I have NEVER EVER directly read a comic book from start to finish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lupacexi
As I said, I have read some Manga from start to finish, but no star wars, no marvel, no DC, no nothing. I have read portions, but I almost always have based my arguments within comics with their TAS/Cartoon Counterparts. For that apologize, don't get me wrong, I have seen countless scans and read big portions of comic books, but never beyond that extent, as I have just found out, TAS almost 100% of the time isn't canon.

Surtur
...who are you?

Foxsteak
Only comic book I ready all the way through was Flash issue #1

I feel I was born in the wrong generation.

Nuke Nixon
Hans, get the flammenwerfer!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/71d24a14524d84f8a54abc364ff3617e/tumblr_oyngc6z5XL1wzdaq1o1_1280.jpg

Flyattractor
This thread just goes to show that Manga isn't really Literature.

Or we could make the joke that reading a Manga is more like reading a book Finish to Start...

socool8520
To be fair, at least manga doesn't have fifty different writers that much everything up constantly. There's not a lot of consistency from what I have read in the VS forums. For every awesome thing that a character does, another writer will show that same character getting wrecked by a chump.

Flyattractor
That is true, but then some Manga characters don't have the same probs as U.S comic characters....just as being around nearly a 100 years and being run by dillweeds like Marvel and DC.

socool8520
^ Exactly. The creator starts and finishes the story and it's over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.