Colorado Shooting: 3 dead, No suspect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/colorado-walmart-shooting-3-dead-no-suspect-in-custody-police-say.html

Amazingly they don't have a suspect, one person died en route to the hospital

Flyattractor
Lets pray this was done by white people this time.

Nuke Nixon
It's at a Walmart obviously it's some dipstick redneck gun nut.

Flyattractor
Yes, but this is Denver and its a Sanctuary City so that means it will have a Good DIVERSITY of "Redneck" in it. That or its gang related.

Cause..DIVERSITY!

Flyattractor
It appears this was done by a "White Male" so the Left can use this to spread Racist Views against Whites. Its all good now.

Too bad they guy doesn't look to "redneck" thou....oh well you can't have it all.

Nuke Nixon
So it's a false flag op to distract from the brown Uzbekistani terrorist.

Flyattractor
That is how the Looney Left Thinks!!!!!

That and this guy used a Hand Gun not a "Machine Gun". That sucks for the Lefties Arguments as well.

Robtard
#MAGA

Surtur
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
It's at a Walmart obviously it's some dipstick redneck gun nut.

Nah, we had a black guy shoot someone in the Walmart parking lot(the Walmart I go to) about 6 months ago.

I realize this specific guy isn't black, but yeah.

Surtur
Anyways, this is an awful tragedy. The person who did this is a piece of shit who needs to be put down.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
#MAGA

You already live in CaliFunny Robbie, so I guess saying if you Don't Like America then Get the FUHH Out, but you pretty much already are as "OUT" as you can Get!!!!!!

smokin'

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
Nah, we had a black guy shoot someone in the Walmart parking lot(the Walmart I go to) about 6 months ago.

I realize this specific guy isn't black, but yeah.

Shootings happen almost every day.

Here. In the universe at large too, but I'm talking my home. smile sad smile

Stabbings, too. Sports bar up the road had a nice bloody argument over a ball game.

Flyattractor
Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago. The Town that Obama Socially Organized.

That pretty much says it all.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Shootings happen almost every day.

Here. In the universe at large too, but I'm talking my home. smile sad smile

Stabbings, too. Sports bar up the road had a nice bloody argument over a ball game.

I know they happen everyday, I was just saying it's not just rednecks who get violent at Walmart.

Anyways, where in the USA do you live?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.