Is Trump going to get Impeached

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Yes or No

Bashar Teg
http://media.proudtobeademocrat.com/2017/02/johh-schindler-tweet2.png

Surtur
Lol for a second I thought that said it was a tweet from John Schneider and I was like...what?

Anyways, going by everything we know as of right now: no I do not think he is going to get impeached. But if it comes to light that he did something illegal he definitely needs to go, as will anyone else who did something. That will be a swamp that needs to be drained lol.

Surtur
Actually wait I change my mind. I think no matter what Trump will not be impeached. Due to his ego I do not think he'd ever allow it, he'd resign before it got to that point. He'd try to pull some bullshit and blame the press or something and spin it into a victory,

Foxsteak
Has this story changed since Hillary lost the election?

"He won cos of Russia!"

Has any evidence or anything worth discussing actually manifested? Cos it just sounds like you're still sore that Madame President lost.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually wait I change my mind. I think no matter what Trump will not be impeached. Due to his ego I do not think he'd ever allow it, he'd resign before it got to that point. He'd try to pull some bullshit and blame the press or something and spin it into a victory,

i believe the exact opposite of this. i think he will thrash, kick, and scream "fake news" as they frogmarch him to jail; because he really is that deluded and doesn't know when to shut his mouth, let alone quit.

snowdragon
Look at how many times he's declared bankruptcy, he isn't afraid to undermine and abuse the system. Trump tends to play the "clever" guy not the really smart one. Look at how he manipulates our news cycles despite the fact he lies when he does it.

If he did something illegal then I do hope we can find a system of justice that isn't what we have seen the in past. Two tiered when the rich pay a fine (which is meaningless) and everyday americans that would be slammed without millions of dollars giving them a legal shield.

Robtard

You seem confused, a president can not stop an impeachment. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstructing justice by the House, but he wasn't removed because the Senate didn't vote for his removal.

So in your scenario, he would be impeached and he would then be voted to be removed, but he'd rage-quit and resign before the paperwork was done, like Nixon.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
You seem confused, a president can not stop an impeachment. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstructing justice by the House, but he wasn't removed because the Senate didn't vote for his removal.

So in your scenario, he would be impeached and he would then be voted to be removed, but he'd rage-quit and resign before the paperwork was done, like Nixon.

Which is what I'm saying: Trump will resign before he lets himself get impeached.

Silent Master
For all those that want Trump removed from office, you do realize that would leave Pence in charge, right?

Foxsteak
"The Russia inquiry continues to plague Donald Trump's fledgling presidency, but calls to impeach him remain wishful liberal thinking for now." - BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39945744

Foxsteak
Wait, so Trump disclosed information to the Russians about ISIS?

I think that is grounds for impeachment if there is evidence of such.

Trump, what are you doing you absolute madman!

Patient_Leech
Let us hope so.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Silent Master
For all those that want Trump removed from office, you do realize that would leave Pence in charge, right?
thumb up thumb up thumb up

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Princess Diana
Isnt Russia fighting ISIS? I think it's unconstitutional for the president to casually disclose classified information in such a manner that it might put United States interests at risk.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Silent Master

Yeah, I know, and that's a disturbing thought. But it's the principle of the matter.

Robtard
The "but Pence!" is just another scare tactic. If Trump gets removed it won't be for at least another year, so then we'll have two-ish years of Pence and he very most likely won't win in 2020 with the scandal being so recent. Pence is VP material, not President. FFS, he refers to his wife as "mother" and he can't have dinner with another woman without freaking out cos his feelings.

But imo, Trump's completing his first term.

Surtur
The gays would be screaming if Pence got put in charge. The feminists as well, you can bet we'd see the "he won't be alone with anyone but his wife" stories resurface.

The hilarious this is I think some of them still think, however irrational it is, that Hilary might be able to somehow claw her way into the WH. That will never happen.

quanchi112
The gays would be screaming if Pence got put in charge. The feminists as well, you can bet we'd see the "he won't be alone with anyone but his wife" stories resurface.

The hilarious this is I think some of them still think, however irrational it is, that Hilary might be able to somehow claw her way into the WH. That will never happen. Dude, stfu about Hillary you moronic clown.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dude, stfu about Hillary you moronic clown.

I'll discuss whoever I please little one.

quanchi112
I'll discuss whoever I please little one. I've never seen a grown man so fixated on Hillary and try to turn every thread into another excuse to vent over Hillary.

Surtur
I've never seen a grown man so fixated on Hillary and try to turn every thread into another excuse to vent over Hillary.

Well at your stature I imagine there is a lot of things you don't see. Try your tippy toes maybe?

quanchi112
Well at your stature I imagine there is a lot of things you don't see. Try your tippy toes maybe? I can see a pitiful man such as yourself with no real relevance or happiness so he will fixate over Hillary. Hillary owns you.

Surtur
I can see a pitiful man such as yourself with no real relevance or happiness so he will fixate over Hillary. Hillary owns you.

If tippy toes don't do the trick I can get you some sort of box to stand on. Maybe some lifts for your shoes. What size shoe are you? Probably small, I'm guessing.

quanchi112
If tippy toes don't do the trick I can get you some sort of box to stand on. Maybe some lifts for your shoes. What size shoe are you? Probably small, I'm guessing. Hillary makes you wet the bed at night.

Surtur
Hillary makes you wet the bed at night.

Do you ever have trouble in certain chairs where you sit in them and your feet don't even reach the floor?

Surtur
Originally posted by Foxsteak
Then Trump literally did nothing wrong.

Yeah, but slavery existed in the past here. So we that factor to take into account, never forget.

Foxsteak
"The Russia inquiry continues to plague Donald Trump's fledgling presidency, but calls to impeach him remain wishful liberal thinking for now." - BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39945744 This is the BBC saying this, btw. There won't be an impeachment. God.

Surtur
Yeah, but being fair the BBC is kinda retarded. These are the same people implementing race and sexual orientation quotas in their programming lol.

Well not yet, it's set to go into effect in a few years. Enjoy. Can't wait for the black lesbian nazi WW2 show.

BackFire
Doubtful that he'll get impeached. The Russia investigation could still destroy his presidency in less dramatic ways, though, like by making it much harder for him to actually get any of his agenda through, which may already be happening. If it weren't for the Russia news we'd be hearing a lot about the tax plan that the GOP are rolling out...or maybe they already rolled it out, I don't even know because no one cares because the Russia shit is a much bigger story. Good example. The GOP has to split time between trying to get their/his agenda through, distancing themselves from Trump as much as they can without alienating his supporters, while also worrying about the potential blowback of the investigation.

Foxsteak
Yeah, but being fair the BBC is kinda retarded. These are the same people implementing race and sexual orientation quotas in their programming lol.

Well not yet, it's set to go into effect in a few years. Enjoy. Can't wait for the black lesbian nazi WW2 show. But surely a left wing biased journal will say stupid shit like that and not things that defend Trump's cause. They would jump on any form of Trump bashing, yet have to conclude it's wishful thinking because it's a Republican controlled House and Senate.

Bashar Teg
BBC editors are all full of shit
BBC editors' opinions should be taken seriously

https://i.imgur.com/0bKPW0am.png

Surtur
But surely a left wing biased journal will say stupid shit like that and not things that defend Trump's cause. They would jump on any form of Trump bashing, yet have to conclude it's wishful thinking because it's a Republican controlled House and Senate.

It's hard to tell anymore. BBC is trash now just like "The Guardian".

Foxsteak
When it goes against their agenda......

You really are incoherent.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, but slavery existed in the past here. So we that factor to take into account, never forget.

Oh FFS.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh FFS.

#NeverForget

Robtard
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh FFS.

It's all he has left. Feel for him.

Bashar Teg
When it goes against their agenda......

You really are incoherent.

nah you're mad because i pointed out your laughable and easily dismissed hypocrisy. time for another drinkypoo?

Surtur
It's all he has left. Feel for him.

Continue to tell yourself this Rob thumb up

Robtard
The proof is there, sport

Surtur
The proof is there, sport

Not at all.

Bashar Teg
maybe if you stopped worshipping a compulsively lying game show host, you wouldnt have to be trapped in this vicious cycle of cucking and coping.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
maybe if you stopped worshipping a compulsively lying game show host, you wouldnt have to be trapped in this vicious cycle of cucking and coping.

Nobody is worshiping anyone, stop having a meltdown. Nobody is trapped in anything, stop having a meltdown.

Bashar Teg
Nobody is worshiping anyone, stop having a meltdown.

"meltdown" oh lord. you see? you're deeply offended on the level of some hardline islamist after being forced to see a cartoon of muhammed.
you're a fanatic. that's why you can't see your lord and savior insulted without throwing a hissy fit.

Robtard
Originally posted by Princess Diana
But you think that that. Do you know that? Are you aware the President has final disclosure on what is classified and what is declassified and can be shared?

This is true, the president does have the classify/declassify authority.

What raised eyebrows concerning Trump opening his big mouth to Russians and telling Israeli secrets was that he spontaneously authorized foreign officials in receiving foreign intelligence from another foreign entity and as far as we now, he also seemingly didn't actually officially declassify the info (why we don't know specifics), he just told these specific Russians for some reason, as casual as he was having lunch with his buddies and talking about his golfing game. Israelis didn't like it; they're our allies.

Surtur
"meltdown" oh lord. you see? you're deeply offended on the level of some hardline islamist after being forced to see a cartoon of muhammed.
you're a fanatic. that's why you can't see your lord and savior insulted without throwing a hissy fit.

I see, pointing out your little tantrums equates to being a fanatic? Well okay.

Robtard

Bingo

Bashar Teg
I see, pointing out your little tantrums equates to being a fanatic? Well okay.

unwanted opinions and observations may seem like "tantrums" to you, but that's just you projecting your own anger;
because something apparently went wrong with your emotional developement.
#ChildishCoping.

Surtur
unwanted opinions and observations may seem like "tantrums" to you, but that's just you projecting your own anger;
because something apparently went wrong with your emotional developement.
#ChildishCoping.

Lol irony pverload. Nice job. You will earn a bingo here.

Bashar Teg
Lol irony pverload. Nice job. You will earn a bingo here.

okay

didn't mean to commit a sacrilege and offend you.

Surtur
okay

It's okay, just don't let it ever happen again.

Flyattractor
okay

For some reason I don't believe Bashy....

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
For some reason I don't believe Bashy....

It's understandable, he lacks credibility.

Bashar Teg
i lack your cognitive dissonance, that's for sure.

Surtur
i lack your cognitive dissonance, that's for sure.

Your cognitive dissonance is unique to you, that is true.

Flyattractor
I bet your cogs have some of the most interesting clogs.

dadudemon
This is true, the president does have the classify/declassify authority.

Wait, what, he does?

Edit - Wow, he pretty much does. I didn't know that.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/may/16/james-risch/does-president-have-ability-declassify-anything-an/

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait, what, he does?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/may/16/james-risch/does-president-have-ability-declassify-anything-an/

I seem to remember people saying what he did was treason lol. Too funny.

Robtard
Wait, what, he does?

Yup. But it's not carte blanche, there are some rules that even Presidents need to abide.

As Nixon sorely (right in his butthole) found out when he smugly claimed "Well, when the president does it, that means it is not illegal."

dadudemon
As Nixon sorely (right in his butthole) found out when he smugly claimed "Well, when the president does it, that means it is not illegal."

laughing laughing laughing

Poor Robtard....

RJ and I are tainting you.

Foxsteak
Wait, what, he does?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/may/16/james-risch/does-president-have-ability-declassify-anything-an/ Trump did nothing wrong

Surtur
Oh Nixon...his middle name was the same as a character on the Simpsons(but spelled differently).

#Immortalized

Robtard
laughing laughing laughing

Poor Robtard....

RJ and I are tainting you.

Oh no, I've been making butthole puns long before KMC

dadudemon
The "but Pence!" is just another scare tactic. If Trump gets removed it won't be for at least another year, so then we'll have two-ish years of Pence and he very most likely won't win in 2020 with the scandal being so recent. Pence is VP material, not President. FFS, he refers to his wife as "mother" and he can't have dinner with another woman without freaking out cos his feelings.

The "Mother" thing is a southern thing.

"mom" and "ma" are also used.

Surtur

Is it weird if I don't give a single shit about what the president refers to his wife as?

Flyattractor
Well You Should Little Mister! YOU SHOULD!

Robtard

I know, but it likely wouldn't sell well in an election was my point.

Firefly218
If the Democrats win back congress from the GOP in 2018, Trump is a goner. Odds are Trump wasn't planning on running for re-election anyways, but at this pace he won't survive to 2019.

Flyattractor
Only good thing about Trump getting Impeached is that just means that the next Democrat President should just go straight up and put their neck on the cutting block as well.

Robtard
Originally posted by Firefly218
If the Democrats win back congress from the GOP in 2018, Trump is a goner. Odds are Trump wasn't planning on running for re-election anyways, but at this pace he won't survive to 2019.

Then why did he immediately open up 2020 campaign contributions after taking office would you say?

I have a few speculations, just curious what you think

Flyattractor
Because Politics is a Money Vampire?

Stigma
At this point in time I would bet that he is not going to get impeached during his first term.

But it's not like the odds are clear completely.

Firefly218

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stigma
At this point in time I would bet that he is not going to get impeached during his first term.

But it's not like the odds are clear completely.

Well he will be 75 by then. IMO that is to old for ANYONE to be running for POTUS.

Stigma
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well he will be 75 by then. IMO that is to old for ANYONE to be running for POTUS.
Heck, I forgot he's that old. His orange aura makes it harder to tell age.

Flyattractor
Vitamin C is a Powerful THING!

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Firefly218
If the Democrats win back congress from the GOP in 2018, Trump is a goner. The GOP will not roll over so easily so a Republican president gets impeached. The GOP will win the mid-terms, sorry.

Trump wasn't serious about running for president, and look where we are.

Firefly218

Foxsteak

BackFire
While the dems have a solid chance at winning the house, they will probably not win the senate just because the seats that are up for reelection are not favorable. Even if they win the house and impeach Trump, that will not remove him from office. That has to be done in the Senate with something like 70 votes. There will need to be significant Republican support to remove Trump from office regardless of the outcome of the midterms.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
While the dems have a solid chance at winning the house, they will probably not win the senate just because the seats that are up for reelection are not favorable. Even if they win the house and impeach Trump, that will not remove him from office. That has to be done in the Senate with something like 70 votes. There will need to be significant Republican support to remove Trump from office regardless of the outcome of the midterms.

Yup, but the scandal and 'cloud of corruption' could likely be enough to end his chance, or any Republican chance in 2020. Happened to Al Gore in 2000 (though really, he won :0)

Flyattractor
Yup, but the scandal and 'cloud of corruption' could likely be enough to end his chance, or any Republican chance in 2020. Happened to Al Gore in 2000 (though really, he won :0)

None of that hurt Obama's Presidency.

Foxsteak
While the dems have a solid chance at winning the house, they will probably not win the senate just because the seats that are up for reelection are not favorable. Even if they win the house and impeach Trump, that will not remove him from office. That has to be done in the Senate with something like 70 votes. There will need to be significant Republican support to remove Trump from office regardless of the outcome of the midterms. I doubt they would support impeaching him, it makes them look weak and incompetent.

Would be funny though, even if it does make Trump look bad.

The Republicans are 45 seats ahead in the house. According to wiki, I see only 14 Republican seats that are branded tossup with only 1 having a Lean Dem poll.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_
2018#Election_predictions

I think the Republicans will lose seats but keep a majority.

NewGuy01
Of course not.

BackFire
I doubt they would support impeaching him, it makes them look weak and incompetent.

The Republicans are 45 seats ahead in the house. According to wiki, I see only 14 Republican seats that are branded tossup with only 1 having a Lean Dem poll.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_

I agree. Though I think they'll lose more than 14 seats. I think the House will probably end up as a pretty even split, with one side controlling maybe one or two seats more than the other. With how unpopular Trump is and the polling trends of generic party ballot Dems are on pace historically to make very big gains. Of course we've seen polling be incorrect recently so we'll just have to wait and see. I think in this case the polling will largely be correct, though.

Foxsteak
I agree. Though I think they'll lose more than 14 seats. I think the House will probably end up as a pretty even split, with one side controlling maybe one or two seats more than the other. With how unpopular Trump is and the polling trends of generic party ballot Dems are on pace historically to make very big gains. Of course we've seen polling be incorrect recently so we'll just have to wait and see. I think in this case the polling will largely be correct, though. A very very slim Republican majority looks like the likely outcome. Trump will probably have a Democrat controlled house during his second term, but a Republican controlled senate still. Which will just continue this bullshit.

FFS!

Adam_PoE

Trump already implicated Pence in obstruction of justice for lying to the FBI, so there it is a possibility he may resign as well.

Adam_PoE

Apparently, he is very concerned about the 25th Amendment.

Rockydonovang
I doubt they would support impeaching him, it makes them look weak and incompetent.

Say the supreme court strikes down partisan gerrymandering, when does that take into effect?

dadudemon
Wow, this anti-Bada patrol is very dedicated and prolific. Is this on an auto-posting script? Because it takes 10 seconds before you can post again.

Seems like a script...

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Say the supreme court strikes down partisan gerrymandering, when does that take into effect? I don't know.

socool8520
Wow, this anti-Bada patrol is very dedicated and prolific. Is this on an auto-posting script? Because it takes 10 seconds before you can post again.

Seems like a script...

Isn't it Sable and TI?

dadudemon
Originally posted by socool8520
Isn't it Sable and TI?

I don't think so. He's not that petty. I think it was someone else. Perhaps it is a "double-troll" person trying to troll TI and Bada at the same time by pretending to be an angry butthurt TI while also insulting Bada. Double-troll-duty?

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Trump already implicated Pence in obstruction of justice for lying to the FBI, so there it is a possibility he may resign as well.

Works for me too, no problem with two-ish years of President Paul Ryan and his smarmy face, he'd not win in 2020 (if he ran), Trumpers can't stand him either.

Robtard
I don't think so. He's not that petty. I think it was someone else. Perhaps it is a "double-troll" person trying to troll TI and Bada at the same time by pretending to be an angry butthurt TI while also insulting Bada. Double-troll-duty?

I was speaking with TI during the time, it was him. I advised him to stop, wait some time, make a new account without posting and PM Bada, to see if they can hash it out and find a common ground so TI can come back for good.

dadudemon
I was speaking with TI during the time, it was him. I advised him to stop, wait some time, make a new account without posting and PM Bada, to see if they can hash it out and find a common ground so TI can come back for good.

After he did all that? Why would Bada ever let him come back?

And who the hell has all that time? Even when I'd make 3 posts in a row because I was close to 30k characters in a reply, I still didn't have enough time to do what TI did.

Robtard
After he did all that? Why would Bada ever let him come back?

And who the hell has all that time? Even when I'd make 3 posts in a row because I was close to 30k characters in a reply, I still didn't have enough time to do what TI did.

Other's have come back, but yeah, I noted that his last antic might have burned any bridges left. But still, he should wait a month or so, then try to have a man-on-man PM convo with Bada, who knows.

Someone REALLY committed?

Foxsteak
dMr9UI7XSvk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.