The Last Jedi - Japan Poster!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://i.redd.it/9eftsw2q40vz.jpg

Kurk
my favorite anime

ares834
Despite being nearly the same, I like it way better then the American one. Of course, the big "news" is Luke holding Anakin's saber.

darthbane77
Weaboo trash

Fated Xtasy
the lightsaber are super imposed on Ben and Luke guys.

godemperortrump
Who cares? Why are people watching these movies again?

DarthAnt66
There's a 0% chance you're not watching it, lmfao.

godemperortrump
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm not unless Snoke ragdolls Luke or Finn gets burned alive by some Klansmen

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by godemperortrump
I'm not unless Snoke ragdolls Luke or Finn gets burned alive by some Klansmen
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/7/26/12/anigif_enhanced-buzz-13573-1374856785-14.gif

Darth Abonis
Disregarding the disgusting racist comment above me, I think the poster looks awesome. My only question is why is Poe on the dark side? Does he switch sides during the course of the movie or are they just trying to f*ck with us?

Zenwolf
Or it's just a poster to fit all the characters. I mean there's also X-wings and TIE fighters on both sides, pretty sure it doesn't mean anything.

NewGuy01
#poeissnoke

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

^ What he said.

Especially since my mothers friend in London works on the new movies and may get us free tickets.

I remember she had concept art at her house for something.

Lol I also remember her saying how they had to hold signs up for Carrie Fisher since she couldn't remember any of her lines.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
^ What he said.

Especially since my mothers friend in London works on the new movies and may get us free tickets.

I remember she had concept art at her house for something.

Lol I also remember her saying how they had to hold signs up for Carrie Fisher since she couldn't remember any of her lines.

You sound just like all the other "my friend's mom's friend's cousin twice removed's brother said his friend's brother's mother in law heard carrie fisher say she was in love with her DAUGHTER'S CHARACTER OMGZISSLES"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.