Superman vs. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Nu 52 Supes

Who is the most powerful Marvel character Supes can beat the majority of the time?

StiltmanFTW
Any Marvel character can wipe his or hers butt with Superman's face.

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Any Marvel character can wipe his or hers butt with Superman's face.

now stilt. we're e bros but let's try to be reasonable and objective.

i'd say supes can squeeze by a majority on a powerless professor x

StiltmanFTW
Or against hospitalized Jarvis, sure.

Raisen
Supes is fast tho.

If this was a suck off i'm sure he could complete at least half the marvel characters before someone stopped him

Genii96
Hyperion,gladiator, blue marvel
He'd beat them a majority because his feats are much more,but it would be a tough fight each time

JBL
Originally posted by Genii96
Hyperion,gladiator, blue marvel
He'd beat them a majority because his feats are much more,but it would be a tough fight each time His feats are much worse too. Any one of them would stop him.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

So who do you think is the most powerful being he can beat JBL?

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
i'd say supes can squeeze by a majority on a powerless professor x

Well yeah, but to be fair this wouldn't be the first person Superman's fought whose weakness is stairs.

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
Well yeah, but to be fair this wouldn't be the first person Superman's fought whose weakness is stairs.

you're one of the cool superman dudes

carver9
Hard question tbh. Depends on the setting of the battle. Superman intellect is next to none so given the situation, he can honestly beat a lot of people. Especially non flyers (unless your strictly talking about koing his opponent).

Philosophía
Thanos, at the very least.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sentry and WBH would be tough but the most powerful? Ego me thinks.

RealityWarper
Superman will not beat Sentry or WBH.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Superman will not beat Sentry or WBH.

Yes he will, for a majority, though WBH would be a harder fight.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Yes he will,

Based on ?

On this forum ? I have no doubt that a majority of people will say that Superman wins whatever the character he is facing.

WBH isn't immortal, doesn't one-shot entire worlds while holding back and would be wished out of existence the first second he would face Molecule Man, so does Superman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Based on ?

On this forum ? I have no doubt that a majority of people will say that Superman wins whatever the character he is facing.

WBH isn't immortal, doesn't one-shot entire worlds while holding back and would be wished out of existence the first second he would face Molecule Man, so does Superman.

Facts.

Not only here.

A weakened MM and ABC logic doesn't work.

RealityWarper
Facts.

Facts are that Superman doesn't have the feats to beat Sentry while Sentry has the feats to gostomp him.

That's what I thought, Argumentum Ad Populum.

He wasn't.

Either ways Superman can't live if Sentry disintegrate him on a thought like he did to Molecule Man.

I didn't use ABC logic, I'm just pointing facts.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Facts are that Superman doesn't have the feats to beat Sentry while Sentry has the feats to gostomp him.

That's what I thought, Argumentum Ad Populum.

He wasn't.

Either ways Superman can't live if Sentry disintegrate him on a thought like he did to Molecule Man.

I didn't use ABC logic, I'm just pointing facts.

El oh El. The contrary is true but stay delusional.

facepalm Can you please stop using this phrase, especially since your usage of it shows that you don't understand what it means.

He was.

ABC logic at it's finest.

RealityWarper
El oh El. The contrary is true but stay delusional.

We already compared most feats where Superman get wrecked and Sentry is fine, even no sell attacks a lot more powerful.

You are saying that Superman wins for a majority so your opinion is right. If that's not Argumentum Ad Populum I don't know what is it...

He wasn't.

Molecule Man's powers only depends in his beliefs into them.

He can be as crazy as a bag of nuts that will not change his power-level or what he can do with his powers. That's a poor attempt at lowballing Sentry and a big misunderstanding of Bendis' intents in that story which is to show how powerful Sentry is.

It's not.

If Superman faced Molecule Man (or Sentry), he would be wished out of existence on a thought.

Superman and Sentry don't have similar power-sets and a similar power-level neither.

TethAdamTheRock
Thor is the most powerful

carver9
Don't know if I would give him the majority over Thor.

Prof. T.C McAbe
We already compared most feats where Superman get wrecked and Sentry is fine, even no sell attacks a lot more powerful.

You are saying that Superman wins for a majority so your opinion is right. If that's not Argumentum Ad Populum I don't know what is it...

He wasn't.

Molecule Man's powers only depends in his beliefs into them.

He can be as crazy as a bag of nuts that will not change his power-level or what he can do with his powers. That's a poor attempt at lowballing Sentry and a big misunderstanding of Bendis' intents in that story which is to show how powerful Sentry is.

It's not.

If Superman faced Molecule Man (or Sentry), he would be wished out of existence on a thought.

Superman and Sentry don't have similar power-sets and a similar power-level neither.

Sentry has so many low feats and Superman has so many feats that are far far above Sentrys it's no competition.

If I say that Superman wins for a majority it's my opinion. Google what "Argumentum Ad Populum" means because this example shows that you actually don't know it.

He was.

He is nuts but he also wanted to be found and stopped.

ABC logic.

RealityWarper
Sentry has so many low feats

Sentry low feats have context behind them, Superman has worse and he isn't even weakened in those instances.

Sure...

Sentry destroyed entire world while holding back and no sold similar power, blocked the descent of Exitar while he was trying to land on Earth while Rogue with the combined power of all Heroes on Earth (which included Hulk and Hyperion) was still unable to slow down the same guy (to the point that she wasn't noticeable), beat Molecule Man in a contest of Reality Warping, effortlessly splitted Ares in two, etc...

You mean that he wins for a majority of their encounters ?

No.

It is established that only Owen's beliefs in his abilities are what make his power-level and ability weavers.

Which doesn't matter...

No he didn't.

His subconcious, materialized by the replicas of the characters following him said that and he answered that he didn't want to be found and stopped.

Stop making up stuff, Owen disagreed with that.

No.

And Reality Warping powers crushes Superman, he cannot defend against them.

h1a8
Thanos definitely. Probably someone higher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.