Democrat Ira Silverstein resigns from senate leadership team over sexual harassment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
State Sen. Silverstein resigns from Senate leadership team after sexual harassment allegation

Interesting.

Bashar Teg
president of the united states is facing sexual harrassment allegations:

same situation, but concerning a state-level senator who's a democrat:

https://i.imgur.com/WkgNkZf.jpg

Surtur
^^^Hey Rocky, tell me this isn't a deflection either.

No excuses here lol. I said nothing but "interesting" and posted a link. Then he ran in and brought up Trump.

Bashar Teg
oh wait there is a difference: the democratic state-senator was forced to resign.
democrats are not afforded the "lol just locker room talk. those women are a bunch of liars" excuse, as is the case with trump/trumpers.

#SpecialRules

Surtur
^^Not a deflection either.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
president of the united states is facing sexual harrassment allegations:

Weird how that always seems to be the case. Anyhow.

But if he's indeed guilty, f--k him, he needs to at least lose his job, a sexual predator shouldn't be in public office.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

Deflections took place in this thread, yay or nay?

Bashar Teg

But if he's indeed guilty, f--k him, he needs to at least lose his job, a sexual predator shouldn't be in public office.

every goddamn one of them should lose their jobs thumb up

(except for trump because reasons and fee-fees)

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Deflections took place in this thread, yay or nay?

What took place was a perfect example of your moral hypocrisy. Anyhow.

Surtur
What took place was a perfect example of your moral hypocrisy. Anyhow.

So you can't even call out a deflection lol. That's what I thought.

Robtard
every goddamn one of them should lose their jobs thumb up

(except for trump because reasons and fee-fees)

Let the purge begin, I say. We should really start at the top though, to set an example that no one is above reproach, but that won't happen unfortunately.

Surtur
Let the purge begin, I say. We should really start at the top though, to set an example that no one is above reproach, but that won't happen unfortunately.

I agree, start at the top and get rid of anyone where we have concrete evidence of their wrong doing.

Which person with concrete evidence of that do you feel we should start with, Rob?

Robtard
IMO, bragging about being a sexual predator and being able to get away with it because you're rich/famous/powerful is an admission of guilt. Call me crazy.

Bashar Teg
IMO, bragging about being a sexual predator and being able to get away with it because you're rich/famous/powerful is an admission of guilt. Call me crazy.

nope. if you're a democrat, accusations are enough to solicit universal damnation. but if you're a trumper, you have to literally be caught with your dick out of your pants, because apparently bragging/confessing over sexual harassment/assault is not even enough to warrant suspicion.

#specialrules

Surtur

Bragging women let you grab them isn't evidence of any crime.

I ask one more time: which person with concrete evidence should we begin with?

nope. if you're a democrat, accusations are enough to solicit universal damnation. but if you're a trumper, you have to literally be caught with your dick out of your pants, because apparently bragging/confessing over sexual harassment/assault is not even enough to warrant suspicion.

#specialrules

I'd want concrete evidence this twatt the thread is about did something if he was charged over it in court.

Instead, he resigned.

snowdragon
State Sen. Silverstein resigns from Senate leadership team after sexual harassment allegation

Interesting.

I want to know the comments he made to make her feel that uncomfortable.

"Cullerton has also scheduled a sexual harassment awareness training seminar for senators next week. "

Man, good thing he did that. Now no matter what he can play dumb and just needed a refresher on his do's and dont's of office communication.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
I want to know the comments he made to make her feel that uncomfortable.

"Cullerton has also scheduled a sexual harassment awareness training seminar for senators next week. "

Man, good thing he did that. Now no matter what he can play dumb and just needed a refresher on his do's and dont's of office communication.

I'd want to know why he resigned if he didn't do these things.

I also don't think he can play dumb like you say. A month ago maybe, but after the Weinstein scandal and everyone else dropping...I would not be surprised if liberals thought he was going to that training in order to try to make himself seem less slimey.

It's almost like the truth tends not to matter. You'll be immediately branded a victim blamer if you question any of these women coming forward.

Bashar Teg
nobody said he didn't do these things. that's just you kicking the strawman in order to avoid your blatant display of moral/ethical hypocrisy.

Surtur
nobody said he didn't do these things. that's just you kicking the strawman in order to avoid your blatant display of moral/ethical hypocrisy.

*smh* Read the article. HE says he didn't do these things. Epic failure on your part right there, with a second failure coming when you'll fail to acknowledge your mistake.

snowdragon
I'd want to know why he resigned if he didn't do these things.

I also don't think he can play dumb like you say. A month ago maybe, but after the Weinstein scandal and everyone else dropping...I would not be surprised if liberals thought he was going to that training in order to try to make himself seem less slimey.

It's sarcasm, 99% of the time people know when they say shit thats inappropriate as long as they are over the age of 12 and have an IQ over mouth breathing.

Anyway, I'd like to know what he said and if anyone else heard that or was it recorded etc.......these types of issues really suck in regards to getting facts beyond whats said between two people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.