I'm going fishing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
I need to step outside my internet bubble where I hate on Donald Trump for no real reasons.

So i'm going lake fishing. I have a boat, tackle, and poles.

Who wants to enjoy the beautiful weather and take a break from hating people we don't even know?

Kurk
Good for you. Most of us only waste time on here because we have no lives. Save yourself.

Surtur
Try to use cocaine to catch a fish, just like in that King of the Hill episode.

Nuke Nixon
If you don't catch anything, toss a stick of dynamite in the water, boom goes the fishsticks!

MythLord
drown

Flyattractor
I know a nice lake with some good fishing....

https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6659652/il_570xN.351773814.jpg

BackFire
I'm taking a trip to the Boston area with my gf in a few days. Will be there for a week. Very excited, I love it there.

Flyattractor
....is it too soon to make Boston Strangler Jokes yet?

BackFire
It definitely is not.

Flyattractor
...Ok then....You enjoy them Beans!

Nuke Nixon
Fish happen to love baked beans.

Flyattractor
Toss in some Good Boston Coffee and this is why Boston wins Most Aromatic City Award...

Nuke Nixon
Too bad they have such annoying accents.

cdtm
If this is for general crisis's:

Do national crisis's start from the top down, or the bottom up?

I'm reading a 1994 article on family planning in the Netherlands. The low rate of abortion, unplanned pregnancies, and fear of overpopulation has resulted in studies by certain groups of researchers.

The way I see it, there's two ways of looking at this:

1. Someone up top decided too many people are having babies, cutting into the budgets for money that isn't there, and got a campaign going to fear monger the general public into supporting birth control/abortions.

2. The general public got into a panic all on its own, and the people up top are panicing trying to address their concerns to head off civil unrest/riots/losing elections.

Is it 1, or is it 2?

I ask that for every social issue, and I can never figure out what sparks a controversy. But they don't start on their own.. Someone makes them happen.

Killjoy12
Originally posted by Raisen
I need to step outside my internet bubble where I hate on Donald Trump for no real reasons.

Who wants to enjoy the beautiful weather and take a break from hating people we don't even know?
Go for the large mouth bass. Nothing like fishing a top water lure and a bass comes flying out of the water for it!

http://media.al.com/spotnews/photo/12834756-large.jpg

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-11-2015/Ji86hK.gif

Badabing
Originally posted by Raisen

Who wants to enjoy the beautiful weather and take a break from hating people we don't even know? I'll join. You can be Fredo. thumb up

Surtur
I will be the horses head, I've been practicing for years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.