Future Tim Drake Vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
https://i.imgur.com/yZZWjmG.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/5ActuBc.jpg

AlmightyKfish
I mean, it looked like Future Tim was beating Dick, Damian and Jason at the same time. So he probably takes this, although as always Elektra's weird undefined telepathy and stuff might give her some wins.

Smurph
Also he was pretty clear that he had trained specifically to learn how to beat the other Robins.

It's a Golgo thread though, so we know the outcome.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I mean, it looked like Future Tim was beating Dick, Damian and Jason at the same time.

Who cares about those 3 *******, tell me?

He was beating THE BATHOUND, FFS.

RadZoa
Yup, DIck or Jason would kill Elektra with ease, Tim kills her before she realizes what's going on.

StiltmanFTW
Keep dreaming. Elektra is uber af.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who cares about those 3 *******, tell me?

He was beating THE BATHOUND, FFS.

Technically not the Bathound, as it was Titus, not Ace. Although maybe Titus is BatHound and Ace BatDog?

But it's still a good point, the only greater feat would be beating BatCow.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Technically not the Bathound, as it was Titus, not Ace. Although maybe Titus is BatHound and Ace BatDog?

But it's still a good point, the only greater feat would be beating BatCow.

thumb up

Exactly what I wanted to say. And I doubt Future Tim would even be able to budge Batcow with his strikes or doomsday-busting weapons.

8swords
future tim isnt really that impressive, he fought younger versions of people he fought multiple times in a simulation at their prime, plus the prep...

wanna give this to elektra..

Zack M
He fought the current robins, not the younger versions.

8swords
yeah sorry, i meant to say the current robins,
but its still a one sided prep which isnt that impressive to me.. https://i.imgur.com/xeJx4x0.jpg

Zack M
Originally posted by 8swords
yeah sorry, i meant to say the current robins,
but its still a one sided prep which isnt that impressive to me.. https://i.imgur.com/xeJx4x0.jpg

He trained to fight them in their prime. That would make Tim one he'll of a fighter. Especially fighting someone like Damian in his prime.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but he has prep.

He specifically mentions that they each were stronger than him in different ways (I read that as better fighters etc).

Except he had to train himself to beat them specifically, and it took him 15 years lol.

That's like having a chess grandmaster prep against a specific opponent for 15 years....then saying he can beat a chess computer.

Zack M
Yes, but if you train to be better than your peers and surpass them,,couldn't you use that in your future fights? Its not like Tim doesn't know how to fight, he just trained to be better than the likes of Batman, Nightwing, and Jason. That's pretty scary if you think about it. He still became more skilled than any of those fighters, it just took a lot of training.

StiltmanFTW
In the Bitchsday fight, Tim mentions how he sucks in everything but brains.

Zack M
Yeah, he's a super genius. Surpassing even Bruce, imo. But his sryle is different. He can use math to help him in fights. Nobody in the Batfamily does that. Plus, he did eventually surpass them in ma skills. It just took him 15 yrs.

StiltmanFTW
No, he only developed specific tactics to beat specific opponents.

Zack M
And those tactics were enough to own 3 batmen.

StiltmanFTW
Bullseye studied Elektra and knew how to rape her in hth, doesn't mean he would fare nearly as good against her equals.

Cap studied Parker and was beating his ass, but got wtf pwnt by the likes of Steele or restrained Thompson.

Zack M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bullseye studied Elektra and knew how to rape her in hth, doesn't mean he would fare nearly as good against her equals.

Cap studied Parker and was beating his ass, but got wtf pwnt by the likes of Steele or restrained Thompson.

There is a huge difference in the Batfamily to Elektra. Plus, Tim has tech to rely on, too. He has answers to every situation.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, as Elektra is more skilled.

It was implied that he beat them with his staff, not tech.

Again, studying specific opponents doesn't make you some MA grandmaster all of a sudden. Extremis Tony was prepped against Steve, but got assraped by She-Hulk.

8swords
Originally posted by Zack M
There is a huge difference in the Batfamily to Elektra. Plus, Tim has tech to rely on, too. He has answers to every situation.

how so? yes, batfamily is impressive and all, but in what way is it a huge difference that it would favor tim?

Zack M
Originally posted by 8swords
how so? yes, batfamily is impressive and all, but in what way is it a huge difference that it would favor tim?

Each of the batfamily has his or her own strengths, as stated by Tim. Tim would probably be highly skilled to work around all those strengths and individual skill set.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.