EPA Bars Scientists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/10/30/in-unprecedented-shift-epa-to-prohibit-scientists-who-receive-agency-funding-from-serving-as-advisers/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_epachanges-750pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.f1627ef81501

NewGuy01
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

socool8520
So they want to get rid of scientists with EPA grants because of bias, but want to bring government reps and industry experts because of objectivity? Sounds legit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well....lol. They're removing any independent scientists that have received EPA grants in favour of inudstry paid lobbyists because they worry about transparency?

The legacy of Donald Trump will not be all this Russia scandal bullshit. It will be the long lasting damage his appointments will cause to the well being of America.

Just imagine talking to the press and your constituents with a straight face that this is for their benefit? Like, I can't even fathom how big of a POS you have to be to do this. Up there with Pai and the FCC. Some truly sad developments.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Well....lol. They're removing any independent scientists that have received EPA grants in favour of inudstry paid lobbyists because they worry about transparency?

The legacy of Donald Trump will not be all this Russia scandal bullshit. It will be the long lasting damage his appointments will cause to the well being of America.

Just imagine talking to the press and your constituents with a straight face that this is for their benefit? Like, I can't even fathom how big of a POS you have to be to do this. Up there with Pai and the FCC. Some truly sad developments.
The problem is with all this Russia sh!t, stories like this will ge tno attention.

Trump's policies and the actions of his picks get little to no attention in comparison to say, Trump tweeting at Baldwin.

Surtur
Impeach the EPA.

Flyattractor

And the Difference between those 2 things is....???

Robtard

Sadly, spot on. But the Trumpers on the bus cheer regardless

Surtur
Impeach the EPA members then, problem solved.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Impeach the EPA members then, problem solved.

^

Proves my point

Like why aren't you upset the Trump admin sold out our internet privacy to corporations? Is it cos of #MAGA?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^

Proves my point

Like why aren't you upset the Trump admin sold out our internet privacy to corporations?

Impeach 'em. Why is this suddenly not an acceptable response?

Robtard
Keep proving my point, Trumper thumb up

Flyattractor
Remember back in the day when EVERYBODY thought that the EPA were a Bunch of Dickles Pricks?!

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/76423785/this-used-to-be-the-face-of-the-epa.jpg

Surtur
Keep proving my point, Trumper thumb up

Did others prove points when they responded to stories with comments of "impeach this person" ?

Of course they did, you'd be consistent.

Robtard

Surtur

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Did others prove points by pulling the same yes or no?

Just tell me you realize you're not magically exempt from these shit policy changes, but still decide to deflect whenever something not favourable from Trump comes up cos reasons.

Raisen
can we all just admit this doesn't sound like a good idea and not make this about something different?

Flyattractor
...yeah that will never happen.

Surtur
Just tell me you realize you're not magically exempt from these shit policy changes, but still decide to deflect whenever something not favourable from Trump comes up cos reasons.

Did others prove points by pulling the same yes or no? It's not a difficult question.

We can surely continue to go back and forth until you answer it, though.

cdtm
So could we break out the pitchforks and torches yet? Maybe start taking some heads?

See, that's generally been the difference between our friends across the lake and us. In Britian (Or the UK or England? I admit I'm ignorant if there's a difference in culture), they see how ****ed up and unsalavagable their politics are, and try and fight it with black humor, irony, Monty Python type cleverness.. Basically a "got to laugh at the world or you'll cry" type despair.

Over here in the states, we used to riot and mob and lynch. Only, not so much anymore.. Our riots are weak, no one important gets caught up in it, and everyone just takes part in stupid "punch out some powerless ******* who hates powerless us" when not engaging in twitter wars.

What's it take to organize everyone against, say, the capitals, or both political parties, or maybe the heads of the EPA..

I'll even bring the torch's.

Robtard
Cool, just no tiki torches

Firefly218
In every movie, when no one listens to the scientists bad things happen. LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE, AND NOT BIG OIL

Bashar Teg
we have to take in all points of view. the opinions of scientists who have no vested interest in promoting misinformation campaigns and make deductions based on empirical evidence are JUST AS VALID as self-serving oil executives operating on pure reckless greed.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
we have to take in all points of view. the opinions of scientists who have no vested interest in promoting misinformation campaigns and make deductions based on empirical evidence are JUST AS VALID as self-serving oil executives operating on pure reckless greed. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.