Cool Ulic Qel-Droma accolade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
I'm a bit of a Game Cube nerd so I replayed Star Wars: The Clone Wars. After the scene where Anakin meets Ulic's Force ghost, the mission update has this amidst the text:

"Now that you've recovered from the overwhelmingly dark presence of Sith warlord Uliq Qel-Droma. You know what the Jedi traitor Dooku is searching for and how to stop it."

Kinda cool, though I wish 'Uliq' had more interaction than the single scene.

Fated Xtasy
Ya know, I always thought the Uliq scene was pretty ****en brill ngl.

Wish they had done more with him.

AncientPower
Bump.

Haschwalth
Ulic>Dooku smile

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Ulic>Dooku smile

Ulic > Sidious smile

NewGuy01
Even Ulic Qel-Droma would be envious of Palpatine. He had succeeded where all others had failed in taming the Dark Side. --DSS

MythLord
Do you legit believe Ulic's presence gave Annie physical pain? Or was Annie just in awe by his power?

Azronger
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Even Ulic Qel-Droma would be envious of Palpatine. He had succeeded where all others had failed in taming the Dark Side. --DSS

Correction: That's the DE Sourcebook, not the DSS

godemperortrump
Originally posted by Azronger
Correction: That's the DE Sourcebook, not the DSS
Thank god. I've been looking all through the Darkside Source Book for a while... Nova got it wrong in his Respect thread for Palps as well

The Merchant
But was Ulic envious of Kun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.