Voldemort vs The Reverse Flash...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Voldemort takes on Eobard Thawne in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

All other standard Forum Fight conditions apply...

Who wins?

juggerman
Why?

TheLordofMurder
Why not?

Who do you think wins?

juggerman
Just curious why you're trying to bait quan. Did he insult your Sentinels or something?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by juggerman
Just curious why you're trying to bait quan. Did he insult your Sentinels or something?

I just want to see how Voldemort compares to a real foe...

Quanchi always insults that which is beyond his comprehension; that's the norm with him...

smile

Surtur
LOL someone voted Voldemort.

Truth is, he gets a fist phased through his tiny brain before he can react.

Josh_Alexander
HAHAHAHA! This is a Quanchi magnet! LOL.

I don't know. Incredibly i might support Voldemort here. Reverse Flash is a human, which makes him vulnerable to Death Spells..However the question is whether Voldi would even have time to cast one. LOl.

Surtur
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
HAHAHAHA! This is a Quanchi magnet! LOL.

I don't know. Incredibly i might support Voldemort here. Reverse Flash is a human, which makes him vulnerable to Death Spells..However the question is whether Voldi would even have time to cast one. LOl.

The only way he'd have time to cast it is....if RF specifically allows it. Even then, it's a slow moving projectile(slow moving compared to the things RF has reacted to).

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
The only way he'd have time to cast it is....if RF specifically allows it. Even then, it's a slow moving projectile(slow moving compared to the things RF has reacted to).

Ohhh that's right.

Another question is whether the Reverse Flash can actually kill Voldemort. Since the OP never stated it, Voldemort surely possesses his Holocruxes.

Stigma
Does Voldemort even have any good speed and/or reaction feats?

If no, a speedster like Reverse Flash trashes him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.