(Rebirth) Wonder Woman Vs (adamantium) Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ff/c4/5d/ffc45d7cebcc973277e3379d4f089de0--female-stars-dc-comic.jpg

Slugfest.
No weapons for WW. Adamantium body for Colossus.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/92/35/5b923531e1618d6b8dccaf755455c05a.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
Colossus or Stalemate

ShadowFyre
Stalemate. Neither can hurt the other

DarkSaint85
Adamantium Colossus won't be able to move. It's a handicap for him.

So Diana wins.

-Pr-
If he had adamantium skin/bones/orgams but regained all his mobility, he'd have more of a shot, but her speed would still be a massive issue.

If by slugfest you mean she can't use her speed, then it becomes a question of whether she can put him down or not.

TethAdamTheRock
An Adamantium Colossus should be on the level as Classic Juggs in durability.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Adamantium Colossus won't be able to move. It's a handicap for him.

So Diana wins.

Like Cyber or Citadel, right?

DarkSaint85
Like Batman is handicapped by Cap's shield,despite being trained in it's use:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t647284.html

riv6672
^^^at first i thought you were just stupid to think Colossus wouldnt be able to move, thanks for clearing up that you're just a catty little *****, dragging disagreements from thread to thread! laughing

Originally posted by -Pr-
...If by slugfest you mean she can't use her speed, then it becomes a question of whether she can put him down or not.
Okay, thanks, i was wondering if she'd be able to.
I was thinking maybe stalemate, actually.

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^at first i thought you were just stupid to think Colossus wouldnt be able to move, thanks for clearing up that you're just a catty little *****, dragging disagreements from thread to thread! laughing

He's just joshing you, don't take it to heart.

riv6672
^^^Doesn't bother me, man.
I've seen him act this way several times at this point.
He doesnt take disagreement well. Or like a man.

I said all i had to in that other thread, and just laughed in his face for bringing shit into this one, so i'm done.
Wont be addressing the matter further, or him, unless he posts something relevant.

-Pr-
Originally posted by riv6672
Okay, thanks, i was wondering if she'd be able to.
I was thinking maybe stalemate, actually.

You made the thread, and it's still early enough that you can decide if speed is in play or not.

Stoic
She'd break her hands hitting him.

riv6672
Originally posted by -Pr-
You made the thread, and it's still early enough that you can decide if speed is in play or not.
No, i like it your way; when i think slugfest i think strength and durability, without throwing in x-factors.
Diana suddenly blitz punching/blitzing isnt the answer i'm looking for in order to give her the victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.