Kal Kent vs. Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Kal Kent:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7658/352129-90018-kal-kent.jpg

vs.

Gorr (at his peak):

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/6/66303/3107937-screen+shot+2013-06-14+at+2.17.20+pm.png

Who wins?

leonidas
well, kal>>thor, AND he doesn't have that pesky magic weakness, so..... /shrug

Dareangel
yes. the first version of superman who doesnt have a weakness to magic. but he has a weakness to getting his ass kicked

abhilegend
Kal punches his lights out.

Dareangel
depends if he is weakened or not. where is the fight taking place anyway? dont you know that kal kent needs the super sun attached to him otherwise he gets weak and beat up be meta level beings?

DarkSaint85
Did you know forum rules dictate every combatant fights as if they were at optimum levels?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Did you know forum rules dictate every combatant fights as if they were at optimum levels?

thumb up

quanchi112
Gorr decimates.

Dareangel

and what are kal kents optimum levels exactly?

DarkSaint85
As he would operate in his native universe.

We assume Flash has acces6ti the source of his powers - the Speed Force.

Surfer, the Power Cosmic.

Kal, the Super Sun.

You yourself said this match depends if he's weakened or not. Lets go with....not weakened, lol.

Obsidian1
kent throws a galaxy on gorr

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorr, and I don't see how it's much of a fight. The Necro-Sword is far too OP.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorr, and I don't see how it's much of a fight. The Necro-Sword is far too OP.

FILTHY LIES!!!

Damborgson
Peak Gorr beat 3 Thors at once, one of which was for all intentions and purposes, supposed to be a skyfather. Hard to imagine Kal is that much stronger.

Dareangel
As he would operate in his native universe.

We assume Flash has acces6ti the source of his powers - the Speed Force.

Surfer, the Power Cosmic.

Kal, the Super Sun.

You yourself said this match depends if he's weakened or not. Lets go with....not weakened, lol.

i never said the outcome depends on it to both sides. i could mean that if weakened he is stomped if not he is just defeated. but again, what is the power of kal kent on super sun exactly?

MrMind
Kal Kent

tkitna
Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.