The Hulk vs The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
World Breaker comes to Metropolis, and is doing tremendous damage to the city. He is confronted by the New 52 starting JLA line up.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145267/2753651-jl_cv1.jpg

No BFR, they have to put him down somehow. Batman has access to whatever he feels is necessary for the fight.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats them.

DarkSaint85
Diana with her lasso and sword win. Hell, even Aquaman when thrown by Barry might grab a win. Cyborg could open boom tubes and close them on limbs.

Edit: didn't see that Batman has access to anything he needs.

He shows Hulk that the JL are not responsible for Sakaar. Hulk leaves. Bats saves the day.

leonidas
oh, this will be a fun thread. i approve mightily. thumb up

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats them.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Diana

Gets eaten. And I don't mean just her pussy.

her lasso

Yes, gets eaten too.

and sword

Same, gets eaten.

Hell, even Aquaman

Not tasty at all, but gets eaten.

Barry might

Not might. He definitely will get eaten. A really quick snack.

Cyborg

I doubt Hulk has anything against the black meat. could open boom tubes and close them on limbs.

Batman

Gets eaten.

Damborgson
Diana with her lasso and sword win. Hell, even Aquaman when thrown by Barry might grab a win. Cyborg could open boom tubes and close them on limbs.

Edit: didn't see that Batman has access to anything he needs.

He shows Hulk that the JL are not responsible for Sakaar. Hulk leaves. Bats saves the day.

World breaker by the end of his career was,embracing his power, independently of what happens at Sakaar.

DarkSaint85
Only because he had wished that everyone would be resurrected so he could kill them endlessly.

Is that what's happening here? DC Earth has a wishing well too that enables Hulk to fully let go etc?

Because otherwise, forum rules. CIP is still in play.

StiltmanFTW
JLA has already lost by having Arthur on their team, ffs.

mighty adam
The hulk gets his cheeks busted. This is spite. The hulk dont desverse to have his @ss gaped like this......reporting

Facee
Hulk eats them.
In a comic this. Or Superman solo's.

In Kmc, Flash solo's. Or Superman.

Point is Superman wins. erm

And I'm sorry, I really hate Superman. sad

carver9
Hulk can one punch kill anyone here. Hulk stomps, with ease. The lasso gets ripped in half.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
The lasso gets ripped in half.

The lasso gets EATEN.

Raisen
The lasso gets EATEN.

uses the lasso to turn the justice league in human anal beads and flosses parallex a$$ to death

EcstaticGrace
Funny thread is funny

Badabing
Batman is the League's only hope.

Damborgson
Only because he had wished that everyone would be resurrected so he could kill them endlessly.

Is that what's happening here? DC Earth has a wishing well too that enables Hulk to fully let go etc?

Because otherwise, forum rules. CIP is still in play.

No, but it doesnt have to be. Knowing the JLA didn't kill Sakaar would be relevent information for WWH.

But to WB he was well aware who killed Sakaar and could still turn WB on a whim.

deathslash
Originally posted by Facee
In a comic this. Or Superman solo's.

In Kmc, Flash solo's. Or Superman.

Point is Superman wins. erm

And I'm sorry, I really hate Superman. sad nice sig.

quanchi112
Hulk rapes them.

BruceSkywalker
batkick ftw

-Pr-
Nice to see everyone being so balanced and fair in their arguments.

LordofBrooklyn
THE JLA MURDER BANNER!!!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson
No, but it doesnt have to be. Knowing the JLA didn't kill Sakaar would be relevent information for WWH.

But to WB he was well aware who killed Sakaar and could still turn WB on a whim.

Yes, agree.

So we both agree it's down to his whims.

CIP still happens. Hulk is famous for holding back, even WBH.

Damborgson
Yes, agree.

So we both agree it's down to his whims.

CIP still happens. Hulk is famous for holding back, even WBH.

Yes, he's not going full blown heart of the monster for this scenario thumb up

It would be this Hulk:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3646932-07-16-2011+13.jpg

leonidas
what? worldbreaker is known for only one thing: the dark dimension scene. when wbh is used, that is the version that is always assumed. not sure why the....extra analysis? confused

Damborgson
I only made it like that because if he doesnt hold back at all like in HOTM, he'd probably one shot the group with a T-clap, and I'm not trying to make a Zak-M thread lol

leonidas
thumb up though there def some who'd still say the league.

Damborgson
I don't think so. The few of us on here are all very level headed and reasonable posters I've noticed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up though there def some who'd still say the league.

thumb up also depends on the JL incarnation.

As they were when DS attacked, for example? I.e. all noobs, peep the light show! Type guys....

Edit: I'm not saying they can take on HoTM Hulk though lol even with 1000 years of experience.

SquallX
thumb up also depends on the JL incarnation.

As they were when DS attacked, for example? I.e. all noobs, peep the light show! Type guys....

Edit: I'm not saying they can take on HoTM Hulk though lol even with 1000 years of experience.

You do know that Darkseid was a Multivesal being right?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know that Darkseid was a Multivesal being right?

REALLY? I did not know that.....

SquallX
REALLY? I did not know that.....

Yeah, this was the same Darkseid that
-Anti Monitor was absorbing whole Universes energies to combat

-The same Darkseid at the beginning of his powers faced off against High Father, and destroyed the planet they were on

- Constantine had to use multiple spells to shield himself from. And when Darkseid reached out through the portal, his was big enough to wrapped around the Earth.

-Darkseid was traveling the Multivesal and laying waste to it.

- when he got to Earth 2. He balled Alan Scott, and for Scott to just stalled him. He had to call upon the Multiversal Green, Red, White and the other colors am drawing a blank on.

This Darkseid was borderline Pre Crisis era Darkseid. Everything else that happened to him was all pis/cis.

DarkSaint85
Lol. I was being sarccy. Do an advanced search for posts by me on Constantine and DS lol.

SquallX
Lol. I was being sarccy. Do an advanced search for posts by me on Constantine and DS lol.

It's hard to tell sarcasm when it's been written.

The only part am most active in, is the ownage thread, since most of threads always desolate into name calling.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Yes, he's not going full blown heart of the monster for this scenario thumb up

It would be this Hulk:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3646932-07-16-2011+13.jpg

Hhhmmm, I don't know how powerful that version was. He was still emitting OMNI energy from his body and tanking Herald amped power. Also walking through it as well. This same Hulk while weaker killed an amped Wendigo and Bi Beast that was amped a thousand folds. Both at average levels was Thor and Savage Hulk level. I'm going to say this, Mongul was powerful enough to take on the League. Greenscar without the amp IS more powerful than Mongul. Hulk without going World Breaker wins.

DarkSaint85
When did Mongul take on this lineup? I admit my memory is sketchy.

Not sarcasm btw.

Raisen
Originally posted by SquallX
It's hard to tell sarcasm when it's been written.

The only part am most active in, is the ownage thread, since most of threads always desolate into name calling.

you're pretty terrible detecting sarcasm here.

carver9
When did Mongul take on this lineup? I admit my memory is sketchy.

Not sarcasm btw.

He didn't but he took on and was winning against Superman and an amped Batman who was shown to be equal to Superman (debatable if he killed Superman or not). Depending on the line up, taking on two Supermen and winning at one point imo is more impressive than beating an inexperience league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.