Green Lantern Vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Rg0qPtsUUXY/TbEDA33jQHI/AAAAAAAADb8/n5Of-7rsS4I/s1600/1.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Kyle & J'onn, pre Flashpoint versions.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8d/0a/19/8d0a19bdb47e818f5889b8aec81ca464--onn-martian-manhunter.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
A non jobbing Martian Manhunter should edge him out

zopzop
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
A non jobbing Martian Manhunter should edge him out
God help me but I agree with this.

riv6672
Well okay, thanks guys...thumb up

leonidas
we've seen gl's affected by tp too many times to assume kyle could keep him out UNLESS he took some additional precautions (created something specific to help him keep jonn out) but could he do that before jonn gets in his mind? gls are certainly not consistently auto-immune to tp, so i dunno. maybe he could create some additional protection first--or maybe hold long enough to boot him out maybe? if kyle keeps him out, he'd win for sure but i don't see it as being a guarantee.

abhilegend
Even Guy Gardner has oneshotted J'onn. Kyle was beating him up as a gorilla.

J'onn gets destroyed.

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
we've seen gl's affected by tp too many times to assume kyle could keep him out UNLESS he took some additional precautions (created something specific to help him keep jonn out) but could he do that before jonn gets in his mind? gls are certainly not consistently auto-immune to tp, so i dunno. maybe he could create some additional protection first--or maybe hold long enough to boot him out maybe? if kyle keeps him out, he'd win for sure but i don't see it as being a guarantee.
Yeah, neither do i (see it as a guarantee). Great breakdown on the fight variables thanks.

Philosophía
J'onn can't beat any of the good Green Lanterns nevermind THE top 2

riv6672
^^^Thanks for the Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.