Hulk runs the chain choking gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Same as Hulk vs Abom fight but the chain is adamantium, can he choke these guys/snap their necks

What happens to the guys

Luke Cage
Iron Man
Vision
Thor
Hulkbuster
Kurse
Zod
Superman
Doomsday

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Same as Hulk vs Abom fight but the chain is adamantium, can he choke these guys/snap their necks

What happens to the guys

Luke Cage
Iron Man
Vision
Thor
Hulkbuster
Kurse
Zod
Superman
Doomsday

They all get either decapitated or choked.

There is no evidence to point that Superman or Doomsday could survive for long periods without oxigen so...Id say they die.

Hulkbuster gets decapitated.

Silent Master
/\
Massive fanboy

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
/\
Massive fanboy

If you won't participate in the discussion please refrain yourself from posting.

No one cares for your personal opinion. Please leave space for those who will actually participate.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

What happens to the guys

Luke Cage
Iron Man
Vision
Thor
Hulkbuster
Kurse
Zod
Superman
Doomsday

Are the combatants allowed to fight back and try to escape the chain or are they just to stay there and allow Hulk to choke them and see if they can survive?

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Are the combatants allowed to fight back and try to escape the chain or are they just to stay there and allow Hulk to choke them and see if they can survive?

The op doesn't state either way so that means standard forum rules apply. thus they are allowed to fight back.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
The op doesn't state either way so that means standard forum rules apply. thus they are allowed to fight back.

Well if they're allowed to fight back then:

Luke Cage - dies
Iron Man - might be able to launch enough artillery to annoy Hulk and escape, otherwise he dies
Vision - simply phases out of the chain hold
Thor - calls down lightning and electrocutes Hulk
Hulkbuster - unleashes all his arsenal the throws maximum thrusters to escape
Kurse - I don't even know if choking will kill this guy. But with his combination of skill and strength I would be surprised if he judo-throws Hulk off
Zod - flies away and shakes Hulk off
Superman - flies away and shakes Hulk off
Doomsday - jumps away and shakes Hulk off

Silent Master

Luke Cage - dies
Iron Man - might be able to launch enough artillery to annoy Hulk and escape, otherwise he dies
Kurse - I don't even know if choking will kill this guy. But with his combination of skill and strength I would be surprised if he judo-throws Hulk off

Bingo, that is actually a fair and unbiased opinion.

Josh_Alexander

Luke Cage - dies

I agree in that case.

If they are not allowed to fight back then it's what i said before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.