You Have Been Cuckold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



TethAdamTheRock
Would you revenge cuckold or kill the person

socool8520
Neither. Divorce works for me.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by socool8520
Neither. Divorce works for me. Do you know what Cuckold is

socool8520
Husband of an unfaithful wife. There are also the ones that are ok with it.

I'm not ok with it. But if I were, why would I want to kill or sleep with someone else's wife?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Do you know what Cuckold is

it has multiple meanings thanks to colloquial terminology. so today it can just mean getting cheated on, as well as being tricked into unknowingly raising another man's child.

TethAdamTheRock
Lets say the man ties you up and forces you to watch him bang your girlfriend/wife

Bashar Teg
without giving me a free hand to whack off with? what kind of sadistic shit is that? they'd both have to die.

Kurk
I wouldn't do anything because I'm not an emotionally insecure manchild. If they cheat I just let them go their own way. This is assuming that the appropriate prenuptial precautions have been taken.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
without giving me a free hand to whack off with? what kind of sadistic shit is that? they'd both have to die. laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

socool8520
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Lets say the man ties you up and forces you to watch him bang your girlfriend/wife

I wouldn't kill him. I would fight the guy if freed or have him jailed for assault. I don't think it's worth going to jail for murder over a woman that is cool with cheating on you.


The only way I could see myself killing him would be if he raped my wife.

Raisen
it is impossible to happen to me but if I were married and she cheated I would act like I didn't know and gather as much damning evidence as possible before hiring an expensive divorce attorney

Steve Zodiac
I might consider it fine unless they kissed!

Raisen
used to work with a guy who almost exclusively cucked husbands. he would hit them up on craigslist and all that. like a 5 foot 4 paul giamatti looking guy.

Yamcha
The only option is to harness your inner Chris Benoit.

socool8520
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I might consider it fine unless they kissed!

Everyone has their limits. lol

socool8520
Originally posted by Yamcha
The only option is to harness your inner Chris Benoit.

Too soon bro

Raisen
Originally posted by Yamcha
The only option is to harness your inner Chris Benoit.

not worth it. can't blame the dude either. don't know why guys always want to beat up the dude. it's the wife's fault if it happens.

chill out. gather evidence. hire PI. let them melt down then move in for the divorce. otherwise courts are very unfair to men.

worked with one dude who did the above and he got his daughter and pays nothing but he had to have overwhelming evidence the mother was a nut.

worked with another dude who got screwed because he tried to play nice after his wife cheated. she was a drug addict too. she STILL GOT THE KID and is getting paid

ArtificialGlory
I would get aroused.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Raisen
not worth it. can't blame the dude either. don't know why guys always want to beat up the dude. it's the wife's fault if it happens.

chill out. gather evidence. hire PI. let them melt down then move in for the divorce. otherwise courts are very unfair to men.

worked with one dude who did the above and he got his daughter and pays nothing but he had to have overwhelming evidence the mother was a nut.

worked with another dude who got screwed because he tried to play nice after his wife cheated. she was a drug addict too. she STILL GOT THE KID and is getting paid The system is unfairly biased towards the woman, but I guess.... the man gets to be free?

Raisen
Originally posted by Foxsteak
The system is unfairly biased towards the woman, but I guess.... the man gets to be free?

all the court systems are biased for sure. I personally don't see the point of marriage for a man that has any kind of money. I guess some men do but I don't understand it. I've lived with two chicks and they both bothered me in my own home. I just like quiet when I get home and not being monitored. I can't imagine living that life until I die

Adam_PoE
I think the original poster may need to clarify his terms, because cuckolding can also be consensual.

For example, I dated a guy who liked to masturbate while watching me **** his ex-boyfriend, because it was effectively a live sex show, or as he described it, "watching porn live."

Under some definitions, he was cuckolded.

So what one would do or how he would respond depends entirely on just what he means by cuckolded.

Raisen
i always thought it was another dude phucking your wife

socool8520
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I think the original poster may need to clarify his terms, because cuckolding can also be consensual.

For example, I dated a guy who liked to masturbate while watching me **** his ex-boyfriend, because it was effectively a live sex show, or as he described it, "watching porn live."

Under some definitions, he was cuckolded.

So what one would do or how he would respond depends entirely on just what he means by cuckolded.

Agreed. I took it in this context as a person who is not okay with their spouse sleeping with another person.

socool8520
Originally posted by Raisen
i always thought it was another dude phucking your wife

That's the usual scenario, but some people are into it.

Bashar Teg
thats porn terminology. the original definition of cuckold is derived from the cuckoo bird, which would find a nest of other birds, kill one of the eggs, and lay its own egg, tricking the mother into raising it. cruel and hysterical.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thats porn terminology. the original definition of cuckold is derived from the cuckoo bird, which would find a nest of other birds, kill one of the eggs, and lay its own egg, tricking the mother into raising it. cruel and hysterical. Thats involuntary adoption.

Raisen
i'm tired of getting cucked by uncle sam. he keeps phucking my wallet. i love my wallet but uncle sam is pounding it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.