New York Attack-6 Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/31/nyregion/police-shooting-lower-manhattan.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Guy crashes a pickup into bike lane and kills 6 peolleZ

Just developing

Bashar Teg
JFC

Surtur
What an awful tragedy.

carthage
http://nypost.com/2017/10/31/several-people-shot-in-downtown-manhattan/

Robtard
Awful, what a lunatic. At least 6 is a lot less than 57, for what it's worth.

Flyattractor
Thank God no Guns were involved in this horrible incident.

Surtur
He shouted alahu ackbar too according to the cops.

What reason do you guys think he shouted that?

Robtard
Cos he's insane, what sane person would drive a trunk into innocent people? Let alone flash fake guns, pretending shooting.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Cos he's insane, who else would drive a trunk into innocent people?

I don't know, who else would drive a truck into innocent people and shout allahu ackbar?

Flyattractor
You know how hard it is to find a decent parking spot in NYC?

Surtur
I'm hearing reports a bus driver saved a lot of lives by using his bus to block the truck. Good on him if true thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't know, who else would drive a truck into innocent people and shout allahu ackbar? Insane people? Unless you think this is an act of a sane person? Running people over and then jumping out with fake guns.

edit: Yup, story still saying he was aiming fake guns. Crazy.

Surtur
Insane people? Unless you think this is an act of a sane person? Running people over and then jumping out with fake guns.

edit: Yup, story still saying he was aiming fake guns. Crazy.

Of course, it's just insanity. Nothing else motivated him.

vansonbee
Another Muslim terrorist attack and liberals are denying on this forum again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Originally posted by vansonbee
Another Muslim terrorist attack and liberals are denying on this forum again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who has denied this attack has happened? It happened, no one denies it. Is your documented micro-penis causing you reading comprehension problems now?

Surtur
Shit in about an hour they have a Halloween parade going on in NYC.

Flyattractor
Robbie tries to deflect by bringing up little dicks.

What a Wienstien type of thing to do.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Robbie tries to deflect by bringing up little dicks.

What a Wienstien type of thing to do.

Did you notice in his first response he felt the need to reference Las Vegas?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by micropeen

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
when you try do discuss non-muslim terror attacks in the gdf

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=645069&highlight=title%3A%28terror%29

Emperordmb
NB4

"WHY SHOULDN'T WE SURVEIL WHITE AMERICAN MALES!!!!!"

Surtur

Except that topic was you being a passive aggressive little shit in the opening post. Fail.

Robtard
Did you notice in his first response he felt the need to reference Las Vegas?

Sorry, are we not allowed to even mention the biggest contemporary mass shooting/terrorist attack in the US anymore because of your feelings? It's an open forum and not Surtland, if you can't deal with it, leave. That easy, sport.

Bashar Teg
Except that topic was you being a passive aggressive little shit in the opening post. Fail.
nope, but unlike you and your tryhard gang i'm not going to desperately deflect from this horrible tragedy.
just called out an obvious bullshit accusation. your disapproval has been noted and my best advice is to get over it. thumb up

Surtur
nope, but unlike you and your tryhard gang i'm not going to desperately deflect from this horrible tragedy.
just called out obvious bullshit. your disapproval has been noted and my best advice is to get over it. thumb up

You're a passive aggressive little shit, deal with it.

Surtur
Sorry, are we not allowed to even mention the biggest contemporary mass shooting/terrorist attack in the US anymore because of your feelings? It's an open forum and not Surtland, if you can't deal with it, leave. That easy, sport.

You can do what you want and I will highlight it. Are you going to be a gigantic piece of shit about this, Rob?

Bashar Teg

You're a passive aggressive little shit, deal with it.

you're ridiculous.

Robtard
You can do what you want and I will highlight it. Are you going to be a gigantic piece of shit about this, Rob?

Highlight what? That I called this an act of lunacy and you're flipping out? That I mentioned how while tragic, at least 50+ people weren't murdered? These are just facts, either deal with the facts like an adult or leave. I don't care which you choose. No, we will not be having an argument about it.

Surtur
Highlight what? That I called this an act of lunacy and you're flipping out? That I mentioned how while tragic, at least 50+ people weren't murdered? These are just facts, either deal with the facts like an adult or leave. I don't care which you choose. No, we will not be having an argument about it.

Lol Rob, nobody is flipping out. You felt the need to come in here and bring up Vegas. If I had gone into the Vegas thread and gone "well at least it wasn't thousands dead like 9/11" you'd throw a b*tch fit and you *know* you would.

Just stop, put the shovel down.

Robtard
Lol Rob, nobody is flipping out. You felt the need to come in here and bring up Vegas. If I had gone into the Vegas thread and gone "well at least it wasn't thousands dead like 9/11" you'd throw a b*tch fit and you *know* you would.

Just stop, put the shovel down.

You and your silly imagination defenses. Grow up.

Surtur
Right, okay.

Anyways, RIP to these victims. Hopefully it doesn't rise above 8.

Bashar Teg
Right, okay.

Anyways, RIP to these victims of ISLAMIC terrorism. Hopefully it doesn't rise above 8.

fify

Surtur
Yeah, they were Islamic, and it's a outright horrible religion.

Flyattractor
Up to 8 now.

Ursumeles
Horrible crime.

ArtificialGlory
That was peaceful as f**k.

Beniboybling
Awful, what a lunatic. At least 6 is a lot less than 57, for what it's worth. Originally posted by Surtur
you being a passive aggressive little shit
mmm...
He shouted alahu ackbar too according to the cops.

What reason do you guys think he shouted that? Lol, what an utter moron Surt is.

On topic, why is it that these people are able to acquire rented vans and trucks so easily? Tougher restrictions are needed, me thinks.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
mmm...
Lol, what an utter moron Surt is.

On topic, why is it that these people are able to acquire rented vans and trucks so easily? Tougher restrictions are needed, me thinks.

Because the Obama Adm in and NYC is a Leftist Progressive Shit Hole that makes it easy to Kill People.

Just Like London and the EU.

eek!

Raisen
why are people quickly bringing up vegas shootings regarding this ter ror shiit?

Flyattractor
Because Politics?

Rockydonovang
sh!t happened across from where I play soccer

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Raisen
why are people quickly bringing up vegas shootings regarding this ter ror shiit?
Because they're related?

socool8520

What do you suggest? It's a vehicle. Why would it be hard to obtain one?

Ursumeles
Considering that it's Beni, I guess he's joking.

socool8520
It just goes to show that no matter what the weapon, a psycho is going to be a psycho.

Beniboybling

socool8520
^ Cool, but outside of having a valid license, what else should be needed?

Beniboybling
Background checks, a business account, delays on how quickly your able to aquire the vehicle in increments based on size?

In short, make it very difficult with for someone with no credentials to aquire a heavy duty vehicle and mow people down with it on short notice, if not at all.

Psychos will always exist yes, but if you can restrict their means they become impotent.

socool8520
Then they just get a U-Haul truck or something. Or they buy a shit F-250 and plow people down. I see what you're seeing, and I'm not even against it, but these shitbags are going to commit these acts of terror regardless of what we do.

Beniboybling
True, I believe what the guy rented was a non-commercial vehicle, which is more difficult to regulate, but even the a through background check could turn something up.

socool8520
It doesn't say whether he had a record or not.

Beniboybling
A thorough background check would involved more than checking if you have a criminal record, yeah.

socool8520
I mean, you can't profile him for being from another country and such. They aren't sure if he has actual ties to a terrorist organization or not so it probably wouldn't show up on a background check.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Because they're related?

What relation does an attack with a truck in NYC have with a shooting in Las Vegas? Why are they related?

It's mind boggling, these same people whine if you dare to bring up Antifa or some shit when it's a white supremacist, but they bring up Vegas at the frickin speed of light once it's a Muslim lol.

Vegas has NO more relation to NYC than Vegas has to 9/11. We both know an utter fit would have been thrown if I went into the Las Vegas thread with "at least thousands aren't dead like in 9/11". But they do it and they feed us the most asinine excuses as to why it's different lol.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by socool8520
I mean, you can't profile him for being from another country and such. They aren't sure if he has actual ties to a terrorist organization or not so it probably wouldn't show up on a background check. Yeah again it should by broader than just criminal profiling, if someone is attempting to hire a heavy duty vehicle with a purpose they have no intention of using it for, but in fact to committ terroism, they are potentially a number of suspicious anomalies that could be flagged if you know what to look for.

Robtard

Because they're both terror attacks committed by madmen?

Surtur
Because they're both terror attacks committed by madmen?

How would you have reacted if I brought up 9/11 in the Las Vegas thread, and said what you said?

Robtard
How did I react in your imagination? Cos imaginary scenarios > reality, according to your silly rules

Surtur
We both know you'd say something lol.

Robtard
"Say something" is rather vague, sure, I possibly would have responded in some fashion. Would I have flipped out like you did here? Nope.

But there's a thread about the LV shooting, so...

Surtur
"Say something" is rather vague, sure, I possibly would have responded in some fashion. Would I have flipped out like you did here? Nope.

But there's a thread about the LV shooting, so...

You would have called me out for it if you responded at all. We both know that. It's okay if you want to pretend otherwise. There is a LV thread, so why;d you bring it up here?

By this logic any attack is fair game to bring up whenever any other attacks happen. Okie dokie, that's what we'll do.

Robtard
You would have called me out for it if you responded at all. We both know that. It's okay if you want to pretend otherwise. There is a LV thread, so why;d you bring it up here?

By this logic any attack is fair game to bring up whenever any other attacks happen. Okie dokie, that's what we'll do.

Hard to argue with a person's imagination. Any other atrocities I would commit in your mind while we're at it? My point was: if you want to talk about 9/11 in the LV thread, go for it, sport, I don't care.

quanchi112
It just goes to show that no matter what the weapon, a psycho is going to be a psycho. Exactly. It's the pyscho not the vehicle that's the problem. Same when people want to blame video games, etc. for a disturbed individual.

Emperordmb
We need truck control, after this and Charlottesville we have to do something!

Nuke Nixon
If everyone had guns they could have shot up the truck and avoided the situation.

More guns!

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
We need truck control, after this and Charlottesville we have to do something!

You probably didn't think that snarky comment through. As pointed out before: You need a license to rent a truck. You need a license to drive a truck. If you're buying a truck, you need to show ID, there's a credit check, the truck has to be registered, you need insurance to drive the truck. See?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
If everyone had guns they could have shot up the truck and avoided the situation.

More guns!

Guns do save lives.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Exactly. It's the pyscho not the vehicle that's the problem. Same when people want to blame video games, etc. for a disturbed individual.

And this applies to guns as well, correct? It's the person, not the gun.

Kurk
Yeah again it should by broader than just criminal profiling, if someone is attempting to hire a heavy duty vehicle with a purpose they have no intention of using it for, but in fact to committ terroism, they are potentially a number of suspicious anomalies that could be flagged if you know what to look for. lol @ you thinking a F250 is a heavy duty truck.

Kurk
The real problem are paintball and airsoft guns. We need more regulation.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kurk
lol @ you thinking a F250 is a heavy duty truck.

He's not wrong though. The F250 is the entry level "SuperDuty" (read: Heavy Duty) to the F series Truck line.

Add to that, a F250 configured with a diesel, crewcab, longbed and 4wd can weight over 7,000lbs. That will cause a lot of damage barreling down a street.

Surtur
What if its one of those poor oppressed people who can't even get an ID in order to vote? Do we deny them the ability to get access to trucks?

darthgoober
Awful, what a lunatic. At least 6 is a lot less than 57, for what it's worth.
Yeah this guy was pretty inept, we can at least be thankful for that. That one guy killed 80+ with a truck.

quanchi112
And this applies to guns as well, correct? It's the person, not the gun. Well this isn't exactly the same situation but yes of course it's the jackass with the gun and not the gun with the intent.

Surtur
Indeed, and thank god thousands didn't die like the last time muslims attacked NYC.

Speaking of 9/11, when we compare the amount of victims of white supremacists vs Islamic terrorism do we conveniently not include 9/11 in that?

Robtard
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah this guy was pretty inept, we can at least be thankful for that. That one guy killed 80+ with a truck.

Yup, people are crazy.

darthgoober
Yup, people are crazy.
Oh that guy wasn't just crazy, that was a definite terrorist attack. Even the French leader freely acknowledged it as such.

Surtur
The Islamic terrorists are indeed crazy, look at the religion they believe in. A pedophile warlord is revered by them. Enough said.

Robtard
Originally posted by darthgoober
Oh that guy wasn't just crazy, that was a definite terrorist attack. Even the French leader freely acknowledged it as such.

Yup, the two aren't mutually exclusive thumb up

Kurk
He's not wrong though. The F250 is the entry level "SuperDuty" (read: Heavy Duty) to the F series Truck line.

Add to that, a F250 configured with a diesel, crewcab, longbed and 4wd can weight over 7,000lbs. That will cause a lot of damage barreling down a street. A Hummer H2 weighs appx that much and the truck used was a work cab. I know you live in Cali, but I live with Quanchi and I regularly see these things for sale on the side of the road:

https://sep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-33652407708730/military-truck-2-5-ton-parts-for-m35a2-m35a3-g-742-deuce-and-a-half-13.jpg

A F250 ain't sh1t (unless you're in NY or Cali)

Robtard
A Hummer H2 weighs appx that much and the truck used was a work cab. I know you live in Cali, but I live with Quanchi and I regularly see these things for sale on the side of the road:

https://sep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-33652407708730/military-truck-2-5-ton-parts-for-m35a2-m35a3-g-742-deuce-and-a-half-13.jpg

There being larger trucks wasn't the point though... And I saw a "Bobbed Deuce" (an M35A2 with one rear axle removed) rolling down the street about 4 months ago here, some highschooler was driving it.

How's living with quan going btw?

quanchi112
A Hummer H2 weighs appx that much and the truck used was a work cab. I know you live in Cali, but I live with Quanchi and I regularly see these things for sale on the side of the road:

ttps://sep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-33652407708730/military-truck-2-5-ton-parts-for-m35a2-m35a3-g-742-deuce-and-a-half-13.jpg

A F250 ain't sh1t (unless you're in NY or Cali) Now son don't give out too much information. You shouldn't trust people on the Internet. I made ramen noodles for dinner again. Now let's pray to Thanos and eat.

Kurk
Now son don't give out too much information. You shouldn't trust people on the Internet. I made ramen noodles for dinner again. Now let's pray to Thanos and eat. I didn't get the joke about Ramen and Thanos.

quanchi112
I didn't get the joke about Ramen and Thanos. You're too young to understand, son.

Robtard
I didn't get the joke about Ramen and Thanos.

It was an allegory for 'anal sex'. sad

Surtur
Do you guys think the terrorist should be executed?

Kurk
It was an allegory for 'anal sex'. sad I'm not going to believe that without a source. Couldn't find anything about it on urban dictionary.

Kurk

Surtur

Robtard
You realize that actually means nothing to Muslims, right? Like if you touched a Muslim with your greasy pork sandwich, it wouldn't mean they did something haram, since it was your action and not theres. You realize this, right?

Flyattractor
So you admit to applying a double standard in this happenstance then Robbie?

Surtur
You realize that actually means nothing to Muslims, right? Like if you touched a Muslim with your greasy pork sandwich, it wouldn't mean they did something haram, since it was your action and not theres. You realize this, right?

Oh? Okay. Torture them until they willingly consume bacon.

Robtard
Oh? Okay. Torture them until they willingly consume bacon.

Torturing someone to do something is still forcing them...

You can keep on with the "attack them with bacon" angle all you want because you've read that unconfirmed (and very likely BS) story concerning General Pershing, but it just makes you look baboonish, fyi

Flyattractor
That Pershing story is a Cracking Good Read tho!

Surtur
Torturing someone to do something is still forcing them...

You can keep on with the "attack them with bacon" angle all you want because you've read that unconfirmed (and very likely BS) story concerning General Pershing, but it just makes you look baboonish, fyi

Hmm, Rob, serious question: why did some Muslims whine about bacon being put on some sandwiches at McDonalds?

They didn't ask for it, so there shouldn't be a problem. Why'd they whine? There should have been zero whining because it wasn't consumed willingly. Why would they whine? This wasn't merely a "you got my order wrong" whine. But specifically about the bacon,

Cuz I mean, that's an awesome bacon eating loophole. Just order some shit and be like "don't inform me ahead of time if there is bacon on it".

Robtard
Hmm, Rob, serious question: why did some Muslims whine about bacon being put on some sandwiches at McDonalds?

They didn't ask for it, so there shouldn't be a problem. Why'd they whine?

I'd not want pickles on my hamburger because I absolutely can't stand pickles, so I'd be wrong in complaining if I got pickles when I said no pickles?

People are allowed to complain when they order and pay for something, then get something they didn't want. This is America, you silly man. You really should have thought that out, need a redo?

Surtur
I'd not want pickles on my hamburger because I absolutely can't stand pickles, so I'd be wrong in complaining if I got pickles when I said no pickles?

People are allowed to complain when they order and pay for something, then get something they didn't want. This is America, you silly man. You really should have thought that out, need a redo?

And Rob, if you got pickles on something you didn't order, would it be newsworthy?

Since the place obviously didn't go to the news, the dipshits did. So would you go to the local media to whine about getting pickles?

So I don't need a redo lol, your response was awesome. Tell me you'd run your mouth to the media about getting the wrong sandwich. Say "Surtur, I'd inform the media if I got pickles and didn't order it".

Robtard
TIL: If you order a sandwich and get something you specifically didn't ask for, you're in the wrong to complain

#surtlogics

Surtur
TIL: If you order a sandwich and get something you specifically didn't ask for, you're in the wrong to complain

#surtlogics

Lol, I love this post. If you get the wrong order you complain to the place you ordered. You don't run to the media.

If you ordered a burger with no pickles and you got pickles would you whine to the media?

Bashar Teg
surt staying up till morning because he can't stop thinking about those poor mcdonalds employees having to resist their basic human instinct to put bacon on the burger. holy f*ck when does it end? WHEN DOES IT END!?

Surtur
surt staying up till morning because he can't stop thinking about those poor mcdonalds employees having to resist their basic human instinct to put bacon on the burger. holy f*ck when does it end? WHEN DOES IT END!?

LOL! This is hilarious. Good lord I'm better than you.

Bashar Teg
the line must be drawn HERE!! THIS FAR!!! NO FURTHER!!!

Robtard

Who cares that the Trump admin sold out our internet privacy to the highest bidders and now we can get add-spammed even more, we need to worry that some Muslim ordered no bacon and had the audacity to want that fixed!

Surtur
Who cares that the Trump admin sold out our internet privacy to the highest bidders and now we can get add-spammed even more, we need to worry that some Muslim ordered no bacon and had the audacity to want that fixed!

Lol but...nobody said you shouldn't care about that. I am asking you why, if it's only bad if you eat bacon willingly, these dipshits ran to the media to whine.

If you get the wrong order you go to..the place that gave you the wrong order.

I have gotten the wrong order before. I never went to the media.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/DJaRKLX.png

Flyattractor
https://i.imgur.com/DJaRKLX.png

You want his Bacon so Bad don't you Bashy!?

Kurk
I know of westernized/moderate/casual Muslims who accidentally ate pork. They didn't force themselves to puke it up or freak out; they simply accepted that it happened unintentionally and moved on.

I personally don't eat pork because of how greasy and nasty it is. I'm starting to phase out beef but do enjoy myself some Five Guys every now and then. My prostate doesn't appreciate it though sad .

Surtur
I know of westernized/moderate/casual Muslims who accidentally ate pork. They didn't force themselves to puke it up or freak out; they simply accepted that it happened unintentionally and moved on.

I personally don't eat pork because of how greasy and nasty it is. I'm starting to phase out beef but do enjoy myself some Five Guys every now and then. My prostate doesn't appreciate it though sad .

Indeed, this means the Muslims who whined about the incident I'm talking about are petty little shits.

Bashar Teg
no it just proves that moderate muslims are moderate. wacko

Surtur

I wonder how they feel about female genital mutilation.

Bashar Teg
because in surt-world there is only moderate americanized bacon-hotdog eating muslims and ISIS.

snowdragon
I wonder how they feel about female genital mutilation.

It's fine as long as it's done without bacon.

Surtur
because in surt-world there is only moderate americanized bacon-hotdog eating muslims and ISIS.

In Charlottesville, was everyone supporting the statue some kind of nazi?

Bashar Teg
nice deflection thumb up

Surtur
nice deflection thumb up

Was everyone against the removal a nazi or klansman?

Were there good people on that side?

Bashar Teg
^^this guy

https://i.imgur.com/fwLKWqF.png

Surtur
So all you can do is post a meme. This means you know everyone wasn't a nazi but lack the balls to say it. Okay.

Nuke Nixon

That doesn't matter, people only want to focus and rage on the worst sections of a group.

Surtur
That doesn't matter, people only want to focus and rage on the worst sections of a group.

May I ask why this is a bad thing? I'm not trying to start anything, but this is a religion that see's murder as a path to heaven. They come into non-muslim countries and murder us and our family members.

This is a religion that says you can lie to further your goals. Meanwhile with Christianity you were looked down upon if you lied even to avoid execution lol.

Nuke Nixon
I guess enough Brown people are actually peaceful living life types that the Liberals feel they warrant defending.

Nevermind the small dedicated band of asshats hell bent on destroying the Civilized World as we know it.

Surtur
I guess enough Brown people are actually peaceful living life types that the Liberals feel they warrant defending.

Nevermind the small dedicated band of asshats hell bent on destroying the Civilized World as we know it.

And I'd have no problem if all they did was defend the non violent muslims. When they spew silly shit about "it's a religion of peace" that is slap worthy. Or at least worthy of like...getting a rice krispie treat thrown at your face.

Nuke Nixon
Now I want rice krispie treats.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f512b4a73f319d444fd3037ba7376a23/tumblr_o30x7uQ7aL1stmz0ro4_250.gif

Surtur
IMO Snap, Crackle, and Pop were on some advanced form of cocaine.

#Envious

quanchi112
LOL! This is hilarious. Good lord I'm better than you. You aren't better than anyone.

Bashar Teg
eat

Surtur
You aren't better than anyone.

Chin up, you shouldn't be so down on yourself you feel you don't even qualify as an "anyone". You do. Now have a nice night.

quanchi112
Chin up, you shouldn't be so down on yourself you feel you don't even qualify as an "anyone". You do. Now have a nice night. Your attempts at humor are even more pitiful than your attempts to stop thinking about Hillary. You'll never get her, loser.

Adam_PoE
the line must be drawn HERE!! THIS FAR!!! NO FURTHER!!!

I thought the line was drawn at kissing.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I thought the line was drawn at kissing.

Life is more fun when you can cross the line.

Darth Thor
Is there more gun control in NY?

I'm just confused why this guy didn't actually get a gun and start shooting people down, given that seems to be the norm for a mass attack in the States.

socool8520
Because it's easier to procure a vehicle probably.

Darth Thor

socool8520
^ Apparently they do have strict gun laws although that hasn't really stopped anyone else.
Maybe he saw reasoned that a truck is less of an alarm raiser than purchasing a firearm.

I don't think Islam is evil. I think there a lot of issues with Religion in general, but I don't think they are inherently evil. There are just a bunch of asshats that are doing evil things because they are hateful individuals.

Beniboybling
You probably didn't think that snarky comment through. Its never been one of his strong suits. sad

Darth Thor

I don't think Islam is evil.

That wasn't addressed at you. Was just putting it out there since it's been discussed in this thread.

socool8520
No worries. I didn't assume you were speaking to me directly, just thought I'd throw my two cents in there. I think it's bad to call out an entire religious group for the dumb shit a smaller faction does.

Darth Thor
No worries. I didn't assume you were speaking to me directly, just thought I'd throw my two cents in there. I think it's bad to call out an entire religious group for the dumb shit a smaller faction does.

Exactly thumb up

Surtur

Is it only a small fraction of muslims that revere a pedophile warlord as a holy figure? Is it only a small fraction of muslims that get upset if someone draws a picture of the pedophile warlord?

socool8520
Is it only a small fraction of muslims that revere a pedophile warlord as a holy figure? Is it only a small fraction of muslims that get upset if someone draws a picture of the pedophile warlord?

I never said that the religion doesn't have issues. It clearly does. Do I think that a majority of Muslims want to murder us? No.

Surtur
I never said that the religion doesn't have issues. It clearly does. Do I think that a majority of Muslims want to murder us? No.

Lol okay but...how is a religion that puts a pedophile warlord up on a pedestal not evil? This doesn't mean all muslims are, but you didn't say muslims you said Islam.

I am confused how revering a pedophile warlord as a key part of the religion doesn't make it awful? A religion that also encourages you to lie about it if it will further your goals. The religion that lets yo beat and rape women you capture. The religion that says murder is okay for apostates. The religion that says murder is okay to deal with "mischief". And "mischief" is such a vague term it could lead you to murder over anything. A religion that spawned honor killings, that still go on(even here).

It is weird to live in a country where people feel uncomfortable labeling that awful. I know you don't live here, but yeah...this is a common attitude.

socool8520
Well you have to work off the cultural norms of the time period. Do I find it appalling? Absolutely, but this kind of behavior was not unheard of at the time. I would think it is more his ideas that they revere but I may be wrong.

Some religions are fine with murder given the right circumstances. Hell, I'm fine with murder given the right circumstances. Also, people can interpret anything the wrong way if they truly intend to do harm.

I'm from the US you know. lol I'm comfortable with labeling terrorists evil but I'm not going to label an entire religion as such. You know my stance on religion in general, I find the western religions in particular to have problems, but i am fine with someone believing whatever they want as long as they don't harm or coerce others.

Darth Thor
Lol okay but...how is a religion that puts a pedophile warlord up on a pedestal not evil?

Perhaps because 99% of Muslims don't believe he was either of those things. If they did, then they wouldn't be Muslims, which is kind of a no brainer.

I'm from the US you know. lol I'm comfortable with labeling terrorists evil but I'm not going to label an entire religion as such. You know my stance on religion in general, I find the western religions in particular to have problems, but i am fine with someone believing whatever they want as long as they don't harm or coerce others.

Dude, you're being way too sensible and peaceful.

socool8520
^ I try to be. It's easier than being pissed off all the time and it gets you nowhere.

Surtur
Well you have to work off the cultural norms of the time period. Do I find it appalling? Absolutely, but this kind of behavior was not unheard of at the time. I would think it is more his ideas that they revere but I may be wrong.

Some religions are fine with murder given the right circumstances. Hell, I'm fine with murder given the right circumstances. Also, people can interpret anything the wrong way if they truly intend to do harm.

Lol but they STILL revere the pedophile warlord. In this modern era. These f*ckers say "peace be upon him" whenever they mention him.

It truly seems like you know not all muslims are evil, but you also recognize the religion is more or less toxic and evil..but you don't actually want to say it.

Surtur
^ I try to be. It's easier than being pissed off all the time and it gets you nowhere.

It just BOGGLES the mind, his response. People don't believe he's a pedophile, so it's okay?

If I don't believe Hitler was a nazi, is it okay for me to call him awesome and revere him?

The fact they ignore these things is even more disturbing.

Bashar Teg
followers of hitler advocated fascism and fascist tactics.

and now you're pretty asserting that muslims advocate pedophelia, which just more of you lying and *squirt*ing.

Surtur
followers of hitler advocated fascism and fascist tactics.

and now you're pretty asserting that muslims advocate pedophelia, which just more of you lying and *squirt*ing.

Nah, I'm saying they revere a pedophile warlord. That's the truth of the matter. It doesn't matter if they don't believe he was those things, because reality>>>their feelings.

Darth Thor
These f*ckers say "peace be upon him"...

Wow calling over a billion people who do nothing wrong f***ers.

How is that different to ISIS's ideology exactly?

Nah, I'm saying they revere a pedophile warlord. That's the truth of the matter. It doesn't matter if they don't believe he was those things, because reality>>>their feelings.

You act as if you were there and personally witnessed these "crimes."

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wow calling over a billion people who do nothing wrong f***ers.

How is that different to ISIS's ideology exactly?

You act as if you were there and witnessed these "crimes."

Yeah, here is the thing Darth: I don't care. If you revere a pedophile warlord...that's a problem. If you ignore history in order to justify revering him, there is a problem.

You believe in heaven and hell, right? Do pedophiles deserve to burn in hell?

Bashar Teg
These f*ckers say "peace be upon him" whenever they mention him.

^^naked and casual bigotry

Surtur
^^naked and casual bigotry

^^Naked and casual irony overload.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>