Silver Surfer Runs The Kryptonian Gauntlet (No rest between)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
1. Superboy
2. Powergirl
3. Supergirl
4. Zod
5. Bizzaro
6. Superman

DarkSaint85
Stops hard at Superboy sneer.
Especially when he wrecked SBP, a legit trans.

panthergod
Supergirl 2 shot KOs Surfer.

Board Walker
If this us current reality warping suoerboy, then surfer dies at 1 10/10.

If not surfer dies at red lantern supergirl 10/10

abhilegend
Stops hard at supergirl.

JBL
Clears. Nice to see the superfriends moving in groups as always.

abhilegend
How does he clear JBL?

JBL
He's far too many ways to win. Blasting them, opening a black hole in their head/heart, weakness exploit, transmuting etc. Plenty of ways to win.

Board Walker
Originally posted by JBL
He's far too many ways to win. Blasting them, opening a black hole in their head/heart, weakness exploit, transmuting etc. Plenty of ways to win.

None of those have ever consistently worked on any HH or Trans+ entities, particularly those in this thread.

spetznaz

abhilegend

MrMind
stops at supergirl

Adam Grimes
Superboy beats him.

Stoic
Stops at 6 unless genetic manipulation works. Kryptonians are just humans if they lose the ability to become supercharged.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Stops at 6 unless genetic manipulation works. Kryptonians are just humans if they lose the ability to become supercharged.

This is what I meant.

When was the last time that he created clones of himself? And why didn't he do that when Morg was raping him in their first encounter? It still wouldn't help him in this case but whatever.

Surfer suddenly becomes this genetic manipulator even though in the majority of his fights, he doesn't do so. But only seems to do so with DC opponents; in fights with Hulks, he's back to blasting/energy manip, and fisticuffs.

HumbleServant
Bump

carver9
Clears.

tkitna
Clears

Juntai
Stops at Supergirl.

Stoic
Can they hit him? Can he hit them? This should be explored. Spetnaz brought up a good point in his post. Can forum Surfer be used to the same extent as forum Flash is used without people jumping out and stating that he can't when he clearly has the powers to.

wxyz
Surfer doesn't use his speed as consistently as the gauntlet, he may stop at 1 for all I know.

abhilegend
Can they hit him? Can he hit them? This should be explored. Spetnaz brought up a good point in his post. Can forum Surfer be used to the same extent as forum Flash is used without people jumping out and stating that he can't when he clearly has the powers to.
Then how about we do the same for Kryptonians?

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Then how about we do the same for Kryptonians?

I don't see any reason that should bar the use of powers that a character possesses.

Originally posted by wxyz
Surfer doesn't use his speed as consistently as the gauntlet, he may stop at 1 for all I know.

He does when up against fast opponents.

DarkSaint85

What do you think Forum Flash is?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What do you think Forum Flash is?

The man who creates statues from the arguments that I've read.

I also have no problem with that, or any of his abilities.

Surfer gets shot down too often though. If he has the power, nothing stops hum from using them.

DarkSaint85
The man who creates statues from the arguments that I've read.

Ah.

Yeah, that's not Forum Flash. Forum Flash is far more versatile and powerful.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ah.

Yeah, that's not Forum Flash. Forum Flash is far more versatile and powerful.

I had other thoughts in my post.

I see nothing wrong with your statement. The Flash is a powerful character for sure, but so is the Surfer.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but the thing is, Flash using his speed, at the bare minimum to not get hit, let alone be faster than his opponent, is nothing like what Carv and others try to paint the Surfer as.

If you came in and complained that Flash fans kept arguing that he used ALL of his powers, then you'd have an argument. I mean, in any fight, any, if you're a normal person, you'd want to hit the other guy as quickly as possible, without gettinghit, right?

Stoic
Correct. I'm just saying that the Surfer is actually a smart character. He shouldn't be argued as if he was a Bizarro/Savage Hulk/Mammoth type. If this was Morg, or Terrax I'd say nothing. Anyway DC Universe time. Just switched powers and need to test them lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.