Who has the most potential in Dragon ball Super?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
So with all the recent power jumps in Super I was wondering who has the most potential to become the strongest if they all had the same amount of training time.

Rank the following characters from strongest to weakest if they all spent 2 weeks in time chamber.

Goku
Vegeta
Frieza
Gohan
Buu
Android 18
Piccolo
Kale
Caulifa
Hit

Who would gain the biggest jump in power?

Inedian
Buu

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Inedian
Buu

Yea I think Buu and Frieza top the list.

Kento
Goin by Super....give anyone 2 hours to train and they can be the strongest person in existence until Goku one ups them by being a better marital artist and then getting a higher ki level. SO there is no right answer.

cdtm
Krillin had the biggest leap. From getting injured by a bullet to defeating Gohan and holding off a SSJ Blue Kamehameha.

Kento
Originally posted by cdtm
Krillin had the biggest leap. From getting injured by a bullet to defeating Gohan and holding off a SSJ Blue Kamehameha. Wrong, Goku had the biggest leap. To being hurt by a bullet to UI form.

cdtm
The U6 Saiyans probably had a bigger leap then Freeza.

48 minutes of training. Give them another few hours, they'll surpass SSJ Blue.. smile

byrdgang21
Originally posted by cdtm
The U6 Saiyans probably had a bigger leap then Freeza.

48 minutes of training. Give them another few hours, they'll surpass SSJ Blue.. smile

Does all of them have that type of potential or only Caulifa? It seems to me Kale always had that latent power. And I'm just not too impressed w/ Cabba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.