Donna Brazile: I found proof Hilary rigged the race against Bernie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

Foxsteak
She bought them out. That's politics. I see no problem in this.

Surtur
Originally posted by Foxsteak

Indeed, but just like the claims of "we totally didn't pay for the dossier!" by Dems...most have claimed that nobody rigged the race against Bernie.

They refused to admit these things because they didn't want to lose the moral high ground(they are delusional enough to think they still have said high ground).

Surtur
Lol so this was election interference. I wonder why others are so silent over this?

socool8520
If true, then this is just sad. These people don't win from being the better, smarter person, they win from greasing people's pockets. This is why politics seem like horseshit to me.

Foxsteak
"hillary was just too smart to win the presidency" - some newspaper
"donald trump out smarted us all" - michael moore
"michael moores trump land is the best advert for my presidency" - donald trump

You're an idiot.

Surtur
"hillary was just too smart to win the presidency" - some newspaper
"donald trump out smarted us all" - michael moore
"michael moores trump land is the best advert for my presidency" - donald trump

You're an idiot.

LOL@Michael Moore. I can see why he'd be all "he outsmarted us all!". This was the f*cker saying he'd never make it to the white house because the electoral college people would vote against him.

HE, Mikey Moore(as in gimme more food) was just made to look bad, and suddenly now it's "we were all wrong!".

|King Joker|
Apparently, Elizabeth Warren corroborated Brazile's claims yesterday, too.

Foxsteak
Originally posted by Surtur
LOL@Michael Moore. I can see why he'd be all "he outsmarted us all!". This was the f*cker saying he'd never make it to the white house because the electoral college people would vote against him.

HE, Mikey Moore(as in gimme more food) was just made to look bad, and suddenly now it's "we were all wrong!". Watch Trupland. He makes out that Hillary loved him and the audience were all like "we paid for this shit"

He's seriously lost it.

Surtur
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Apparently, Elizabeth Warren corroborated Brazile's claims yesterday, too.

Lol yep, I was just about to post that.

Hilarious. This is actual election interference. Not maybes. Not "they coulda done this". Actual. Election. Interference.

Lol I love it, and they expected this week to just be a bad week for nobody but the Trump campaign. Whoops.

dadudemon
These two tweets made me laugh:

Dinesh D'Souza
"When Donna Brazile feared for her life for crossing the Clintons you know you are dealing with an unscrupulous gang of thugs"
https://twitter.com/dineshdsouza/status/927184064934707200

Donald Trump Jr.
"I assume she was very fearful of involuntary suicide???"
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/927269593520861184

Rockydonovang
Indeed, but just like the claims of "we totally didn't pay for the dossier!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2296746757/n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg
What was disputed was you falsely equating opposition research to collaborating with a foreign government, not that opposition research occurred.
Indeed, but just like the claims of "we totally didn't pay for the dossier!"
by Dems...most have claimed that nobody rigged the race against Bernie.

Let's see the "Proof" first before we make assumptions.
They refused to admit these things because
A. They haven't refused to admit said things.
B. It's unclear whether said "things" are true or not.

And BTW Surt, "trying to claim the moral high ground" is exactly what you're trying to do atm. However as this high ground of yours is based on strawmen and premature assumptions, it's not very solid ground.

Surtur
Lol nah, just stop. There is no moral high ground, for any side. That's not up for debate. I don't need the moral high ground because the other side totally lacks the capacity to have one themselves.

Killjoy12

I see no problem in this

I will bet you the 13,206,428 people that voted for Bernie would disagree with that.

Stigma
Haven't read the article, but as far a I remember this has been supposedly common knowledge, no?

IIRC I recall that even some Dems claimed Hillary rigged the primaries and there was no susbtantial opposition to these claims within that camp.

Firefly218
There's no doubt the Dems preferred Hillary. Bernie wasn't even much of a Dem.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

What was disputed was you falsely equating opposition research to collaborating with a foreign government, not that opposition research occurred.

https://i.imgur.com/mzr1dXK.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma
Haven't read the article, but as far a I remember this has been supposedly common knowledge, no?

IIRC I recall that even some Dems claimed Hillary rigged the primaries and there was no susbtantial opposition to these claims within that camp.

Common knowledge but...it's different having a democrat come out and admit this.

There are also revelations Donna felt she was being treated by some in the DNC in a sexist manner, and also that she felt like she was being treated like a slave lol. Those are HUGE revelations coming from the party of supposed "tolerance".

Even funnier, Elizabeth Warren agreed when asked about it lol. So they can't even try to say this is just Donna.

And like 100 Dems signed a letter about Donna and who did they blame? You guessed it: those Russians.

Stigma
Common knowledge but...it's different having a democrat come out and admit this.

There are also revelations Donna felt she was being treated by some in the DNC in a sexist manner, and also that she felt like she was being treated like a slave lol. Those are HUGE revelations coming from the party of supposed "tolerance".

Even funnier, Elizabeth Warren agreed when asked about it lol. So they can't even try to say this is just Donna.
Oh.... I see. Yeah, this soudns baffling.

And like 100 Dems signed a letter about Donna and who did they blame? You guessed it: those Russians.
Huh.

Well, those damned Russians. still, their vodka is great and Russian pierogis are almost divine.....

Surtur
Also this is f*cking hilarious:

"Let's Put Our Dicks On The Table" - Brazile Blasts "Sexist Behavior" Of Top Clinton Campaign Staff

And I 100% believe her when she says she'd win that dick contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.