The Last Jedi - Trailer 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4CB5SeBGkI

darthbane77
If Rey is the one that knocked Luke on his ass, I'll be ****in' done with Dis-Canon.

FreshestSlice
I really doubt Rey is going to overpower Luke.

Anyway, kind of meh, but it's just another trailer.

Darth Abonis
Loved seeing Luke in the Millennium Falcon cockpit, yet I cant help but notice how much more advanced the sensor array is than from the original series. Maybe its just the lighting......

Also, Rey knocking Luke on his ass isn't completely ridiculous. Rey is a prodigy in the Force and bested the trained (albeit injured) Kylo Ren. Luke hasn't practiced lightsaber or force combat in presumably 6 years, so he is probably rusty and he is also getting older. He's in his late 50's/early 60's

NewGuy01
Originally posted by darthbane77
If Rey is the one that knocked Luke on his ass, I'll be impressed with Dis-Canon.

Kurk
Honestly if she overpowers Luke (like hell if Luke could've ever done it to Yoda or Ben) Joker better be able to accept that she's a Mary Sue to the MAX.

It really does sadden me to see all these SJW normies at school buying Star Wars merchandise like they're such nerds. Pop culture is a B1tch.

This movie better not suck. I'm expecting Rogue One quality at least.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Darth Abonis

Also, Rey knocking Luke on his ass is completely ridiculous. Luke is a prodigy in the Force and bested the trained (albeit conflicted) Darth Vader. Rey hasn't practiced lightsaber or force combat in her entire ****ing life, so she is probably absolutely nothing compared to Luke.

I agree. And for the record, Anakin couldn't go up against Count Dooku, who is well older than Luke in TLJ. It would be beyond ****ing retarded for Rey to be able to take on Luke.

NewGuy01
Yeah, but the PT didn't happen, so...

FreshestSlice
If TFA happened, everything in the prequels happened.

Haschwalth
I try to like Rey, but they make it so hard too.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
If TFA happened, everything in the prequels happened.

https://i.imgflip.com/1ynih1.jpg

ares834
Originally posted by Haschwalth
I try to like Rey, but they make it so hard too.

Rey's a likable character. Unfortunately, that's about the extent for her character; she isn't interesting or compelling. This is the reason why almost every discussion about her in future films devolves into speculation about her parentage.

godemperortrump
Joker is such a cringey beta cuck. I can't bare his fanboyism of chick characters

|King Joker|
https://i.imgur.com/qcEFs0a.gif

Why is the poor man's PTforthewin randomly attacking me unprovoked? LMFAO.

DarthAnt66
"Poor man's PTforthewin"

LMFAO KEK

godemperortrump
Originally posted by darthbane77
If Rey is the one that knocked Luke on his ass, I'll be ****in' done with Dis-Canon.
Why aren't you already done? (((Disney))) and their diversity agenda is ruining Star Wars

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
Rey's a likable character. Unfortunately, that's about the extent for her character; she isn't interesting or compelling. This is the reason why almost every discussion about her in future films devolves into speculation about her parentage.
Novel Rey is legitimately an enjoyable character. And not just because Ridley isn't staring at the screen, wide eyed like a fish, and calling that acting.

DarthAnt66
dont you ****ing diss daisy ridley you little *****

|King Joker|
Ridley wasn't bad in TFA, IMO. She came off naive and optimistic like she was supposed to and really nailed the torture scenes.

FreshestSlice
/looks at the camera
/eyes as wide as they can go
/THIS IS THE MILLENNIUM FALCON!!!!

Amazing. All the Oscars for that.

|King Joker|
how would you have done it freshest

DarthDuelist9
Her acting was good for what she was supposed to be tbh, Mark wasn't much to look at in ANH either.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by |King Joker|
how would you have done it freshest
I wouldn't have, but I can't act. Luckily, unlike being a surgeon or a doctor, the opinion of the consumer matters a ton in the entertainment industry.

TheNuisanceBird
Luckily, unlike being a surgeon or a doctor, the opinion of the consumer matters a ton in the entertainment industry.

Lol So true.

|King Joker|
I wouldn't have, but I can't act. Luckily, unlike being a surgeon or a doctor, the opinion of the consumer matters a ton in the entertainment industry. well I'm pretty sure the majority of the consumers thought Daisy did a good job lol

FreshestSlice
Oh, I'm sure the majority of people looked at the fact that she had a vagina and looks attractive. Let's be real.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834

If a character isn't interesting or compelling, what makes them likable?

Anyway the trailer was....something, I'm not really hyped for it but not turning it away.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
If a character isn't interesting or compelling, what makes them likable? A nice personality.

Zenwolf
A nice personality.

Well I was putting that under the whole of interesting. Unless ares was separating that.

FreshestSlice
A nice personality.
gMTPsumjfTA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.