Prep Battle Royal! Constantine Vs Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
https://i.imgur.com/fjVfMyg.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/78AzqJN.jpg

zopzop
Phuck Constantine. Lucifer wins.

AlmightyKfish
Lucifer.

As good as Constantine is (and believe me, I'm one of the biggest Constatine fans here), Lucifer has his kind of planning abilities, plus billions of years of experience and basically unlimited power.

A key thing about Lucifer is that he can just ignore most of the rules of the Vertigoverse, and manipulating the rules of magic and reality is one of the big ways John has beaten his opponents.

Flyattractor
How old is Constaintine supposed to be? And how does his "Experience" factor into that?

Zack M
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Lucifer.

As good as Constantine is (and believe me, I'm one of the biggest Constatine fans here), Lucifer has his kind of planning abilities, plus billions of years of experience and basically unlimited power.

A key thing about Lucifer is that he can just ignore most of the rules of the Vertigoverse, and manipulating the rules of magic and reality is one of the big ways John has beaten his opponents.

This isn't just Vertigo Constantine, though. This is current

Obsidian1
Lucifer could make his only destiny book with 1 second of prep lol

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Lucifer.

thumb up As Carey put it:

Lucifer wins, then as he's walking away he realizes his wallet's gone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.