Batfleck vs. MCU H2H gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
These will be pure unarmed matches, though combatants are allowed biting and groin hits and all. No gear and everyone is dressed in street clothes. Everyone is going for the kill but still fighting in character. Glatdiator arena. Batfleck gets healed after every fight, how far does he go:

1. Hawkeye
2. Black Widow
3. Human Thor
4. Danny Rand (no IF)
5. Melinda May
6. Punisher (Netflix)
7. Batroc
8. Kingpin (Netflix)
9. Daredevil (Netflix)
10. Jessica Jones
11. Nuke
12. T'Challa
13. Captain America

TethAdamTheRock
Sheild said black widow amd hawkeye were its top two agents, they should be much higher

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
These will be pure unarmed matches, though combatants are allowed biting and groin hits and all. No gear and everyone is dressed in street clothes. Everyone is going for the kill but still fighting in character. Glatdiator arena. Batfleck gets healed after every fight, how far does he go:

1. Hawkeye
2. Black Widow
3. Human Thor
4. Danny Rand (no IF)
5. Melinda May
6. Punisher (Netflix)
7. Batroc
8. Kingpin (Netflix)
9. Daredevil (Netflix)
10. Jessica Jones
11. Nuke
12. T'Challa
13. Captain America

Ohhh man. You never limitted superstrength so...

Ben for everything except:

Thor, T'Challa, Jessica and Steve.

Id say stalemate with DD.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Sheild said black widow amd hawkeye were its top two agents, they should be much higher

Except top agents doesn't mean they're the best fighters. Besides, they don't have the same kind of feats that the others do, so it doesn't make sense to put them higher.

KingD19
Nuke should be lower than Jones. He admitted that if she wasn't hurt, she'd have kicked his ass immediately.

Bruce makes it to Panther though. He's got enough strength and budget to steamroll his way to the super dudes.

relentless1
so far gets stopped at Jessica Jones, JL feats may change this however

FrothByte
You guys really think Batfleck is that good without his armor and gear?

ares834
Order is wack.

But likely down at 2.

Edit: Though I expect that to change after JL.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ares834
Order is wack.

But likely down at 2.

Edit: Though I expect that to change after JL.

How would you order it?

Josh_Alexander

The only reason I placed him over some of the characters you mentioned is because i believe DC will follow the story line of Ben knowing all the Martial Arts in the world.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
The only reason I placed him over some of the characters you mentioned is because i believe DC will follow the story line of Ben knowing all the Martial Arts in the world.

But it's not stated as such yet. Base it ONLY on what you've seen on screen.

TethAdamTheRock
Black Widow and Hawkeye should be 9 and 8

FrothByte
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Black Widow and Hawkeye should be 9 and 8

They don't have the h2h feats to put them that high. Who have they ever gone up against who were legitimately skilled h2h fighters?

Josh_Alexander
But it's not stated as such yet. Base it ONLY on what you've seen on screen.

Well how can you base it ONLY on what you have seen on screen if Ben hasn't been portrayed fighting without the suit?

So in that aspect this thread shouldn't be opened.

FrothByte
Well how can you base it ONLY on what you have seen on screen if Ben hasn't been portrayed fighting without the suit?

So in that aspect this thread shouldn't be opened.

Dude, seriously?

Batman's suit doesn't teach him how to fight, doesn't make him stronger or faster. It provides him with protection. Taking out the suit makes him not bullet-proof and not knife-proof, that's all. It doesn't remove his skill or his strength or his fighting capability as a whole and those are things we can easily deduct from what we've seen on screen.

Granting him over 100 martial arts is a different matter. It will be granting him knowledge and skill that is not confirmed on screen and not supported by feats.

Josh_Alexander
Dude, seriously?

Batman's suit doesn't teach him how to fight, doesn't make him stronger or faster. It provides him with protection. Taking out the suit makes him not bullet-proof and not knife-proof, that's all. It doesn't remove his skill or his strength or his fighting capability as a whole and those are things we can easily deduct from what we've seen on screen.

Granting him over 100 martial arts is a different matter. It will be granting him knowledge and skill that is not confirmed on screen and not supported by feats.

Well answeing your question.

You already answer tha question.

FrothByte
Well answeing your question.

You already answer tha question.

You're not making any sense at all.

Josh_Alexander
You're not making any sense at all.

You said that if we believed Afleck really has a chance without his suit and gear as if assuming the Gear and suit change his fighting skills.

FrothByte
You said that if we believed Afleck really has a chance without his suit and gear as if assuming the Gear and suit change his fighting skills.

Now where did I say that? His suit makes him bullet proof and his grappling hook gives him a weapon advantage which will obviously impact his fighting effectiveness but that has nothing to do with his actual h2h skill.

Josh_Alexander
Now where did I say that? His suit makes him bullet proof and his grappling hook gives him a weapon advantage which will obviously impact his fighting effectiveness but that has nothing to do with his actual h2h skill.

Well its clear no one has weapons here. So a bullet proof suit doesnt make a change.

Either way forget about it.

ShadowFyre
Lol. What in the actual **** are you even saying right now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.