordmb
This is such a dumb argument that I see people make time and time again as if there's some hypocrisy for someone to be pro-life and not believe in a welfare state. You don't have to be willing to pay for someone's cost of living to say they have a right to not be killed by somebody else. If somebody is against welfare, or drives by a homeless poor person and doesn't give them money, it's not hypocritical for them to say that that person shouldn't be murdered. This logically incoherent argument that keeps getting repeated is nothing more than blatant sophistry. Personally, I think that if you're strictly pro-life, not giving a shit about what happens to the child after it's been born makes you a complete hypocrite. If you value human life that much, then you should value it regardless of the circumstances.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-abortion/u-s-court-sides-with-illegal-immigrant-teen-seeking-an-abortion-idUSKBN1CT2RP

so she was not 15-weeks pregnant when aprehended, as your scum-sucking source suggests. she was kept in jail for over a month. so at worst she was likely 8-10 weeks pregnant when she was put in a cell and delayed so that muppets like you would get outraged.

Real question is why didn't they ship her ass back to whatever Shit Hole of a Country she came from?

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Scribble
Personally, I think that if you're strictly pro-life, not giving a shit about what happens to the child after it's been born makes you a complete hypocrite. If you value human life that much, then you should value it regardless of the circumstances.

Because at some point You should GROW THE PHUCK UP and start TAKING Care of you SELF instead of thinking the GUMMIN is gonna wipe your Shitty Ass For you Your Whole Life.

Can't stay in those "Safe Places" for ever Scribby.

Robtard
This is such a dumb argument that I see people make time and time again as if there's some hypocrisy for someone to be pro-life and not believe in a welfare state. You don't have to be willing to pay for someone's cost of living to say they have a right to not be killed by somebody else. If somebody is against welfare, or drives by a homeless poor person and doesn't give them money, it's not hypocritical for them to say that that person shouldn't be murdered. This logically incoherent argument that keeps getting repeated is nothing more than blatant sophistry.

Wait, so you're disgusted because the US paid for her abortion and not because she had an abortion?

Emperordmb
Personally, I think that if you're strictly pro-life, not giving a shit about what happens to the child after it's been born makes you a complete hypocrite. If you value human life that much, then you should value it regardless of the circumstances.
There's a huge difference between not wanting the government to force you to help someone, or even not being willing to help someone, and not holding the standard that people shouldn't hurt them. If I don't give a homeless person my property, I'm not violating their rights. If I run up to and stab a homeless person I am violating their rights.

I agree that people should care about poor people, and many people, such as myself and Ben Shapiro, who are against government compelled welfare participate in private charities. I think on a moral level (not on a legally compelled level) you have an obligation to help poor people. If you aren't willing to help someone, as bad as I think that is, you have not lost the credibility to say someone else should not commit an act of aggression against them.

Robtard

Bingo. It's a fanaticism for the fetus, but a complete disregard for the born child.

Not saying DMB is strictly like this, but we see it often here with pro-life politicians. "All life is precious", then they complain that .50 cents of their taxes might go to some poor kid's milk money.

Flyattractor
Didn't D.C FORCE Texas to PAY for it?

Seem to recall that TEXAS *aka the GUMMINT* Did NOT Want To Pay for It or Even DO IT!

I say we should just send the Bill straight to people like Robbie since he has no probs with MURDERING Unborn Minority Children.

Surtur
I mean we can debate abortion all day, but the baby has been aborted. The only thing left to do is to now deport the mother. Surely the leftists can cheer for that too.

Emperordmb
Wait, so you're disgusted because the US paid for her abortion and not because she had an abortion?
I thought you were making the argument that it's a hypocritical stance to be pro-life and not believe in welfare. If I misread your post or misinterpreted your statement feel free to correct me.

And I'm disgusted that she had an abortion, disgusted that someone whose not even here legally was allowed to stay here and be able to bypass laws actual legal residents and citizens would have to obey, and also disgusted if taxpayer money went to performing this action because I don't think there is a defense for government subsidized abortion even under the pretense that abortion is okay.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
I mean we can debate abortion all day, but the baby has been aborted. The only thing left to do is to now deport the mother. Surely the leftists can cheer for that too.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/vernon.gif

Scribble
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Because at some point You should GROW THE PHUCK UP and start TAKING Care of you SELF instead of thinking the GUMMIN is gonna wipe your Shitty Ass For you Your Whole Life.

Can't stay in those "Safe Places" for ever Scribby. ok
There's a huge difference between not wanting the government to force you to help someone, or even not being willing to help someone, and not holding the standard that people shouldn't hurt them. If I don't give a homeless person my property, I'm not violating their rights. If I run up to and stab a homeless person I am violating their rights.

I agree that people should care about poor people, and many people, such as myself and Ben Shapiro, who are against government compelled welfare participate in private charities. I think on a moral level (not on a legally compelled level) you have an obligation to help poor people. If you aren't willing to help someone, as bad as I think that is, you have not lost the credibility to say someone else should not commit an act of aggression against them. I think that's fair enough, really, and I can see where you're coming from entirely. It's more the attitude that I see in a lot of pro-lifers who don't give a shit about what happens to anyone and routinely crap on the poor and infirm, but heavens' above somebody wants to have an abortion. There is a lot of hypocrisy present among pro-lifers, but obviously from your views I can see that it's not the case across the board.

Robtard
I thought you were making the argument that it's a hypocritical stance to be pro-life and not believe in welfare. If I misread your post or misinterpreted your statement feel free to correct me.

And I'm disgusted that she had an abortion, disgusted that someone whose not even here legally was allowed to stay here and be able to bypass laws actual legal residents and citizens would have to obey, and also disgusted if taxpayer money went to performing this action because I don't think there is a defense for government subsidized abortion even under the pretense that abortion is okay.

I was more pointing out what I pointed out, rage over her having an abortion and then the rage that surely would have ensued if she had the child. "Anchor baby!" seems to be the popular term people scream out.

But sure, I do think it's fairly asshat to be anti-abortion and then be anti assistance to children who need help.

Flyattractor
ok
I think that's fair enough, really, and I can see where you're coming from entirely. It's more the attitude that I see in a lot of pro-lifers who don't give a shit about what happens to anyone and routinely crap on the poor and infirm, but heavens' above somebody wants to have an abortion. There is a lot of hypocrisy present among pro-lifers, but obviously from your views I can see that it's not the case across the board.

Just because that is the Alt-Left Version that your College Propaganda Enforcement Officials other wise known as Professors tell you, that doesn't make it true.

Emperordmb
I think that's fair enough, really, and I can see where you're coming from entirely. It's more the attitude that I see in a lot of pro-lifers who don't give a shit about what happens to anyone and routinely crap on the poor and infirm, but heavens' above somebody wants to have an abortion. There is a lot of hypocrisy present among pro-lifers, but obviously from your views I can see that it's not the case across the board.
The point I'm making is that even if I didn't have any interest in helping poor people at all, through government or private charities, if I was completely unwilling to help them (which I'm not), as morally indefensible as I think that is, it's not hypocritical to say that those people shouldn't have their right to life infringed upon by other people.

Once again, if I am completely resistant to offering any aid to a homeless person, it's not hypocritical of me to say that homeless people shouldn't be murdered and that the law should prevent that from happening.

Emperordmb
But sure, I do think it's fairly asshat to be anti-abortion and then be anti assistance to children who need help.
It's assholish,, and in my view morally wrong, but it's not hypocritical.

Also again there's a difference between being anti-assistance and being anti-government compelled assistance while being perfectly willing to participate in and donate to charities.

Flyattractor
It isn't "Charity" when it is forcefully taken from you and used in ways you do not condone.

Scribble
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just because that is the Alt-Left Version that your College Propaganda Enforcement Officials other wise known as Professors tell you, that doesn't make it true. You are literally braindead, friend, and clearly have no idea who I am. I'm not American, for a start, so I didn't get any of that liberal brainwashing at university, and secondly, although I am unemployed at the moment, I'm not on welfare, because I think that is the moral thing to do for someone in my situation.

Can you leave me alone now? Your posts give me cancer.
The point I'm making is that even if I didn't have any interest in helping poor people at all, through government or private charities, if I was completely unwilling to help them (which I'm not), as morally indefensible as I think that is, it's not hypocritical to say that those people shouldn't have their right to life infringed upon by other people.

Once again, if I am completely resistant to offering any aid to a homeless person, it's not hypocritical of me to say that homeless people shouldn't be murdered and that the law should prevent that from happening. I do get what you mean, but I think the 'murder' thing is a simplification of abortion. I've said this many times, but I actually find abortion abhorrent as a concept, and would rather live in a world where it wouldn't ever be necessary, but there are many other issues at play, such as overpopulation and the inability to provide for many children that are born, ones that are born due to a lack of access to contraception.

If this child in question was born, and then the child and the mother were deported as well, you're pretty much dooming the kid to a life of poverty and suffering. If you think human life is that sacred, you would do something about it, and like I said, a lot of pro-lifers wouldn't lift a hand or offer a penny in that situation.

Robtard
It's assholish,, and in my view morally wrong, but it's not hypocritical.

Also again there's a difference between being anti-assistance and being anti-government compelled assistance while being perfectly willing to participate in and donate to charities.

Yeah, but, anti-abortionist want the government to make it illegal to have an abortion. If you don't believe the government should force someone to care for a poor/sick child, why should the government forcibly stop someone from an abortion. See now? If you're anti-abortion, you should morally be pro-assistance to needy children, all the way up until they're adults.

Beniboybling
So did the left cheer wildly, or is Shapiro just making stuff up again? sad

Bashar Teg
WOOOOOOO *applause* WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! F*CKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *throws stuff*

Surtur
WOOOOOOO *applause* WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! F*CKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *throws stuff*

Use jazz hands to be on the safe side.

RHaggis
awww the poor fascists didn't get to force someone to give birth. boo hoo.

I don't think you quite understand what a fascist is, I must say.

Bashar Teg
oh?

Robtard
Turns out she was raped by a relative and still couldn't get an abortion in her country due it being illegal

Surtur
Turns out she was raped by a relative and still couldn't get an abortion in her country due it being illegal

What a great place Vicente Fox was president of, great place indeed.

Bashar Teg

yeah that stuff doesnt happen in 'murica, especially if you have your head crammed up your own ass and never read the news.

Robtard

^ Someone didn't think that line of reasoning out, cos:

yeah that stuff doesnt happen in 'murica, especially if you have your head crammed up your own ass and never read the news.

Beniboybling
WOOOOOOO *applause* WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! F*CKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *throws stuff* It grows more amusing everyday that DMB mentioned this man in the same sentence as Isaac Newton. sad

Robtard
Originally posted by Beniboybling
It grows more amusing everyday that DMB mentioned this man in the same sentence as Isaac Newton. sad

TBF, both Shapiro and Newton probably both enjoy apples

Bashar Teg
what demonic pieces of human slime...

KTSd9vIn7dc

new trumpcuck challenge: find a way to defend this repugnant scumbaggery. aaaand GO!

Robtard
You should have made a catchy accusatory title like the Shapiro article did, cos feelings and emotions:

"The Right Cheers Wildly as 10-Year-Old With Cerebral Palsy Faces Deportation After Being Arrested En Route To Hospital"

Bashar Teg
You should have made a catchy accusatory title like the Shapiro article did, cos feelings and emotions:

"The Right Cheers Wildly as 10-Year-Old With Cerebral Palsy Faces Deportation After Being Arrested En Route To Hospital"

^^^this is by far your best bingo yet. savor it.

Surtur
Give her the surgery then deport her.

Emperordmb
Yeah, but, anti-abortionist want the government to make it illegal to have an abortion. If you don't believe the government should force someone to care for a poor/sick child, why should the government forcibly stop someone from an abortion. See now? If you're anti-abortion, you should morally be pro-assistance to needy children, all the way up until they're adults.
Government forcibly preventing abortion and government forcibly making people give their property to poor people The government does not exist to compel morality, it exists to protect people's rights.

From the pro-life position, an abortion is a human rights violation, so it is incumbent upon somebody with that stance to take up the position that the government should intervene for the defense of human rights... because that's why the government exists.

Not giving a homeless person money, while immoral, is not a violation of anyone's rights, so you can't make the same argument that the government has the obligation to use force to make people behave morally in this manner.

They are not equivalent. And even when I agreed that it would be better to have government compelled welfare I still didn't view these two as equivalent, because they aren't. The government doesn't have the same obligation to make people do something for other people as they do to make sure people don't violate other people's rights.

Emperordmb
what demonic pieces of human slime...

KTSd9vIn7dc

new trumpcuck challenge: find a way to defend this repugnant scumbaggery. aaaand GO!
Generally I agree that immigration laws should be enforced, however when it comes to medical emergencies I have a strict stance of medical amnesty and find this completely reprehensible.

Rockydonovang

so she was not 15-weeks pregnant when aprehended, as your scum-sucking source suggests. she was kept in jail for over a month. so at worst she was likely 8-10 weeks pregnant when she was put in a cell and delayed, so that muppets like you would get outraged over "FIFTEEN WEEKZ!!!11".
People keep ignoring the above

Bashar Teg
i've grown quite used to it. built up an immunity over the years, unlike others here who scream and throw their toys out of their cribs when ignored.

Surtur
Okay so DEPORT HER. The baby is dead, who gives a shit. Get rid of her. Send her back to the shithole she came from. We don't need to hear anymore about it.

Robtard
Why? She's already here and processing illegal immigrants is costly. Why not give her a job, see if she can hold it and pay taxes, thereby becoming a value to America. Win/win for all.

Surtur
Nah, deport her. A lesson to others who think about coming for the same.

Robtard
Nah, integrate. Deport her if she ends up being a societal leech who eats up welfare when he could work

Emperordmb
Better than sending across the message "hey you don't need to go through the actual immigration process! Just break the law and violate our borders and you'll have a ****ton of people screeching for you to be able to stay"

Surtur
Nah, integrate. Deport her if she ends up being a societal leech who eats up welfare when he could work

Nah, deport her. Hopefully she remembers to use a condom next time.

I'd support deporting her with a box of condoms.

Robtard
Nah, deport her. Hopefully she remembers to use a condom next time.

I'd support deporting her with a box of condoms.

TIL: When being raped, be sure to remember to ask your rapist to please put on a condom

Surtur
TIL: When being raped, be sure to remember to ask your rapist to please put on a condom

That's right Rob my bad she was raped, so no box of condoms for her. Just a deportation.

Bashar Teg
so yeah about the cheering "wildly over" over an abortion. and you guys were like "YEAH HE'S RIGHT" and dusted off your citronella torches. remember that? good times. ben shapiro is a good person. not a toxic divisive piece of shit at all.

Surtur
so yeah about the cheering "wildly over" over an abortion. and you guys were like "YEAH HE'S RIGHT" and dusted off your citronella torches. remember that? good times. ben shapiro is a good person. not a toxic divisive piece of shit at all.

Are you a piece of shit?

Robtard

Sssssshhhhh. Mustn't talk about that. Feelings.

Bashar Teg
Sssssshhhhh. Mustn't talk about that. Feelings.

64uBOLCQXSo

Surtur
Other than the title, where does Ben talk about them cheering?

Bashar Teg
Other than the title, where does Ben talk about them cheering?

have you really descended this far into phaggotry or are you just having a giggle?

Robtard
64uBOLCQXSo

^
Should be their theme song

Surtur
have you really descended this far into phaggotry or are you just having a giggle?

Do you have an answer or are you whining about a clickbait title?

Robtard
Phaggotry it seems then. Massive, even :0

BackFire
A person had an abortion, and the whole bus cheered.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire

I never understood the left wanting minorities getting abortions. Those are just wasted votes.

Robtard

https://media.giphy.com/media/qWsU3ILSNlPZ6/giphy.gif

BackFire
I never understood the left wanting minorities getting abortions. Those are just wasted votes.

Us lefties love death and suffering.

Bashar Teg
and spreading the gift of aids to everyone

quanchi112
A person had an abortion, and the whole bus cheered. laughing out loud

BackFire
Sorry guys gotta run, heading to my weekly death cult meeting at the local planned parenthood to eat some of the leftover fetuses.

Bashar Teg
try to turn in at a reasonable hour. tomorrow morning is the 'vegans for white genocide' march. don't be late.

BackFire
I already RSVP'd for that and the exclusive blood orgy that will take place after.

cdtm
Guys, I'm trying to eat here.. *Glances at meatloaf and gravy.*

Bashar Teg
have you ever tried aborted fetus meatloaf? i could send you the recipe.

BackFire
I prefer white guilt casserole, made with real bits of southern baptists.

Raisen
i'd eat a million raw fetuses if it would make my shoulder feel better

Adam_PoE
Bingo. It's a fanaticism for the fetus, but a complete disregard for the born child.

And the woman for that matter.

Beniboybling
so yeah about the cheering "wildly over" over an abortion. and you guys were like "YEAH HE'S RIGHT" and dusted off your citronella torches. remember that? good times. ben shapiro is a good person. not a toxic divisive piece of shit at all. thumb up sad

Beniboybling
Other than the title, where does Ben talk about them cheering? It's almost as if he did it the the first line of the article. hmm

It's almost as if he's prepared to make up sensationalist crap to get views and enrage his half wit supporters. hmm

Flyattractor
You are literally braindead, friend, and clearly have no idea who I am. I'm not American, for a start, so I didn't get any of that liberal brainwashing at university, and secondly, although I am unemployed at the moment, I'm not on welfare, because I think that is the moral thing to do for someone in my situation.

Of course I don't know who you are. This is a Interwebs Msg Board....None of us really know each other at all....thats is why MSG Boards ROck!

Geez You make it difficult to do that after you say things like that...

GotchYA!

jaden101
Great to see right wingers wanting MORE Mexican immigration. 👍

Flyattractor
We will need them. We gotta have something to put in to that Deportation Catapult.

Surtur
Like I said: baby is dead, deport her now.

Raisen
Like I said: baby is dead, deport her now.

thumb up logic

Bashar Teg
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/04/celebrate.gif

Bashar Teg
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dnc.gif

Bashar Teg
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/poppin1.gif

Surtur
The prophecy has been fulfilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.