ILS & Azronger or Harrison & Sinious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Make your votes

cs_zoltan
https://i.imgur.com/x01DKj7.gif

UCanShootMyNova
ILS solos.

Azronger
LMAO you actually made a poll on KMC

Azronger
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
ILS solos.

This is true

NewGuy01
Azronger probably does too, tbfh.

ILS
Welp, there we have it.

Azronger
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Azronger probably does too, tbfh.

smile

godemperortrump
ILS solos.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In terms of what?

If it's Star Wars debating, then harrison and Sinious win by ILS getting peeved enough to make this thread. Insecure as hell. smile

darthbane77
ILS solos.

quanchi112
ILS accepted the Kelvin vs. Ot trilogy and then ran away. ILS has no honor.

Sinious
So, let's sum up what happened:

1) I bitchslapped ILS on GH. He knew that I was superior in every way, so he felt cornered and helpless like the b!tch that he is.
2) He then realized that he has a good rep on KMC, so he'd seek help here, since he was good at SW debating for a while, which is his only card.
3) He made the poll like the pollfag that he is.

I always knew he was a vegan whore, but I never realized that he was an Ant tier b!tch. Funniest part, imo, is that his only talent in life is wasted on a character that is as shitty as Maul. laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek

Rockydonovang
team 1 rofl stomps

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which chat? Bullet Club? Elite? Or was this private?
I'd really love to know what this chat was about too.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Sinious

1) I bitchslapped ILS on GH. He knew that I was superior in every way, so he felt cornered and helpless like the b!tch that he is.
2) He then realized that he has a good rep on KMC, so he'd seek help here, since he was good at SW debating for a while, which is his only card.

I always knew he was a vegan whore, but I never realized that he was an Ant tier b!tch. Funniest part, imo, is that his only talent in life is wasted on a character that is as shitty as Maul. laughing out loud
What the fck is it with people getting triggered over fictional characters?

There's bigger sh!t to get pissed over ya know

Sinious
are you high, bro? Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'd really love to know what this chat was about too. I was torturing Azronger. His vegan instincts kicked in, so he tried to save its life and self-sacrificed by interfering with my affairs.

|King Joker|
damn, this makes me happy i left gh

DarthAnt66
This thread is so much cringe.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by |King Joker|

It's a joke, kek.

Sinious
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This thread is so much cringe. I'm glad you finally understand how we feel every time we interact with you

DarthAnt66
I'm glad you finally understand how we feel every time we interact with you
Eehhh, I mean, Neph's done better insults post 2015. I'll give you another go, though.

Sinious
This is more declaring that this is a simulation of how you always act than an insult, Ant. On the other hand, your insults tonight have been particularly bad, tbh.

DarthAnt66
This is more declaring that this is a simulation of how you always act than an insult On the other hand, your insults tonight have been particularly bad, tbh.
Pro-tip: If you make an insult, type it correctly.

Sinious
Weak erm

DarthAnt66
Is it really though? Your insult was (and still is) missing words.

how you always act than an insult

the ****?

NewGuy01
That's not even the part of the sentence that's wrong, loser.

DarthAnt66
Nothing makes sense, frankly.

UCanShootMyNova
I always knew he was a vegan whore, but I never realized that he was an Ant tier b!tch.

:8

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This thread is so much cringe.
thumb up
thumb up

Ya'll just need to like:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a8716b9fe0080e3e38c186e9699c204f/tenor.gif

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
https://media1.tenor.com/images/a8716b9fe0080e3e38c186e9699c204f/tenor.gif
Damn... what strain is that?

ILS

I always knew he was a vegan whore, but I never realized that he was an Ant tier b!tch. Funniest part, imo, is that his only talent in life is wasted on a character that is as shitty as Maul. laughing out loud In other words, your homophobia towards Azronger accidentally targeted someone else, and now you're backtracking and slandering me to save face.

I knew you were a piece of shit before, but now you're really putting it on display.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's a joke, kek. What is?

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
In other words, your homophobia towards Azronger accidentally targeted someone else, and now you're backtracking and slandering me to save face.

I knew you were a piece of shit before, but now you're really putting it on display. Stating facts = homophobia. Makes sense.

And before you bring it up, I only started insulting you and Az after you got triggered by reality. It's not my fault that your dick smells worse than my shit. Enjoy all the aids, you ****ing monkey.

|King Joker|
What is? nvm lol

Raptor22
Well reading thru this thread was clearly a valuable use of my time. If I hadn't, i would have never known that apparently this sinuous person has smelled ILS's dick at sime point and time and found it to be unpleasant. Good to know. Carry on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.